worldbuilding science fiction/ fantasy partner search

Blue winter rose

So I am looking for a long-term-RP partner. Here is a short summary of what I am looking for/what I can offer.

-post length: depending on the rp everything between 5/6 lines to around 3 alinea's.

-frequency of posting: 3-7 times a week. (on average around 5 times a week, depending on the post length. I usually do try to post once a day sometimes multiple times a day.

-kind of characters: I only rp with OC's(it is fine if you want to use a canon character though), my OC's are usually stubborn tomboyish girls around the 17-21 years old but, I have a wider variety of OC's.

-Rp style: I prefer to plan a little ahead, so we have sort of idea of where we were heading. We don't have to plan every little detail and it can still change but, it is nice to have some sort of idea where we are heading.

-Rp idea: I would like to world build. I have multiple ideas but, I would really like it, to come up with something together instead of one of us coming up with the biggest part of the lore for the world. I would like to have romance as a subplot but, if it doesn't work with the things we come up with that's fine as well. I also think it would works best if we start the rp and as the rp goes come up with more lore for the world. I am open to other ideas as well.

-Rp time period: I would like medieval but, I am open to other time periods.

-OOC chat: really important especially for the worldbuilding/plot-planning but also just chatting about not rp related stuff would be cool.
oh if you are in my timezone or a timezone closeby, that would be amazing. (it is 22:38 where I am on the moment I post this.) If not, not a problem we can still make it work.

Last edited:
Back