New User y~iikes! i ain't lost right??

Beauty

❥bad.
jqEtPa3.png

Cue me closing my map and throwing it over my shoulder!

Hi! I'm Beauty, and I have too much free time! It's a pleasure, y'all~ Rarely do I write with capitalization, so please do relish in all the glory.
why do i feel like i am talking like im in a commercial lmfao

I haven't done an introduction post in god knows how long... Yikes- How long have I even been roleplaying? My first roleplay I remember was with a Sonic The Hedgehog mary sue fan character named Hathalina who controlled shadows and dated Shadow. So I'd estimate about 7 years.

I don't really have anything else to say other than thanks for having me here and I hope you have a hecken cool ass day~ idk ask me questions and I'll answer them, i'm really lonely tbh. c: ♥♥♥ here's a rose for your time~

now i must kill you for knowing about my embarrassing first rp character. it's only a matter of time before i strike.

Welcome to STC! What kind of role plays are you interested in? Other than Sonic the Hedgehog of course c;

Last edited:
Welcome to Iwaku! What kind of role plays are you interested in? Other than Sonic the Hedgehog of course c;
l m a o well, I'm not interested in Sonic as much anymore, grew out of it. But I have been in the mood for the occult, noir, and mystery! Scifi is always pretty nice, even though I'm terrible with scifi. Fantasy is always a solid yes for me anytime, anyplace, but I've laid off on fantasy because I want to try and experience some new things!
also, uh, i think you spelled STC wrong. maybe. cx

Anytime...I know that you said that you are laying off on fantasy but anytime you feel like it feel free to check out Akashic Arcana. I think you'd like it. It's Fantasy with a little bit of SciFi mixed in. And if you'd like to join let me know and I will help you get in

Anytime...I know that you said that you are laying off on fantasy but anytime you feel like it feel free to check out Akashic Arcana. I think you'd like it. It's Fantasy with a little bit of SciFi mixed in. And if you'd like to join let me know and I will help you get in
Wellll~ Maybe one more Fantasy RP wouldn't hurt, right? And scifi. This is gonna be the start of my Fantasy addiction again, huh? I'll be there~ cx

Back