World War 2 RP Interest check

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
I just watched Season two of Man in a High Castle and it inspired me to create the framework for an RP, so I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in it.

The RP follows a fictional group of orphans and there caretaker, Benedikt Wilhelm, through World War 2 in Nazi controlled Europe. When Benedikt hears about what the Nazis are doing he swears to keep his kids out of the war and safe from Nazi ideology, but after witnessing the execution of the Jews and sick people of their town the orphans and Benedikt no longer want to hide and just wait for the war to end.

Benedikt and his orphans move Jews to safety and help those in hiding, but just saving a few is not enough for the small group they want to do more. So they decide to become true rebels and start risking more by assassinating Nazi officers and police. As they become stronger and less afraid of the Nazis they go on to raid Nazi convos and attack concentration camps with the help of other rebel groups.

This is just a general idea of what will happen in the RP if you like the sound of it and have any ideas feel free to share.

Back