Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not hungry," Claire said defiantly, looking Wanda in the eye. She went so far as to put her fork on the ground.

Meanwhile. Elliot was giving Bridgette a sideways glance. He let out a tired exhale of breath. "Is Nathan okay?" he asked, before noticing the young man in question walking over to the couch. Elliot stared at him with a confused expression for a moment. "What... happened in the bathroom?"

@Jeremi @Space_Candy

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer would stare at the plate and pick at it for a second before stopping. For some reason, he just wasn’t hungry. He would take out his flask and take a sip of alcohol. He would also make sure the drink he had taken from Siegward was secured so he didn’t lost it.
@Jeremi @Everyone

To Lucifer's shock what came through his lips wasn't alcohol at all...

It was Kool-Aid.

yYu81FS.jpg

... that was lasagna literally a second ago... there's no way I was eating mashed potatoes with meatballs while thinking it was something else... Blake was puzzled for a second, but reminded himself of the situation at hand again. He really didn't know how to take it, but he was cautiously continuing to eat. This time, he kept better track on what he was eating.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

As Blake was putting a meatball into his mouth he'd suddenly find it wrap itself open revealing an eye that stared intently at the boy.

Nathan's face twisted into a mixture of disgust and confusion at the woman's words- she didn't talk like a real person.

He stepped forward with caution, glaring at her as he cut a piece of lasagna. He returned to the doorway, not wanting to sit at the table. He jumped slightly as Bridgette shouted to Elliot, who was sat up and awake now.

Nathan followed behind Bridgette slowly, using any excuse to move further from the table. He sat next to the other man, and hesitantly began to eat.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Everyone

"Oh honey please come back to the table if you're going to eat," Wanda beckoned to Nathan. "You're going to stain the carpet."

"I'm not hungry," Claire said defiantly, looking Wanda in the eye. She went so far as to put her fork on the ground.

Meanwhile. Elliot was giving Bridgette a sideways glance. He let out a tired exhale of breath. "Is Nathan okay?" he asked, before noticing the young man in question walking over to the couch. Elliot stared at him with a confused expression for a moment. "What... happened in the bathroom?"

@Jeremi @Space_Candy

Wanda glowered at Claire and her insistence of not eating. "Sweetie...you know you have to eat to survive, right? Pick up the fork, please."

Biscuit looked on at the exchange. "This just got interesting," She murmured to no one in particular.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Slow, cautious, and careful... As if to stall for time, Blake lightly blew on the meatball much like he was trying to cool it down to avoid burning his tongue and the likes. Just a singular meatball. How can this go wrong? If anything, it might just turn into a dumpling or even a donut hole!

Oh... now it's turned into an eyeball... right as he was about to bite down on it.

Okay, stay calm. Just stay calm. You're stressing out. Just stay calm and take a look at it for a bit more. Probably imagining it, Blake. You can't break your cover like-

Still an eyeball.

Without warning, the ravenette reflexively dropped the fork onto the table with a loud scream, a startling jump causing him to fall backwards out of his chair and onto the floor.

Uw8iUJG.png

❝ Oh god... I almost bit into that... a... g-goddamn eyeball... ❞ He breathed in and out wildly, looking like he was about to hurl up from the thought alone.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Lucifer Morningstar

Yup, Lucifer officially hated this loop. It was cute and fne at first, but now that it had replaced his alcohol with Kool Aid, he was pissed. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and use the bathroom," he replied, not even waiting for Wanda to agree to a yes and go and look for Mason and whoever else was upstairs.

@Jeremi @Alex Azure @mintyy

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Jeremi @Lucky

“I do too,”
Gentaro said, following Lucifer up the stairs, actually having to go to the bathroom.

He was about to enter the bathroom, but saw Lucifer heading into another room.

“Oi, gramps! Bathroom’s in here!”

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer really hoped that someone didn't follow him, but it seemed that he wasn't allowed that luxury.

Why did he have to be stuck with someone who didn't understand the first thing about stealth?

" Well, look at that, it is. Well, you go first. I'll wait right out here." He would wait for him to close the door before going to the room he had been heading for.

@Capri @Jeremi

Mason Moretti
@Jeremi @mintyy @Upstairs​
Where there was once a room there was only a black void staring back at the two. As Mason mentioned investigating one of the other rooms the door to the closest room slowly creaked open beckoning them to enter.

@Alex Azure @mintyy
Kite couldn't believe what had just happened. Before he even had time to react, Mason had shoved him back out the door, sending him stumbling on his feet and crashing against a wall.

It was like the whole house was just waiting to eat them up, or at least that was the case for the upstairs rooms.

As Mason explained, he couldn't help but stare back into the void they had just barely escaped from. He felt a sudden urge to touch it, just to see what happens, but decided against it. What would happen if they were sucked into another dimension, or the robot man from downstairs found them? Kite was more intimidated by him than by Wanda, probably because he'd never faced her before. However, Kite knew that waiting around like sitting ducks in such a suspicious place was just as dangerous as snooping like this. Might as well gather some information.

Creepy...

"Okay..." Kite said, offering Mason a hand to get back on his feet, and nodded towards the open door. "That room looks like... it wants us to go in..."

Kite hesitantly approached it. From the crack in the door, he couldn't see anything, so he gently pushed the door open.

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @upstairs

"Let's not keep it waiting, then," Mason said, taking Kite's hand. He cautiously entered the room, sticking close to Kite and keeping one eye on their exit.​

Lucifer Morningstar

" And I insist that you go first-"
he replied attempting to give Gentaro a push into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

@Jeremi @Capri

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Jeremi @Lucky

“Oi!”
Gentaro called out as Lucifer shoved him into the bathroom.

Lucifer wouldn't be able to shut the door, as Gentaro kicked it open, before tackling him, sending both of them down the stairs.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer would be relieved that he landed in the bathroom. Maybe that would be the last he would see of that pest.

He groaned when Gentaro kicked the door open and when he saw him tackling him, he would side step out of the way and watch Gentaro fall down the stairs.

@Jeremi @Capri

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer caught what Gentaro planned to do and would do a quick spin during his side step to avoid the grip. Lucifer didn't need his powers to dodg an attack, he was also an escape artist and a master of all forms of combat.

@Jeremi @Capri

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Jeremi @Lucky

Gentaro would at first try to ascend, before he got a sneaky idea.

“GAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!! WHY WOULD YOU PUSH ME DOWN THE STAAAAIRS LIKE THAAAAAAT!!!”

He was clearly trying to get someone else’s attention.

Before Nathan could speak to answer Elliot, Wanda's voice cut in. He rolled his eyes at her request, the last thing he cared about at the moment was the carpet. He turned his gaze to a dazed-looking Elliot.

"You slipped and ate shit off the side of the tub," he started.

"Thankfully Bridgette and a few others came in to help and managed to get it off me, not before it got in my mouth," he scowled at the memory before putting another forkful of lasagna in his mouth.

"Are you okay?" He said muffled through his chewing.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back