Your not special

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
Congratulations ! You’ve worked ! Been through college and completed your education! You may have had a good life or a crappy one! Let’s be honest your either working, in college , or both! Life is shitty because it’s boring and it’s pretty hard! Hard because it’s repetive and you were probably horribly depressed because life kicked you in the sensitive bits at Mach 5 and didn’t give a shit you couldn’t get back up!
and that’s how you ended up here! Either for money or because you’ve been brainwashed to be here! Welcome to the lair! Your officially a henchmen for The evil Dr.Goonburg! A super villain! Remember the only way out is retirement or Death!
Pick the proper department for your skills and try not to be the lest incompetent person in your group! Don’t worry your still in competent or instead of being a henchmen you would’ve been doing something boring and generic!
( Note this ad is a satire for this roleplay! )
as you can see this is a hench man receruitment drive! This will be an off kilter Dramatic slice of life. And you can be a smarty, A rescuer ( if bad guys) or a good ole thug, or that rpg using a hole that ruins people’s day! Do agood and maybe you’ll get a promotion

I have a guideline if things you’d need to hit other wise it’s a go all out.

People who enjoy back ground work
And people who don’t mind being all powerful super gods

22 at least!
Old enough to sign a life waiver!
You need Age
division : ( Rescue, RnR, HR, Torture, Maitence, Recon, Goon)
Qualifications for positions
Level of ineptitude : 4-10
How long you’ve survived
Pay grade.
Job description

What is the scale? Like what would 4 be and what would 10 be?
((Like you know 10 is the best and 1 is the worst or vise versa))

View attachment 2012
Name

“The name’s Jacob Page but most people just call me fizz.”
“I am most definitely a guy, but I kinda wish I was a girl. Have you seen how clean the girls bathroom is it is much better then the men’s!”
Section
“I am cool with working anywhere honestly! I just go where I am needed”
Qualifications
Well I started to earn a major in chemistry but college wasn’t very much fun so I left. I kind of just taught myself how to do it, but if you ask my 6th grade teacher he’d tell ya I was the top of my class.”
How long you’ve worked here
“Uh, maybe a year or two? I am not sure to be honest. In fact I don’t even remember coming here in the first plac. Like one moment I was walking around the city and the next BOOM I find myself in a full time job with a life contract! How does that even happen! I don’t even remember where I live so I might as well stay here!
Pay grade
“Wait I am supposed to be getting paid?!”
Job description
“Well I am a chemist so I normally just make bombs or positions or other things the boss asks me to. I am also kind of an extra hand, like if another group needs help I am normally the one asked to go and help. I am basically just a helper I suppose.”
Strengths
Is a great team player
Quick on his feet
Great at puzzles
Optimistic
Jack of all trades
Friendly

Weakness
Not very strong
Reckless
Naive
Very loud
Speaks without thinking

Skills
Strength- 3
Intelligence- 6
Charisma- 6
Endurance- 7
Agility- 9
Luck- 5
Ineptness- 6
Despite his actual lack of schooling for chemistry he is rather gifted at it, figuring out most of what he knows through trial and error. This does pose a problem at times as if he doesn’t know what to do right away he could spend days testing out different solutions which at times can be a real problem and extremely inefficient.

Last edited:
I love him xD
XD He was a brainwashed subjected. Just sort of picked off the street and they wiped most of his memory and he started over from scratch. Most of his background was just what he was told and his name and age are the only actual peices of his old life he remembers, the rest is lies. In reality he did major is chemistry and when he left college he found himself unable to pay of the students loans. He went to ask about this job before realising what it actually was, and of course it was too late by that point. They took him in and brainwashed him and he has just worked here since.

XD labor not paid is the best when laid XD he may get his wish XD
Well since he basically knows nothing about his old life and has been told ever since he started working that he loved his job he started to love his job. He probably wouldn’t know what to do if he got fired XD nor would he know what to do with money as he basically lives at work

Back