Status
Not open for further replies.
Giorno Giovanna hadn't been as keen as his allies in the rapid transition from the deprecated hovel that was Raccoon City to this strange, idyllic town. Try as he might focus on the mission at hand, it felt as if he was drawn back to the state of mind he once possessed during the Time Crisis, jumping from world to world, never recalling what occurred in the last other than some vague notion of progress.

He put on a stoic face through it all and waded through the suffering, finding that the gang had managed to 'free' another target from the shackles Revan put on them. The blurriness couldn't sway him away from the path of righteousness. He held those words to his heart as the gang proceeded to the next world in their mission. With it, they seemed to have come across a familiar face.

Wanda Maximoff.

Giorno felt like he recalled the joyous woman's face as she ushered him into the house with everyone else, even more, when she regarded Billy as her son. It was the same Wanda Maximoff that he'd encountered during the Othinus Incident - at least, her name was the same. This woman wasn't the same Scarlet Witch that exuded the air of overwhelming power when Giorno first looked at her. This was someone else.

Revan must have gone the extra mile to relegate her to this. A testament to her power, maybe.

View attachment 7154

This place... seems really 'tacky'...
Giorno idly thought to himself as he stood alongside Touma, listening in to Billy's explanation, though his eyes snapped back to the Warlock when mentioned that his powers had been cut off. He furrowed his brows and lowered his voice, speaking after Touma. "Hm. That can't be natural. There must be someone deliberately cutting you off. Either an enemy... or someone trying to get your attention, Billy."

However, when Biscuit spoke up, Giorno arched a brow at her. Her powers were cut off, too? The Stand User glanced down at his feet for a moment, before his eyes slightly widened with realization. He attempted to subtly call upon his Stand's power - to bring Gold Experience to his fingertips. And yet, no golden energy flowed to the don's hands.

"... I can't use my Stand," he glanced at Touma, concern evident in his eyes. "You probably can't use Imagine Breaker either, Touma. So, we're all cut off."

He sighed, more annoyed than anything else. The sensation of powerlessness wasn't anything new for Giorno; Gold Experience came and went by the whims of the Multiverse, and only the power of Requiem would be able to stop it from happening so frequently. Keeping the Arrow handy beneath his uniform, the don dusted his suit off and turned away from the conversation once Tommy showed up, beckoning Touma to follow.

"If none of us have our abilities, then a stray gunshot is all it'd take to kill either of us... ah, well, more reason to be cautious, I suppose."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Whoever

Nathan felt heat rise in his face as Elliot was looking directly into his eyes, it felt as if the other man was looking right through him. He watched as Elliot focused on wiping his face, his frown indearing to Nathan.

He choked as Elliot referred to him as pretty, his face fully red now; matching his jacket. He had his mouth slightly ajar in shock at the remark as Elliot's touch left him.

He listened as the man spoke about his memory, he gave a small smile at the recollection.

"We hated each other," Nathan snickered, before falling fully into the tub with a gasp; yelping as he landed on his elbow. He gained his composure, his eyes focusing on-

"What the fuck!?" He yelled; the black liquid had gotten on his hand when he slipped.

@Atomic Knight @York @Jeremi

Elliot stared into Nathan's eyes for a moment but was all business as he took one hand to grip Nathan by the shoulder and the other to rub at the boy's face with the wet cloth. Elliot was firm but gentle as he worked to clean up the blood that had marred Nathan's face. Elliot was almost frowning in concentration, putting in a concerted effort to make sure no blood remained.

Elliot never noticed the black liquid.

Elliot's frown turned to a smile as he moved the cloth away from Nathan's face. "There, you're pretty again." His fingers on the other boy's shoulder lingered for a moment until Elliot stood back up and went to run the cloth under the tap again. He was silent as he worked to clean the blood off the cloth.

"This is nice," he said absently. "I mean, really. You guys are the first people I've hung out with in all my life. Having memories of other lives really doesn't compare to experiencing it myself."

@York @Space_Candy @Jeremi

The vile black liquid continued to seep out as the two boys continued to talk.

Nathan felt heat rise in his face as Elliot was looking directly into his eyes, it felt as if the other man was looking right through him. He watched as Elliot focused on wiping his face, his frown indearing to Nathan.

He choked as Elliot referred to him as pretty, his face fully red now; matching his jacket. He had his mouth slightly ajar as Elliot's touch left him as the other stood.

He listened as the man spoke about his memory, he gave a small smile at the recollection.

"We hated each other," Nathan snickered, before falling fully into the tub with a gasp; yelping as he landed on his elbow. He gained his composure, his eyes focusing on-

"What the fuck!?" He yelled; the black liquid had gotten on his hand when he slipped.

And didn't let go. Suddenly it had wrapped itself around Nathan's arm and was trying to pull him into the drain.

Giorno Giovanna hadn't been as keen as his allies in the rapid transition from the deprecated hovel that was Raccoon City to this strange, idyllic town. Try as he might focus on the mission at hand, it felt as if he was drawn back to the state of mind he once possessed during the Time Crisis, jumping from world to world, never recalling what occurred in the last other than some vague notion of progress.

He put on a stoic face through it all and waded through the suffering, finding that the gang had managed to 'free' another target from the shackles Revan put on them. The blurriness couldn't sway him away from the path of righteousness. He held those words to his heart as the gang proceeded to the next world in their mission. With it, they seemed to have come across a familiar face.

Wanda Maximoff.

Giorno felt like he recalled the joyous woman's face as she ushered him into the house with everyone else, even more, when she regarded Billy as her son. It was the same Wanda Maximoff that he'd encountered during the Othinus Incident - at least, her name was the same. This woman wasn't the same Scarlet Witch that exuded the air of overwhelming power when Giorno first looked at her. This was someone else.

Revan must have gone the extra mile to relegate her to this. A testament to her power, maybe.

View attachment 7154

This place... seems really 'tacky'... Giorno idly thought to himself as he stood alongside Touma, listening in to Billy's explanation, though his eyes snapped back to the Warlock when mentioned that his powers had been cut off. He furrowed his brows and lowered his voice, speaking after Touma. "Hm. That can't be natural. There must be someone deliberately cutting you off. Either an enemy... or someone trying to get your attention, Billy."

However, when Biscuit spoke up, Giorno arched a brow at her. Her powers were cut off, too? The Stand User glanced down at his feet for a moment, before his eyes slightly widened with realization. He attempted to subtly call upon his Stand's power - to bring Gold Experience to his fingertips. And yet, no golden energy flowed to the don's hands.

"... I can't use my Stand," he glanced at Touma, concern evident in his eyes. "You probably can't use Imagine Breaker either, Touma. So, we're all cut off."

He sighed, more annoyed than anything else. The sensation of powerlessness wasn't anything new for Giorno; Gold Experience came and went by the whims of the Multiverse, and only the power of Requiem would be able to stop it from happening so frequently. Keeping the Arrow handy beneath his uniform, the don dusted his suit off and turned away from the conversation once Tommy showed up, beckoning Touma to follow.

"If none of us have our abilities, then a stray gunshot is all it'd take to kill either of us... ah, well, more reason to be cautious, I suppose."

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @Whoever

"Do you always act like stating the obvious is crucial information?" Biscuit asked Giorno having stayed close to Touma. "Honestly...we aren't idiots you know."

Hands clasped behind her back, Jianyu got on her tiptoes to peek at the stepfather they were dealing with. Just in case he was one of those Revan lackeys...though it wasn't like she could be of any use. Her Psycho Power didn't seem to work in this place. The break from it was nice, though. For once she kind of felt...like a normal girl.

Well...however close to normal a girl like her could be, anyways.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Crunch

As Jinayu sneaked closer to get a proper look at this stepfather she suddenly faced a creepy visage.

5946022-ahr0cdovl3d3dy5uzxdzyxjhbweuy29tl2ltywdlcy9plzawmc8xmjqvndixl2kwmi9xsv9bb1vfmy5qcgc%3D.jpg

"Oh, hello there." The mystery robot was dressed in a tweed shirt and khaki pants as it stepped up from behind the lawnmower to wipe off the 'sweat' from its brow. "I didn't hear you walk i-" The robot looked past Jianyu and latched his eyes on Billy. "Ah, of course, Wanda told you to come and say hello didn't she?"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Do you always act like stating the obvious is crucial information?" Biscuit asked Giorno having stayed close to Touma. "Honestly...we aren't idiots you know."
Giorno glanced at Biscuit with a deadpan look. "Look, it's important to make sure everyone is on the same page. Some people need to hear the plan a couple of times to get in their heads."

View attachment 7155

"Because the last time we weren't on the same page, we kidnapped a person off the street in broad daylight and dragged them to an airship."

"Turns out, as much as I hate it, I have to repeat myself."

@Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Capri @Whoever​

Nathan gasped again, desperately yanking his arm to no avail. The goo seemed to pull him, and in the direction of the drain. He felt sweat bead on his forehead as he tried to gain his balance, letting out a muffled scream at the pain of pulling his arm.

"Elli-" He started to yell as he fought the substance.

Nathan stood awkwardly as the woman spoke to them- her oversweet tone not settling right with him. He narrowed his eyes, squinting as she referred to them as the 'resident comic book club'.

The pain in his body seemly to dissipate in a matter of seconds.

"What the fuck?" He muttered before he felt Elliot's hand on his arm, the other man's gentle grip pulling him in alongside the others. He took a deep breath as Elliot led him up the stairs and away from the others; the anxious feeling in his chest rising due to his surroundings.

Nathan jumped slightly as Emily spoke, not realizing the girl had followed them. She soon turned away from them and went to examine the sink.
He turned his attention to Elliot, noticing this was the first moment they got to talk without chaos every second.

@Atomic Knight @York @Jeremi @Everybody
While Emily checked the tap, Elliot looked through the cupboards in the bathroom. "I mostly came up here to snoop," he began, pausing after a moment to look at Nathan. "But I do want to get you cleaned up."

Emily found that the water ran normally, so Elliot moved to grab a cloth and run it under the tap. After that, he moved to the bathtub and sat down on the edge. "Come here," he said to Nathan.

@Jeremi @Space_Candy @York @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver
Nathan's eyes followed Elliot into the bathroom, his attention moving to Emily momentarily as she turned on the tap, he raised an eyebrow as the water ran.

Elliot muttered about snooping, drawing the other man's attention back to him. He shrugged as Elliot mentioned cleaning him up, watching as the other moved past Emily to soak the facecloth.

Nathan stretched, happy the pain in his body was no longer constricting him. That train of thought was soon interrupted by Elliot beckoning him.

He moved slowly, taking in the moment of calm- even though the place made him uneasy. He sat down on the edge on the tub with Elliot, almost slipping into it; he looked up at Elliot after catching himself. The other man's face was illuminated by the sunlight, making his blue eyes even more piercing.

@Atomic Knight @York
Unseen by them the bathtub started to seep out some sort of viscous black liquid from the drain.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Elliot stared into Nathan's eyes for a moment but was all business as he took one hand to grip Nathan by the shoulder and the other to rub at the boy's face with the wet cloth. Elliot was firm but gentle as he worked to clean up the blood that had marred Nathan's face. Elliot was almost frowning in concentration, putting in a concerted effort to make sure no blood remained.

Elliot never noticed the black liquid.

Elliot's frown turned to a smile as he moved the cloth away from Nathan's face. "There, you're pretty again." His fingers on the other boy's shoulder lingered for a moment until Elliot stood back up and went to run the cloth under the tap again. He was silent as he worked to clean the blood off the cloth.

"This is nice," he said absently. "I mean, really. You guys are the first people I've hung out with in all my life. Having memories of other lives really doesn't compare to experiencing it myself."

@York @Space_Candy @Jeremi

He choked as Elliot referred to him as pretty, his face fully red now; matching his jacket. He had his mouth slightly ajar in shock at the remark as Elliot's touch left him.

The vile black liquid continued to seep out as the two boys continued to talk.

And didn't let go. Suddenly it had wrapped itself around Nathan's arm and was trying to pull him into the drain.

Emily Hayes
@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Upstairs(Bathroom)

Emily visibly relaxed, seeing the tap turn on and water begin to run. At least things like this worked well enough, not to mention, Elliot was loosening up.

uF82G8j.png

"I hope I can help make more good memories, for both of you." She said, a hopefull smile on her face.

Moments like these were always precious to her; time to unwind, and forget about the bad things happening around them. Not just that, but, they helped steady her resolve when the time came to fight again, holding onto her precious memories, using them to bolster her will to go on.

Then, her thoughts were interrupted by the strange black substance covering Nathan. Thinking quickly, she remembered what she had said right before she entered the house; that she would use everything she had to protect them.

There was no hesitation as her stone flared up with a magenta light; Emily no longer cared to keep it hidden, imbuing her walking stick with it's magic once again as she prepared to fend off the mysterious substance.

zarJB7Z.png

"Get away from him!!!" She shouted.

Stone magic swiftly moved from her walking stick, wrapping itself around Nathan, forming a kind of protective aura as Emily attempted to boil away at the substance, simultaneously pulling it away from his body using her stone magic as a makeshift repellant of sorts.

Once she knew Nathan was safe for the time being, her eyes would begin to dart around the room, trying to piece together where else this substance would attack from.

It eerily resembled the 'shadows' she had encountered more than a few times, though so far, unlike those shadows, it had yet to show it's 'face'.​

Hands clasped behind her back, Jianyu got on her tiptoes to peek at the stepfather they were dealing with. Just in case he was one of those Revan lackeys...though it wasn't like she could be of any use. Her Psycho Power didn't seem to work in this place. The break from it was nice, though. For once she kind of felt...like a normal girl.

Well...however close to normal a girl like her could be, anyways.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Crunch
As Jinayu sneaked closer to get a proper look at this stepfather she suddenly faced a creepy visage.

5946022-ahr0cdovl3d3dy5uzxdzyxjhbweuy29tl2ltywdlcy9plzawmc8xmjqvndixl2kwmi9xsv9bb1vfmy5qcgc%3D.jpg

"Oh, hello there." The mystery robot was dressed in a tweed shirt and khaki pants as it stepped up from behind the lawnmower to wipe off the 'sweat' from its brow. "I didn't hear you walk i-" The robot looked past Jianyu and latched his eyes on Billy. "Ah, of course, Wanda told you to come and say hello didn't she?"

Mason Moretti
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Garage

This whole situation gave Mason eerie flashbacks. Wanda Maximoff. A big dinner. A creepy house. He returned Billy's knowing glance. He rembered an incident involving Wanda & Billy, as well as his own brother. Their powers being cut off didn't seem like a coincidence either. As such, Mason was 100% sure that, whoever this stepfather was, he was not to be trusted.

He followed Jianyu towards the garage, sticking close to her and Billy. He kept an eye out for anything suspicous, any danger that might be lurking in the shadows. He was sweating bullets from the nerves alone.

He forced himself to smile at this oddly-dressed robot. "Yeah, she wanted us to say hi. I assume you're the stepfather we've heard so much about?"

Azure Kite

After following the group into the garage, Kite kept his steps light as he heard the sounds of someone tinkering. He figured the person sat by the lawnmower had to be Billy's stepfather, a run-of-the-mill father type who was just fixing up some busted gears or something.

But when the figure turned around, Kite rubbed his eyes and took a second tentative glance towards the man. He'd expected him to at least look like... a man.

Maybe... this is normal here...?

Opting to not cause a scene, much less offend the stranger by prodding into the subject of his metallic skin, Kite instead slowly approached him.

"What are you doing... mister...?" he asked in the most casual, innocent way his scruffy voice could muster.

Billy took a small, staggering step back when he saw the metal man who was apparently his 'stepfather.' It made sense in a weird, perverse way, though the implications overall were nothing short of dizzying. Billy suddenly decided he would have rather been in the middle of a zombie apocalypse than be in this loop for even one more second.

He felt his knees go weak at this revelation. "Ultron," Billy said, before collapsing right then and there.

"I'm not sure if hate is the right word," Elliot said after a chuckle. When Nathan responded by crying out, Elliot flipped around to see a horrific sight. "Hold on!" Elliot yelled, taking a long stride forward but stepping on the wet cloth he had dropped to the floor in his panic. Elliot let out a yelp as he slipped on the cloth and got his head slammed against the side of the bathtub.

Elliot was knocked out cold.

@mintyy @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @York @Space_Candy

Billy took a small, staggering step back when he saw the metal man who was apparently his 'stepfather.' It made sense in a weird, perverse way, though the implications overall were nothing short of dizzying. Billy suddenly decided he would have rather been in the middle of a zombie apocalypse than be in this loop for even one more second.

He felt his knees go weak at this revelation. "Ultron," Billy said, before collapsing right then and there.

"I'm not sure if hate is the right word," Elliot said after a chuckle. When Nathan responded by crying out, Elliot flipped around to see a horrific sight. "Hold on!" Elliot yelled, taking a long stride forward but stepping on the wet cloth he had dropped to the floor in his panic. Elliot let out a yelp as he slipped on the cloth and got his head slammed against the side of the bathtub.

"...!"

If it wasn't Billy collapsing right before his eyes that got Giorno moving, then it was the sound of yelling upstairs. The don's eyes darted up to the ceiling for a moment.

View attachment 7171

He sighed. "Get Billy back up on his feet. I'll be right back."

Without sparing another word to anyone, Giorno turned away from the group and began rushing up the stairs, fast enough to send the message that something was going wrong to anyone who wasn't listening. He had no other thought as to what might have happened, only that something happened, and saying it out loud would've been lost time.

Biscuit was right about that, I suppose.

With no real care for privacy, Giorno's hand flew to the handle of the bathroom's door, flinging it open with a rough kick to the frame. As the door flew open and the golden-haired Joestar stood within the frame, his eyes instantly met Nathan's --- and the substance that was consuming him. His eyes widened in shock.

"What the hell is going on?!"

@Atomic Knight @York @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @mintyy

Emily Hayes
@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Upstairs(Bathroom)

Emily visibly relaxed, seeing the tap turn on and water begin to run. At least things like this worked well enough, not to mention, Elliot was loosening up.

uF82G8j.png

"I hope I can help make more good memories, for both of you." She said, a hopefull smile on her face.

Moments like these were always precious to her; time to unwind, and forget about the bad things happening around them. Not just that, but, they helped steady her resolve when the time came to fight again, holding onto her precious memories, using them to bolster her will to go on.

Then, her thoughts were interrupted by the strange black substance covering Nathan. Thinking quickly, she remembered what she had said right before she entered the house; that she would use everything she had to protect them.

There was no hesitation as her stone flared up with a magenta light; Emily no longer cared to keep it hidden, imbuing her walking stick with it's magic once again as she prepared to fend off the mysterious substance.

zarJB7Z.png

"Get away from him!!!" She shouted.

Stone magic swiftly moved from her walking stick, wrapping itself around Nathan, forming a kind of protective aura as Emily attempted to boil away at the substance, simultaneously pulling it away from his body using her stone magic as a makeshift repellant of sorts.

Once she knew Nathan was safe for the time being, her eyes would begin to dart around the room, trying to piece together where else this substance would attack from.

It eerily resembled the 'shadows' she had encountered more than a few times, though so far, unlike those shadows, it had yet to show it's 'face'.​

To Emily's surprise and shock she'd realize that her powers didn't work no matter how hard she attempted to stir the stone with her magic!

Mason Moretti
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Garage

This whole situation gave Mason eerie flashbacks. Wanda Maximoff. A big dinner. A creepy house. He returned Billy's knowing glance. He rembered an incident involving Wanda & Billy, as well as his own brother. Their powers being cut off didn't seem like a coincidence either. As such, Mason was 100% sure that, whoever this stepfather was, he was not to be trusted.

He followed Jianyu towards the garage, sticking close to her and Billy. He kept an eye out for anything suspicous, any danger that might be lurking in the shadows. He was sweating bullets from the nerves alone.

He forced himself to smile at this oddly-dressed robot. "Yeah, she wanted us to say hi. I assume you're the stepfather we've heard so much about?"

"A reputation among Billy's friends? I hope it's only good." The robot chuckled and despite his jovial tone when he spoke the chuckle still had a sinister undertone to it. "Yes, Ultron Pym, at your service."

Azure Kite

After following the group into the garage, Kite kept his steps light as he heard the sounds of someone tinkering. He figured the person sat by the lawnmower had to be Billy's stepfather, a run-of-the-mill father type who was just fixing up some busted gears or something.

But when the figure turned around, Kite rubbed his eyes and took a second tentative glance towards the man. He'd expected him to at least look like... a man.

Maybe... this is normal here...?

Opting to not cause a scene, much less offend the stranger by prodding into the subject of his metallic skin, Kite instead slowly approached him.

"What are you doing... mister...?" he asked in the most casual, innocent way his scruffy voice could muster.

"Well..." Ultron replied motioning towards the lawnmower. "Old Bessie over here has been acting up lately so I figured I'd take a deep dive in and see what's wrong. I'm quite good with machines after all."

Before Billy hit the ground he was caught by Biscuit...who crumbled under the boys' weight and caused him to fall over her. "Oh my..." Ultron exclaimed. "That's a new reaction."

"A little help, maybe?!" Biscuit groaned from under the boy. This was humiliating.

"...!"

If it wasn't Billy collapsing right before his eyes that got Giorno moving, then it was the sound of yelling upstairs. The don's eyes darted up to the ceiling for a moment.

View attachment 7171

Without sparing another word to anyone, Giorno turned away from the group and began rushing up the stairs, fast enough to send the message that something was going wrong to anyone who wasn't listening. He had no other thought as to what might have happened, only that something happened, and saying it out loud would've been lost time.

With no real care for privacy, Giorno's hand flew to the handle of the bathroom's door, flinging it open with a rough kick to the frame. As the door flew open and the golden-haired Joestar stood within the frame, his eyes instantly met Nathan's --- and the substance that was consuming him. His eyes widened in shock.

As Giorno burst through the door he saw he saw Nathan and Emily struggling with a black tentacle that was very close to dragging Nathan almost fully into the bathtub.

Suddenly they heard shouting coming up the stairs. "Elliot? Elliot?!" Bridgette came running up the stairs with her pistol drawn. "What the fuck is that?" She saw Elliot sprawled over but her gaze quickly went over to Nathan's predicament instead. "Move. Move!" The bathroom was starting to get crowded with all of these people inside making it very hard for them to move around.

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Jeremi @Ver @Crunch

Gentaro moved to pick Billy up, but then saw Biscuit and reconsidered.

He stood there for several seconds, questioning whether or not he should help the witch, but decided to help her after realizing that Wanda sapped all of their powers.

He took Billy from Biscuit’s hands and lifted him on his shoulders. He let out some small grunts as he struggled to move the boy to the couch.

He placed him down on the couch gently, before collapsing on the ground in exhaustion.​

Well, Blake definitely expected that there wasn't much to begin with in the living room, but now he had Tommy questioning him. In any other situation, it would make sense for a person to question why their sibling brought in a bunch of random people to their house, but unveiling the truth was an obvious no-no. There was no telling what would happen if they blew their cover here.

Kma07E8.jpg

❝ Well, first there's Ferndale, where I was born and raised, then there's the move over to Japan for overseas study, then another move back to my hometown to help my little sis with her medical studies and to finish up my engineering major and- ❞

zVRWKLa.jpg

❝ Whoops, sorry to ramble so much, it's a bad habit of mine. I don't want to give off the wrong impression with talking so much, but I can't help myself from remembering how much I actually travel nowadays. ❞ Blake kept up an act of being a blabbering mess, most of it being half-truths and such. It was around this time that Nathan's yelling could be heard from the upstairs bathroom, but Blake chose to stay downstairs in the living room. Unless the family here made acknowledgement of the commotion, the ravenette figured it was best to stay down here and play along as the talkative newcomer than to abruptly cease conversation and leave. The most he could really do was quickly check with a single finger tap on his tech cube to see if he can sneakily let out a bead-sized drone to go upstairs to lend assistance. He could always pass off the action as basic fidgeting.

Regardless, he really hoped that the others had this under control.

Nathan barely noticed Emily as the girl tried to help, only turning his head when Elliot's head collided with the base of the tub- causing Nathan to let out a squeak-like noise in panic; his arm still being yanked by the mysterious goop.

He felt his feet slide, the substance was winning and pulling him closer to the drain. A blonde man busted in, Nathan only catching his eye for a moment before being pulled again.

It felt as if his arm was going to be ripped off at this point, a thought that troubled him deeply.

Bridgette soon was in the bathroom- panicking over both himself and Elliot.

@Atomic Knight @Crunch @Jeremi @York

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Jeremi @Ver @Crunch

He stood there for several seconds, questioning whether or not he should help the witch, but decided to help her after realizing that Wanda sapped all of their powers.

He took Billy from Biscuit’s hands and lifted him on his shoulders. He let out some small grunts as he struggled to move the boy to the couch.

He placed him down on the couch gently, before collapsing on the ground in exhaustion.​

Azura moved to help Gentaro to one of the other couches and off the floor, deciding to keep an eye on both him and Billy in the meantime. She wanted to go check out the group upstairs, but it seemed that there were quite a few people already in there.

If Tommy or anyone else in the family asked, she'd just tell them that the two were likely just tired and needed a quick nap before dinner.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

"...!"

View attachment 7171

To Emily's surprise and shock she'd realize that her powers didn't work no matter how hard she attempted to stir the stone with her magic!

As Giorno burst through the door he saw he saw Nathan and Emily struggling with a black tentacle that was very close to dragging Nathan almost fully into the bathtub.

Suddenly they heard shouting coming up the stairs. "Elliot? Elliot?!" Bridgette came running up the stairs with her pistol drawn. "What the fuck is that?" She saw Elliot sprawled over but her gaze quickly went over to Nathan's predicament instead. "Move. Move!" The bathroom was starting to get crowded with all of these people inside making it very hard for them to move around.

Nathan barely noticed Emily as the girl tried to help, only turning his head when Elliot's head collided with the base of the tub- causing Nathan to let out a squeak-like noise in panic; his arm still being yanked by the mysterious goop.

He felt his feet slide, the substance was winning and pulling him closer to the drain. A blonde man busted in, Nathan only catching his eye for a moment before being pulled again.

It felt as if his arm was going to be ripped off at this point, a thought that troubled him deeply.

Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Crunch @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @mintyy @Upstairs (bathroom)

Realizing her powers didn't work, Emily scrambled to strike back at the substance, using all of her strength to pull Nathan back.

GoAn2B7.png

"I won't let you go! Not until that thing leaves you alone!" She shouted.

Using her walking stick as a makeshift lever, she attempted to pry the substance off of Nathan, and if it were successfull, she prepared to throw the stick away once the substnace would inevitably cover it.​

Well, Blake definitely expected that there wasn't much to begin with in the living room, but now he had Tommy questioning him. In any other situation, it would make sense for a person to question why their sibling brought in a bunch of random people to their house, but unveiling the truth was an obvious no-no. There was no telling what would happen if they blew their cover here.

Kma07E8.jpg

❝ Well, first there's Ferndale, where I was born and raised, then there's the move over to Japan for overseas study, then another move back to my hometown to help my little sis with her medical studies and to finish up my engineering major and- ❞

zVRWKLa.jpg

❝ Whoops, sorry to ramble so much, it's a bad habit of mine. I don't want to give off the wrong impression with talking so much, but I can't help myself from remembering how much I actually travel nowadays. ❞ Blake kept up an act of being a blabbering mess, most of it being half-truths and such. It was around this time that Nathan's yelling could be heard from the upstairs bathroom, but Blake chose to stay downstairs in the living room. Unless the family here made acknowledgement of the commotion, the ravenette figured it was best to stay down here and play along as the talkative newcomer than to abruptly cease conversation and leave. The most he could really do was quickly check with a single finger tap on his tech cube to see if he can sneakily let out a bead-sized drone to go upstairs to lend assistance. He could always pass off the action as basic fidgeting.

Regardless, he really hoped that the others had this under control.

"Don't worry," Tommy remarked with a grin. "I drifted in and out."

As Blake tried to send out one of his tech cubes it unceremoniously dropped to the floor and rolled under one of the sofas. Looked like they had lost their juice.

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Jeremi @Ver @Crunch

Azura moved to help Gentaro to one of the other couches and off the floor, deciding to keep an eye on both him and Billy in the meantime. She wanted to go check out the group upstairs, but it seemed that there were quite a few people already in there.

If Tommy or anyone else in the family asked, she'd just tell them that the two were likely just tired and needed a quick nap before dinner.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Jeremi @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

"Ugh, finally!" Biscuit murmured dusting herself off before turning towards Ultron. "You seem awfully calm for someone whose stepson just fainted without warning."

"It's concerning yes, but not surprising. The poor boy has suffered from fainting spells all his life."

Meanwhile, in the living room, Tommy looked on as they dragged in Billy and put him on the sofa. "Fainted again huh? He really needs to remember to take his medicine."

"Oh did Billy faint again?" Wanda asked from the kitchen. "Dinner's almost done so make sure to save some for him when he finally wakes up!"

Bridgette pushed her way towards Giorno and loaded a couple of pistol shots into the drain that made a sick gurgling sound at the bullets.

Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Crunch @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @mintyy @Upstairs (bathroom)

Realizing her powers didn't work, Emily scrambled to strike back at the substance, using all of her strength to pull Nathan back.

GoAn2B7.png

"I won't let you go! Not until that thing leaves you alone!" She shouted.

Using her walking stick as a makeshift lever, she attempted to pry the substance off of Nathan, and if it were successful, she prepared to throw the stick away once the substance would inevitably cover it.​

The pistol shots and Emily's intervention was enough for the ooze to let go of Nathan and retreat back into the bathtub...before exploding outwards covering everyone inside with the black gunk before gurgling a final time and retreating into the drain for one final time.

palQA33.jpg

Crap... but my main tech cube was just fully charged a sec ago... Guess I'm gonna have to do things the old-fashioned way... Blake blinked in surprise once seeing that nothing happened. Well, it certainly was just a fancy-looking rubix-looking tech cube on his belt for now.

❝ Uh... yeah, I... getcha. ❞ The ravenette stuttered with his words in response to Tommy, and further feeling that tinge of nervousness flooding him once Billy was unceremoniously carried over to the couch. Along with the signs that something exploded upstairs, Blake was completely panicking mentally, so much that he wasn't going to question the fact that the robot was definitely the stepfather in this loop.

❝ Actually, since food's almost ready, lemme just excuse myself to the bathroom. Eyup! ❞ He spoke in a rushed tone before ushering himself up the stairs to check on the people gathered near the bathroom. What he saw once he got there, well...

❝ W-What the hell is going on here? That... can't be your average day-to-day sewage... all over you guys, right? ❞

"Uh huh..." Okay, Stepford much? This place just felt so off, and if seeing this creep was enough to make Billy faint then there had to be something seriously fucked going on here. The least she could do was play nice, at least, until shit made more sense. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Pym."

@Jeremi @Everyone​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back