You Thought

lemonyhell

- "Im not okay"
BootlegSatan™

Hello, my name is Raven or Lemony. It's a pleasure to meet talk with you for this short amount of time.​

I am looking for a short term partner.
What you can expect from me-
°Once or twice a day response
°Maybe unavailable on weekends.
°Semi literate to Extremely literate.
°Open to chat about how your day went or whatever. I like being friendly. I don't understand why some people refuse to bind with me I feel like I'm being used XD not required though it's just nice.
°Often times I reflect the effort you put in your responses in mine.

Geners I enjoy are Slice of life, Romance, Supernatural, Medival, Drama, Realistic fiction, Satire/comedy, and Horror.

Subjects I'm weak at are Survival, natural (going on hikes and like traveling but I like to challenge myself sometimes.), and War related stuff.

I'm good at any type of roleplay like the type using ** I do that and I do literate really well.

Some ideas I have ready if you don't or don't want to make one up with me,

Long lost and far away.

Muse A and Muse B think they're in love but they're internet friends and don't know what each other look like. Both have rough lives at home, and the internet is there only way to "escape" reality. Finally Muse A proposes that they invite reality back by meeting up with eachother and running away. Will it work out?

It's all you're fault

(For this one I'll play Muse b and c)
Muse A has been Muse B's friend since they were kids, then Muse C shows up. Muse C is more friendly and open than B and gets close to A. Muse B is conflicted on how he/she feels about Muse A and seems to make it worse.

"We" or "Us"

(I usually play Muse B)
Muse A and Muse B live together under Muse B's roof. Muse B hasn't been treating Muse A with respect. Muse A works there butt off while Muse B gabbles every night to get money. Muse A is getting fed up with this. What'll they do?

That's it.
Please pm me or comment if you're interested.

Back