New User Your Everyday Introduction

Good day to you, reader. How are you? I am The Eccentric, a wild storm taken human form, so excuse my outbursts if you can. Now you must be wondering, "Why this scrub do a thread as boring as this Lol what a loser go drink bleach why you even on the internet", and my reply to that, as well as the similar questions that may appear in the future, is "U wot." I'm not terribly smart, much to everyone's misfortune, but I'm absolutely charismatic and wonderful. Narcissism aside, if you're bored and want to strike up a random conversation with this weirdo, hesitate a lot before deciding. That's about it.

Hello there! Welcome to STC! I went ahead and moved this thread over to Introductions and Departures for you ^^

I see you joined up here last year! Have you been roleplaying for a while?

Thank you, good sir/madame! Excuse my lack of assuredness for your title, but it's 2018, I'm sure I've no need to explain myself! Well if I really do need to, I'll do it, because I'm a good person. Usually. Anyways, thanks for moving it, I've yet to really explore the many functions of this platform, so I am sorry for my lack of awareness on where to place this.

Oh my, it's been that long? In all honesty, I've forgotten this little Eden, I've only walked near its gates, never have I stepped onto the Promised Land's fertile soil. My base of operations for roleplaying is usually Roleplay.me or Discord, but thanks to the recent stillness of the RPs in Discord, as well as that worrisome event that recently transpired through RP.me, an acquaintance was kind enough to remind me that this existed. That's a long sentence. I'm planning to migrate here!

If my replies seem pointlessly wrong and sporadic, I'll apologize again. I tend to be long winded, so there's always that chance that a "single sentence reply" could inspire me to write a few paragraphs. I believe I've left nothing out in this reply. I actually did, because it's been 30 minutes since I started making this, I've already revised it twice or thrice. My vocabulary is a bit squeezed at this time, which is before 5 AM. Hi, I'm Eccentric, how are you.

Back