Writer in need...

Anaee

Hello there dear friends! It's been awhile. I have roaming the site for quite awhile looking for some kind writers to make a story with. I am open to ideas, and am willing to share you some of mine. Please note, I am in school and do sports, but will be active as much as possible, all I ask in return from anyone I write with is that they are imagintive and aren't afriad to break away from the plot from time to time to spice things up, and give me lots to write back from what you give me in return. I hope to have alot of fun with you all!

(CA) - Character A
(CB) - Character B

Side Note; I preferly play female characters, but will play male if needed, just know it isn't my strong suit...

1:
[1x1]
" When I Last Saw You There "

Summer. A warm, and comforting time of year to most. A time where children go out to play in the sun for hours and hours. Many children, but you. You see, (CA) has a disease that prevents them from going out and doing simple things, or normal things that children do, such as play and run around for long periods of time, causing their bodies to be rather weak, although they may appear healthy. They have had this illness since they were born and have learned to cope with it. Due to this illness (CA) has always been alone, never knowing what it was like to have a friend or simply someone to talk to. When they did, they were only treated as a helpless child not couldn't do anything more or less. Although they had parents, they hardly ever showed up to visit (CA) at the hospital due to fear of having to face the reality that their child will never be able to live on their without help, or so they think. As years go by, (CA) has pushed people away due to not wanting to be treated as helpless and of need of sympathy like everyone believe that they need. It wasn't until they got older did the stress get to them, causing them to one night, nearly jump off of the hospital rooftop and end it all. However, just as they thought that night would be there last, a warm hand had stopped pulling (CA) back to safety. This hand belonged to (CB), whom seemed to have a comforting presense to them. Before (CA) realized it, they were safely returned back to their bed, tucked in and safe, as if their death had not almost happened just a few moments ago. From this day forth, (CA) will begin to figure out what they believe was not a dream at all. Little do they realize what (CB) is and what is in store for them.

2:
[1x1]
" Test My Luck "

[CA]
has always had terrible luck, or so they believe. Trouble seems to follow them no matter where they go or how hard they try to prevent it from happening. They always managed to have a hard to looking nice for events, dates going terribly wrong, accidently hurting their bosses at work, and so on and so forth. Well recently, [CA] has gotten a job at a local daycare a few blocks from their apartment, nothing could possibly go wrong...! Well during their first day there, everything seems to be goin rather well, no child had been hurt, they haven't broken anything, every thing was fine! That was.. until [CB] showed up. [CA]'s clumsy world seemed to come to a hault, everything seemed to go in slow motion, is this what it was to be in love? Wanting to make a good impression on their potential co-worker and crush, they went up to them, only to trip and cause [CB]'s to splill a tray a drinks they were handing out for the children during their snack-time. Oh what luck! As time goes on, [CA] is deterimed to get to know [CB] and make sure their bad-luck won't get in the way of things, little do they know however, is that [CA] Isn't the only one going to be testing their luck.

3:
[1x1]
" Me and You "

[CA & CB] have been friends for almost as long as they can remember. There families being just as close due to living next door to each other and the two always playing and hanging out at the other's home. They were so close they could have been mistaken for siblings, even tho they looked rather nothing alike. This friendship was so close, that it even eventually turned into something more. In their teenaged years, the two had gone out for quite sometime, until it was discovered [CA] was caught supposely cheating on [CB] with a mutual friend. The two had split after long agruments and weeks of fighting. A few months after their graduation, [CB] had moved over seas for school, leaving the broken bond between the two for what seemed to be decades. Several years later, [CA] still lives in their old home town, hooking up with plenty of dates, but nothing finding anyone that suited them long enough due that they still missed their childhood friend and what they had. Regretting never being able to fix the damage that had been done years ago as children. Luckily, a chance had appeared as rumors had gone around that [CB] Had returned from overseas and was back in town, looking to settle down after college and relax. With this, [CA] will meet up with [CB] and try to rekindle their friendship from long ago, and possibly more. However, will they be able to convince them to give them a second chance? Or will everything just be a childish memory.

Well, I'm intrigued by all three of these, haha~ For option 1, do you have a backstory in mind for "CB", or is that something we'd come up with together? I think I'm most interested in option 1 if I don't know CB's story, and option 3 otherwise. Do you want MxF pairings, or is FxF okay? I'm fine with either.

Well, I'm intrigued by all three of these, haha~ For option 1, do you have a backstory in mind for "CB", or is that something we'd come up with together? I think I'm most interested in option 1 if I don't know CB's story, and option 3 otherwise. Do you want MxF pairings, or is FxF okay? I'm fine with either.
I'm happy you like my ideas, I wasn't for sure if it would catch anyone's interest. ^^ As for option #1, I do have a slight idea what "CB" story will be, but that will be unraveled in the story is what I was planning on, and expanding on.
As for pairing, I'm flexible with either pairing tho I'm better at MxF pairings, but either one would work for me!

Oh, MxF is fine by me. Whichever you'd prefer~

Let's go with the first option, then. : ) Do you have a preferred format for character sheets?

Hello! I'm quite interested in "Test My Luck", and I can easily play a male character if you'd like!

Back