Rolo Lamperouge

@Obsidianlight is my world! :D
Like a thousand needles falling down, each drop of ice cold rain brought a sting he would never forget. It hurt, it was awful, it soiled his meal for the day. His head hung low as he stared at the loaf of soggy bread in his hands. Sunday's were never too great anyways. The shelter he built didn't do much good at all. A few sticks were propped up with a blanket over them, but the blanket grew heavy as it collected a puddle, then spilled down on the boy as it collapsed. All he wanted to do at that time, was cry, but it would do no good. Instead, he welcomed the embrace of the soiled cover. At least it wouldn't leave him, right?

He just didn't know anymore. After all, everything's practically left him alone and clueless. His family, his friends. . .his memories. If they really cared, they'd go and get him, right? If only he could remember. . .Did he do something wrong? Was he kicked out, or beaten up and earned himself a case of amnesia? Doesn't matter. If no one wanted him around, he would stay away.

Dark black hair, long and straight. . .Pale skin. He looked almost like a vampire. His gaze was sharp too, not helpful when trying to make friends. . .as if it'd work anyways. His hand rose up and felt underneath his eye. He didn't need a mirror to tell he looked like he hasn't slept in days. Not to mention now he'd be filthy unless he washed off.

Deciding there was no other choice, he stood and folded his cover. Moving across the parks giant sand box, he walked to the play set in the middle. He was a bit old to play with them, but he knew the rain could reach him better if he were up higher. He set the blanket under one of the stairs and covered it in sand so it wouldn't blow away as he walked up them.

He jumped slightly, when thunder boomed and lightning flashed. It was a rather dangerous place to be standing in a storm. The place was made of metal after all. Still, this was the closest he'd ever get to a shower again so he couldn't wait for it to be over.

His brown T shirt and pants were soaked, but he knew it was too risky to strip down where people might be around. He jumped again when thunder roared and closed his eyes. He might of been about 14 years old, but that was still near a child, right? He had an excuse to be afraid.

Regardless, he raised his arms up high and proceeded to wash himself slowly. No need to rush. . .BLAM!!! The sudden noise was so LOUD he flinched and covered his head, crouching down! On second thought, he might just head home. . .but where was that? His heart raced almost as much as his hands shook. Slowly, he rose back to his feet---BUT ONLY TO SLIP ON THAT COLD METAL! He let out a scream, body falling back off of the playground and towards the ground!!!

(OH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! ;;;A;;; WILL HE BE ALRIGHT????

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT UR CHARACTER IS GONNA DO! *A*

Come on and join mah RP! >W< There's not many rules, just no invincible characters or one word responses okay? OW<

I'm not good at plotting at all, so the time of year or genre of RP and all that stuff. . . .it doesn't matter to me so go with whatever you're comfortable with. Be whoever you want! ^^ You don't need to ask me at all, okay? :3 And if u just want to send a pic of your character instead of describing it, that's okay too! ^^

All I really REEEEEAAALLY wanna make sure doesn't happen. . . .is people join and expect everyone to know who their character is. XD Like, noooo: "Bob walked down the street sadly since he was kicked out of his home." starters, okay? >^< You get what I'm sayin' right? Be descriptive? XD Pleeeeeeeease just a little biiiiiiit? XD Like, why was Bob kicked out? Is it normal for him to get kicked out? Does he handle it well? Can he---Yeah okay you get the point. XD)

My characters name is Yukio. He has red hair and he has a super pail skin color.
His height is 5.4. He is a kind-hearted person. The kind of person who would risk his life to save someone elses.
He is very positive and he loves watching anime.

I cannot confirm that I will be available during the time of the role play because I have a rather busy life.

This will also be my very first role play ever so don't expect the highest writing skill from me.

Back