Wynne's Open Advertisement [Groups or 1x1s]

xWynnex

Cool Cool.
Hello ladies, gents, and all those on and off that spectrum!
My name is Wynne, and I was approved... ah... maybe a few hours ago? Either way, I suppose a good first step for me would be to hit up some awesome post-by-post RPs, and give everyone an idea of what my style is like.

First, here is a bit of background on my RP skillz.
I started when I was thirteen years old. I am almost twenty-three now, so I have been at this for about ten years. I dislike hearing the description of my roleplaying skills as "literate" or "illiterate", because I feel that I am literate due to being able to read and write. If you are wishing to inquire about my posting length, however, I can confidently say I'll post anywhere from one paragraph to an entire fricking novel. It honestly depends on my mood, my level of energy, and how excited I am for this plot. For shits and giggles, let's also say it depends on the phase of the moon.

A bit about me personally, just so you are forewarned about my chaotic schedule, I have a very awesome family and a busy job. My job is an evening job, and I work until all of it is done. Sometimes that's 11PM. Sometimes it's 3, 4, of 5 AM. However, I try to maintain a schedule, and you'll really see most of my activity on Friday and Saturday.
As for the family portion, my little brothers are my life. I am super protective of them, and I am trying to spend as much time with them as possible. This will also effect my posting schedule on occasion to make room for school events.

Let's move on to my RP interests!

When it comes to group RPs, I will give most settings a fair shot, but I have never been interested in writing in fandom plots. I also do not play cannon characters. I strictly play OCs. I might consider one or two fandom universe's, but I'll have to have been really into it.

My OCs are almost always gay. I am overwhelmingly gay. My OCs will reflect this. Romance plot makers be warned.
I am also currently playing with the idea of building OCs and keeping the history of every RP they are in. This means that if you see an OC of mine listed, and it's already in an RP... well, you don't get to RP with them until that RP is done and they move on. Then you get to deal with the effects that RP had on that OC. I'm horrible at describing this idea, so feel free to PM me questions.

SPEAKING OF! I AM SO PM FRIENDLY. YES. PLEASE PM ME. IT'S EASIER THAN TRYING TO TALK IN A MASSIVE GROUP FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE ANTHROPOPHOBIA.

If you have any other questions, please shoot me a PM.​

1x1 Plot Ideas
Every so often, I'll get a small prompt idea stuck up my butt, and I'll type it out here. All prompts will result in improvisation to begin with, but the plot itself may expand if you want to try it. Please feel free to message me with any questions or ideas.

Back