More rights were granted after a debate between the arch mage and the king.

The tele-pads were reopened allowing easy teleportation of mages.

High command now also features mages.

The rivers were infested but it has been identified after its first range of victims.
Water would be transfered from northern regions.

Identified infected are killed on sight.

Samples from the infected water were taken to be researched upon

Battalions gathered at south but decided to not launch an offensive due to water shortage. (Infected river)

A mage (and a diplomat) attempts to teleport to Fanixburg to request aid for the disease.

Eisen no longer allows entry or leave. Court members are regularly checked for signs of disease.
The only possible entry is from a locked tele-pad which contains a "doctor" (Exaggeration) to check for signs of disease.

_
The docks
"Not before you pay!" Says one of the guards.
They ask the traders to pay 10% tariff.
"You also had some religious idols (shurikens), clothes (ninja), blades(katana) and holy books (spell books). Spread of false religions is punishable by death. Keep it to yourself" A guard says in the meanwhile.
-
Seryl's palace
"My parents were shoe makers. I decided to expand the family craft. But soon i understood selling shoes is more profitable than making them, and thus my career as a trader began." Fred says

Last edited:
Kaizer Razme's spell caused the area to be cleansed from foul energies. Batavia is no longer under toxic effects.
"Good grief, the casualty is something for certain," President Lastfate looks into the situation.
"Indeed. It's time we report to the Emperor however," Kaizer Razme comments lazily.

The moon is shining tonight, as earth echoes from slams that hit it's body. Slowly but surely, something gigantic move that night toward the borders of the empire.
"Are you sure we're going to do this?"
"What else to it?"
"Ugh, I hate this."

The gigantic thing moves toward the region of Arygos.
=================
@Devin
Why not stab NM for aid regarding the toxic? Razme is a lazy guy, he could get a work there :p

@Deroc

The time has come, after a day, part of the Ehelion 3rd Fleet "Baltazarus", composed of 9 frigates and five galleons sail towards the water border between Ehelion and Pherith. The ships are heavily armed, but they are all traditional sail-powered wooden ships. They are also accompanied by graceful Giant Eagles mounted by Sky Guards flying above their respective ships. The Monarch awaits at the largest galleon of the group, located at the front and center of the fleet. It's seven frontal guns, two aiming below towards the water, two aimed at a high degree, and three aimed at front. The flag of the crimson bird flies at every ship displaying the might of Ehelion.

For the Pherithians, they've sent a fleet of 12 frigates and 3 galleons to the border. The ships were smaller and not that heavily fortified, but they're powered by some sort of propellers. However, several aquatic Living Cakes were also seen accompanying the Pherithian fleet as well. All of the ships flew the flag of the green phoenix, showing proudly the glory and spirit of Pherith.

And then a medium frigate of green colors dashed its way to the meeting place, nearly as fast as a cheetah I can say. The Cakemaster and Emperor is the one who pilots the ship. A majestic, herculean Living Cake and a muscular, well-built greenskin Orc were also seen in the same ship as the Cakemaster.

"Greetings, you are the King of the Egilians, are you not?"

===============

The particular region of Erecellia is surrounded by rings of mountains, and while on a high altitude. It has a heavy alpine environment, and blizzard was quite often. On this particular time, a blizzard is hailing the region and included Cair Sardanus. But fortunately, the city provides an shelter and a person is able to see quite fine than outside the walls.
These gals are lucky enough to see the rumored Gunship, as it flies hundreds of feet above Cair Sardanus and higher heading for the peak of where the city sits at its base. The flying vessel isn't so clear because of the blizzard winds and fogs, but because it had a bright flame exhausting from its two engine at the stern, it is more visible. It's strong enough to fly in the blizzard.

The city is at a calm state even though there is a blizzard. But among the city streets and alleys, as well as rooftops and wall platforms, there are figures in black cloaks walking on and about, appearing to be watching people before they fade in the blizzard fog.

"Oh gosh... I hate snowstorms like this..."
"It's fucking freezing, man! Yes, I love coolness, but only in a sexy dark night! Not in a shitty blizzard!"
"I thought the closer we are to the Equator, the hotter it is?"

The ladies moaned while touring the frosty city of Cair Sardanus.

"Hey, look at this! Wait, a fire in the middle of the storm?"
"Wait what?"
"U... unbelievable! This..."
"Anyways... sisters, we have to use some magic here, to cover ourselves... this fucking cold is unbearable..."
"Agreed."

And so these ladies raised their arms up, then move their hands around while chanting some nonsense. A few seconds later, they were covered by a translucent layer of warm darkness.

"Ah... much better now."
"Anyways, now we've wasted a lot of time going through this blizzard, shall we seek refuge here?"
"Of course. But there isn't anybody here."

The ladies noticed these black figures around.
Out of curiosity and anxiety, perhaps also out of fear, they approached one of these black figures. One of them asked, "Excuse us, but do you know where we can take refuge? Are there any homestays here?"

===============

Identified infected are killed on sight.
But if they kill infected people, they will rise again as hideous creatures, though it's smaller and weaker than the normal mutants and they don't bear the infections.

Samples from the infected water were taken to be researched upon.
Seems that the infected water emits a really gross stench... caution, anyone approaching the water might get infected.

Anyways, the water contains otherworldly elements, outlandish viruses and stains of eldritch evil magic in it.
If the viruses were put under some sort of microscope, these viruses look a lot like squids and octopuses. And the viruses seem to have minds and wills of their own.

A mage (and a diplomat) attempts to teleport to Fanixburg to request aid for the disease.

Karogen, one of the greatest orcish magisters in Pherith, meets the Eirian personnel together with another elven magistrix, Brasserie.
"Greetings, Eirians. We're very pleased to see you here, and we would like to help to cure the plague. Do you need any help?"

The docks
"Not before you pay!" Says one of the guards.
They ask the traders to pay 10% tariff.

The sailors were a tad butthurt by the guard's rudeness, but they weren't stupid enough like Seryl's evil scouts who sparked the plague.

"Ugh... fine, here are some Egilian coins for you," said as they gave the guards some copper coins. But the coins are not really from Ehelion, but they do look like real coins from the far east.

Devin said:
You also had some religious idols (shurikens), clothes (ninja), blades(katana) and holy books (spell books). Spread of false religions is punishable by death. Keep it to yourself" A guard says in the meanwhile.

"なに?!" the sailors were dumbfounded and utterly shocked by the guards' words.
"馬鹿野郎!言葉に気を付けなさい。。。" one of the sailors moaned in front of the Eirian guards.
"Seriously? Do you see any statues or portraits? Anyways, fine, fine, we will not preach here, don't worry..."

Then the sailors casually talked in Japanese, but they're actually talking bad about the Eirian guards.
Anyways, after the incident with the guards, they proceeded to move deeper into the lands of Eiramond. They would head for the wildlands, looking for a place to set up shop.

Seryl's palace
"My parents were shoe makers. I decided to expand the family craft. But soon i understood selling shoes is more profitable than making them, and thus my career as a trader began." Fred says

"I see, interesting. You sound like you can really make a great lover and servant for me." Seryl said as she patted Fred's head once more, "And now, I shall have you as my personal advisor especially on fiscal issues."

"Anyways, my dear Fred... I wanna know what's been happening lately in Eiramond. I have heard words that rebels are on the rise in Eiramond, righty? What are the rebels fighting for, exactly?"

===============

The gigantic thing moves toward the region of Arygos.

This has quickly caught the attention of the Arygosian Reichsheer, which were marching towards the north on the way.

"Was? Was ist das? Das ist wirklich gigantisch!" one of the commanders asked,
"Ich weiß nicht was ist das! Aber ich weiß, es wird nicht sein freundlich!"

"Wah, tengok benda tu! Sangat besar eh! Tapi benda itu saya tak tahu bagaimana benda itu akan bertindak bila dia tengok tentera kami!"

Panic and blind bravery is running crazy within the Reichsheer. A general decided to send a messenger to try communicate with that giant thingy.

Fanixburg
"Greeting, i speak on behalf of his Highness, King Felix the first." Says the diplomat. "I am sure of that, but clearly you wouldn't do it for free, would you?" He continues after the talk of help comes in.
-
The researchers put the waters in some kind of cubes. Being in special suits they observe the water under microscopes and notice the live creatures.
They try burning some of the waters to 100 centigrade but stop heating afterwards. (To make sure the water does not become gas)
They observe the heated waters under microscope again.

Another group would try carbon filtration (There are older ways than the "modern" ones, trust me, carbon filtering even includes filtering with sands!) on the infected waters. They would observe the water under microscope for results.
-
Seryl's Palace
"Well, i have not met them in person but from what i heard most of them seem to want lower taxes and more rights" Fred Says
-
Hopen Sailors
The sailors would suffer extreme cold and perhaps even contact frost-bite (and other cold diseases) if not properly clothed. (Hopen does not seem to be cold)
-
Note: Most Eirian outfits include cloaks. (Although this is not very common in southern regions)
-
OOC: @Deroc: Please elaborate wildlands so i can respond properly.

To All: Talking of temperature what season is it?

Last edited:
@Deroc
Quickly, they realize it's a large Nullmagic army led by Prince Sunwatch. A large army of 4,500 Frontiers, 1,100 Musketeers and 10 Cannons are marching under his stead. However, Moonwatch is nowhere to be seen.

@Devin
The magician managed to get permission access as Razme identified their magic as 'not-hostile'. At the moment they arrived before the Highness, Razme and Lastfate are also present.
"What caught your interest to ask the Highness for?" Razme, whom siding at the left of Haltwatch throne from their sight, asks them.

=================
@Devin
nobody talked about season before, apparently. I go with whatever season it's in. However, I find it odd if it's winter, given the fact there's no ice indications throughout all areas.

Fanixburg
"Greeting, i speak on behalf of his Highness, King Felix the first." Says the diplomat. "I am sure of that, but clearly you wouldn't do it for free, would you?" He continues after the talk of help comes in.
-
The researchers put the waters in some kind of cubes. Being in special suits they observe the water under microscopes and notice the live creatures.
They try burning some of the waters to 100 centigrade but stop heating afterwards. (To make sure the water does not become gas)
They observe the heated waters under microscope again.

Another group would try carbon filtration (There are older ways than the "modern" ones, trust me, carbon filtering even includes filtering with sands!) on the infected waters. They would observe the water under microscope for results.
-
Seryl's Palace
"Well, i have not met them in person but from what i heard most of them seem to want lower taxes and more rights" Fred Says
-
Hopen Sailors
The sailors would suffer extreme cold and perhaps even contact frost-bite (and other cold diseases) if not properly clothed. (Hopen does not seem to be cold)
-
Note: Most Eirian outfits include cloaks. (Although this is not very common in southern regions)
-
OOC: @Deroc: Please elaborate wildlands so i can respond properly.

Discussion in Fanixburg
"Well, we mostly do that out of good will, but yes, we of course expect something in return. We would like to form an alliance with Eiramond."

===============

Laboratory
The infected water "urinates" onto these researchers' face and suit. Actually it's the tiny squid-viruses of the water, and they all seem to glare fiercely at the microscope and the researchers if observed closely.

"Bow... before... the... Valk'nir..."
"Submit... your... feeble... weak... mortal... minds... before... the... sexy... Dominatrix... that is none other than... AZLARIAH SARCHEMIN!!! May sexiness be upon her..."

"Do you know how bad does your King treat you? You're only pawns and tools to be used and exploited by the lazy fat king... think about it, why do people revolt against Felix the Fat? They are enlightened and aroused... they know of the truth now and they seek to rid of Felix the Fat... by none other than our sexy Dominatrix Azlariah Sarchemin... may sexiness be upon her..."

While heating the water, loud psychic screams could be heard by the researchers, and these echoes could possibly cause the researchers some symptoms ranging from mild headache and light confusion to everlasting libido and incurable mental illnesses. As they heat the infected water, the water went darker and darker...

Unfortunately, some of the viral squids were too tiny to be filtered out by carbon. Some larger ones remain, but mostly the tiny ones went away with that, and they continue to replicate and reproduce...

===============

Seryl's Palace
"Oh, that's great news for me! I'll use that chance to the fullest to establish my Reich! Well, we'll slowly grow our presence here, my dear Fred and Cutie. We'll begin by doing some business and tempting warriors to our side. And then we'll have spokespersons to incite the rage against Felix's corrupt reign. When all is ready, we'll then launch a revolt to throw down Felix the Fat..."

"Oh, by the way, I heard that Eirian women cannot serve in the military no matter what? If that's true, then that makes me more eager to overthrow that stupid Felix... misogynists like Felix deserve to have his member cut off!"

===============

Hopen Sailors
As with the situation in Cair Sardanus, the Hopenese sailors covered themselves in magical shields of darkness. However, now it seems that a few of the Hopenese campers have no problem with the cold at all, they could just do fine without any shadow shielding. But all of them changed suits to ninja suits, which cover their heads comfortably and perfectly too.

Hopenese who can't stand much cold are usually from the southern lands, the northerners are far more resistant to frosty conditions.

@Devin : Wildlands are sparsely populated areas such as forests and mountains.

===============

Quickly, they realize it's a large Nullmagic army led by Prince Sunwatch. A large army of 4,500 Frontiers, 1,100 Musketeers and 10 Cannons are marching under his stead. However, Moonwatch is nowhere to be seen.

"Verdammt! Sie sind das Antimagusisches Heer! Die Faschisten sind gekommen näher!"
「大件事了!棒喝軍來啦!」

"It's a freaking huge army... these Fascists..."
"Brace yourselves for an impending doom! Get yourselves into defensive positions! Battlemages, prepare your magics! Cake Minions, prepare for a huge feast!"

Reichsheer troops soon get into strategic positions such as on the high grounds, behind the shrubs, behind the rocks, besides the cannons, etc. Meanwhile, the legendary Battlemages, heavily armored mages wielding devastating powers, were also readying themselves for a possible clash.

Here are about 6,000 front soldiers, 3,000 muskeeters, 1,500 bayonet riflemen, 750 Cavalries and 50 Cannons in this battalion of the gigantic and majestic Reichsheer, and the soldiers were gathered all over Arygos for the Second Cake Crusade.

NOTE : You're facing the entirety of Arygos instead of just one Pherith, so expect really big numbers in this drama.

"Hey!!" a voice shouted towards the Nullmagic army, "Stop yourselves, we ain't gonna invade your lands, we're helping to curb the plague! Do you hear me, Fascists?"

===============

Spring. It's agreed upon between @Edge45 and the rest of us, to begin our RP on the first day of Spring, at least in Ehelion lands. Different regions have different timing for seasons by the way. There might still be snowstorms in the far northern lands of Eiramond, who knows?

But well, snow still takes some time to melt completely.

P.S. In most depictions of the Chinese New Year, which takes place in early spring, sometimes there's still snow being shown.

nobody talked about season before, apparently. I go with whatever season it's in. However, I find it odd if it's winter, given the fact there's no ice indications throughout all areas.
Oops, have you forgotten Cair Sardanus? A blizzard is storming there.

Labs
The researchers are not satisfied with the results, and after seeing the squids reproducing they decided to get rid of the waters (and creatures) after all.
They toss the waters (along with the smaller squids) in a field of fire while putting the larger squids in some kind of magic cage for further research.
A report is sent regarding their leader.
-
Eisen
The news of Azlariah reaches the crown, it would also be relayed to the diplomats by their mages.
"Azlariah sarchemin? Is she not-" Says Felix upon hearing the news
"Yes your majesty" Says one of the king's subjects
"But could it not be a trap?" The king asks.
"No offense your majesty, but the only candidate for that would be null-magic, which is against magic"
"Their invitation is a trap then! Send my diplomat back at once!" The king orders aloud
"I was right then..." The king thought
-
Null-Eclipse
"Greetings Great emperor of Null-magic, i speak on behalf of his Highness King Felix the first." The diplomat says.
But not soon after,the mage whispers in the diplomat's ear relaying the news of Azlariah. "The kingdom of Eiramond requires aid repelling the disease spread by the malicious south (Referring to Arygos)" He continues
-
Discussion in Fanixburg
"But that is a bit too demanding, don't you think?" Said the diplomat. Soon the mage would whisper to his ear about the disease being spread by Arygos. The diplomat becomes rather Enraged.
"Actually i think there are more important things to talk about. Tell lady Azlariah, the dead send their regards" The diplomat says in an enraged tone
"Oh and get your creatures out of our land, OR there WILL be consequences"
"Let's go" He orders the mage. They would teleport back to Eiramond
-
Military
The majority of the army gather in the south preparing an attack on the creatures and even a further invasion of Arygos.
Although the kingdom has not officially declared war on Arygos.
Military plans would soon be made regarding the attack.
Thousands of men begin training. (They are not deployed)
-
Seryl's Palace
"Great idea my queen! but wouldn't cutting his member be too harsh?" Fred says
-
Hopen Sailors
There are forests here and there although they might find it difficult to find a mountain. Perhaps they would set up a shop near the road?
-
OOC: Fixed felix fred mistype.

@Deroc: Btw, didn't Seryl already kill all of her "subjects"?

Last edited:
@bear_369, @Cookies McSalsa, @Daffa the Mage, @Devin, @Edge45 :

Yay! The Second Cake Crusade is about to begin... are you ready???

Are you all ready for an epic drama?
Say yes!

===============

@Deroc: Btw, didn't Seryl already kill all of her "subjects"?
Huh? What do you mean?

===============

Discussion in Fanixburg
"But that is a bit too demanding, don't you think?" Said the diplomat.
"Demanding? No, we do this purely out of good will! I think an alliance between Arygos and-- what?" Brasserie said,

Soon the mage would whisper to his ear about the disease being spread by Arygos. The diplomat becomes rather Enraged.
"Actually i think there are more important things to talk about. Tell lady Azlariah, the dead send their regards" The diplomat says in an enraged tone
"Oh and get your creatures out of our land, OR there WILL be consequences"

"Hello? Hey, we do no wrong! We ain't responsible for the plague! Fuck!" Karogen yelled in rage and panic. He then shot a disdainful glare at Brasserie, he knew the Flardyrn was up to something evil. But Karogen was also angry over the Eirians' ignorance too,

"Let's go" He orders the mage. They would teleport back to Eiramond
"I'll fuck you all!" Karogen screamed in anger, giving the two Eirians the finger.

After the two Eirians left, Karogen had a brief tense moment with Brasserie.

"Ich weiß, habt ihr ein böser Verschwörung. Azlariah Sarchemin, the Dominatrix, right? And these creatures remind me of your exotic pets, they look really similar, no they are basically the same! You're going to stir up dramas, right? Ah, yes... Azlariah was notorious as a drama queen... and all of your little creatures seem to inherit her love for drama too."

Brasserie responded with a big evil grin to Karogen, which does nothing but upset Karogen further.
"Oh, do you really think that crazy alien will believe in your conspiracy theories? Try harder." she ended her words with a maniacal laughter.

"Fick dich, du böse Hure!"

Brasserie teleported herself away, leaving evil echoes of her wicked laughter in the wake,

===============

Arygosian Elite Meeting

This time, Deroc has called for another conference between the Arygosian elites. It's taking place in Fanixburg, capital of the Kingdom of Pherith. Note that this meeting did not call upon all nobles of Arygos, only the top generals, powerful princes and prominent individuals of the Kuchenreich.

It was really noisy...

"My Cakemaster and Caiser, the Eirians have deployed a large number of troops to their southern borders! And seems that the Eirians do not trust us at all."
"Rumors say that the Eirians are going for an alliance with Antimagus instead!"
"The Eirian diplomats visiting us earlier were visibly enraged after one of them suddenly whisper to the others!"
"Cakemaster, I suspect of treason within the ranks of Flardyrn!"

"........."
"Mein Kuchenmeister?"
"Don't worry. The Reichsheer will best those mutants and fools with ease, we have the numbers and the minds on our side."

"Mein Kuchenmeister, Dyffros..."
"Dyffros brings reports about Nullmagic. Nullmagic is sending an army of their own to engage the Reichsheer to stop us."

Deroc became visibly disturbed.
"Es bleiben im Raum: Hogzul, Karogen, Brasserie, Deldrach und Azlariah."

All the others but the five mentioned and Saberkuchen left the (ranting) room.
*the door was slammed as the last other person left the room*
*Deroc began to rant like this (Watchy)*

(this section is to be expanded)

===============

Seryl's Palace
"Great idea my queen! but wouldn't cutting his member be too harsh?" Fred says

"Hehe," Seryl responded with a giggle, then pinched his face playfully, "No, it's just alright for a scum like Felix. A tyrant who look down on women and play with their subjects as if they are nothing but mindless sheep. He totally deserves it!"

"Mistress Seryl! Mistress, we are already here!"
"Ah... great. Now the rest of my loyal servants are here. The first thing we'll do is to clean up this place. Fred and Cutie, I want this house to be clean and tidy. Now, go and do your housework. I'll reward you if you do your job well. I'll meet with my other servants in the meanwhile,"

Seryl then pinched Fred's face once more and patted his head, before leaving to welcome her troops.
She then instructed her fellow elves to fortify walls and defenses around the mansion. Her followers would also build tents, raise campfires and construct guard towers around the perimeter......

===============

Hopen Sailors
There are forests here and there although they might find it difficult to find a mountain. Perhaps they would set up a shop near the road?

"Hey, we have nowhere to set up camp, but here."
"But it's too close to the road!"
"Shall we venture deeper into the Eirian lands?"
"Why? Yes, of course! We're gonna find a safe, private and comfy place for our first base here!"

And so the Hopenese sailors decide to venture deeper in Eiramond lands

Last edited:
@bear_369 : Don't worry, we don't blame you.

===============

@bear_369

The Pherithian diplomats were feeling a bit unpleasant after their first meeting with King Lavihda III. Why couldn't they just straight away conclude the deal directly with King Lavihda III anyways? Isn't he the supreme monarch of Laihelia? The Pherithians thought Laihelia wasn't something like Arygos nor the Holy Roman Reich? These are some questions that are running within the Pherithians' puzzled and annoyed minds.

While on their way to each of the Stars, they moaned about this troublesome custom in their own tongue. Most Laihelians couldn't understand what were the Pherithians saying anyways.

(correct me if I'm wrong)
However, it turned out that the Black Star turned them down, and the White Star was unsure whether to accept the Pherithians or not...

And so the Pherithians tried their best to persuade both of the Stars, yes even the Black Star... but they didn't talk with Prince Pierra directly about it.

Tailisa
"Anyways, we hope you can consider an alliance, or at least free trade between Pherith and Tailisa. We are pioneers in gunpowder and warfare, also we are one of the top leaders in the field of science and magic. For instance, we have advanced guns with daggers attached, also we possess ships powered by engines too. We believe it'll be beneficial to both of us if we were to establish friendly relations, or at least allow trade between our two nations,"

Paristava
The Pherithian diplomats requested for a meeting with Princess Chi.

P.S.
@Devin

Labs
The larger squids are actually also microscopic, sorry for not clarifying earlier... they can't be kept in magical cages because they're too small.
The water, when tossed into the fire, explodes... which might tear the special suits the researchers were wearing.

RECTON : However, the explosion does not contain any plagues, so the researchers should be safe.

Last edited:
Hopen Sailors
If they ventured east they will come upon a range of mountains and likely find caves, although these caves are also hideouts for Bandits.
-
Field of Fire
Those around the plague clouds likely die. The mages nearby cast Anti-Magic spells and also try freezing the clouds.
-
Seryl's Palace
"The house shall be as clean as new"
Fred runs to take "cleaning tools" in hopes of the mentioned reward. He proceeds working hard to clean the house.
-
Eisen
The king and a group of High Command gather around a table to assess the situation.
"How well can we survive a conflict with Arygos? They show no interest in removing their creatures. They already declared war on us" The king asks
"Well your highness, despite our forces good training, reports say that the enemy has some type of weapon called Musket which does not require much training,and can easily kill our troops from range." One of the generals says
"Our magical superiority will surely overcome them" Says the arch-mage
"But it is the masses of troops that win wars, our infantry would basically be useless this way" Another general says
"We will wear the enemy down" Another argues
"Tell me my lords, how good is their firearms against artillery fire, after all they are the attacking side"
"They have the creatures on their side!"
"How good are creatures against artillery fire?"
"We cannot defend the fields"
"You mean the fields of fire?"
"Are we going to burn our own homes?"
"A burnt house is better than ashes!"
"How are you going burn all those snow anyway?"
"You have a point"
"Then we shall defend and wear the enemy down"
"But what about naval warfare?"
"Guard our coasts as best as we can i guess"
The arguments continue
-
Military
Two Major groups are created, one location in south-east and another in south-west.
-
OOC: @Deroc: This is really annoying, i still cannot get how the elves and people simply "cleansed" their waters of these invulnerable things.

Isn't the disease too OP?

From what i see, the disease should have "cleansed" the world by now.

And they already seem to have thousands of these creatures, regarding their "purge" of my south-east and eastern territories.

Last edited:
This is really annoying, i still cannot get how the elves and people simply "cleansed" their waters of these invulnerable things.

Isn't the disease too OP?

From what i see, the disease should have "cleansed" the world by now.

And they already seem to have thousands of these creatures, regarding their "purge" of my south-east and eastern territories.

Ah, yes, I've thought of it and realized it was a little too OP...

well, not everyone is invulnerable to it however. Normal humans would get plagued. But there are ways to cure this plague, like how Nullmagic used magic (paradox?) to cure the disease.
The elves and cake minions are rather special, but the others have a chance to get infected.

Anyways, I've thought of a way to end the plague myself as Arygos.

@Devin and @bear_369 : Replying later

Hopen Sailors
If they ventured east they will come upon a range of mountains and likely find caves, although these caves are also hideouts for Bandits.

"Ahh, caves... sweet. Let's set up shop there, no beasts nor barbarians can threaten us, we have ninjas and warlocks on our side!"

And so, the Hopenese sailors get themselves into combat stance and keep their alerts high.
Then they approach the caves, shouting, "All creatures not of the Rising Sun scram!"

A few shurikens were being thrown into the caves...

Field of Fire
Those around the plague clouds likely die. The mages nearby cast Anti-Magic spells and also try freezing the clouds.

@Devin : Correction and recton, the infected water, when burnt will no longer spread the plague out. Though the vapor could still be somewhat poisonous.

Finally! @Devin, your worries have a solution now!
Unable to withstand the spells, the poisonous clouds dissipated before the mages and researchers!

Seryl's Palace
"The house shall be as clean as new"
Fred runs to take "cleaning tools" in hopes of the mentioned reward. He proceeds working hard to clean the house.

Seryl was very satisfied and happy with Fred's devoted obedience and servitude.
"Great!" said as Seryl patted Fred's head and smiled. "You've done a great job serving me. And now, here's your reward..." She gave a nice kiss to Fred's cheek and whispered in a dark alluring voice.

She conjured a glowing orb of purple darkness on her hands, and then handed it over to Fred. Fred could probably sense a strong essence deep within this orb. "Here is your reward. Eat this orb, and you'll live forever and together with me at all times. You'll have better muscles... and you shall command the power of darkness on my behalf. You'll be a better servant... and don't worry, it's sweet and pleasant... my dear Fred~~"

Effects of the Orb
  • Fred grants dark magical powers
  • Fred grants immortality
  • Increased strength
  • Increased agility
  • Increased stamina
  • Greatly increased mana!
  • Fred grants True Sight (ability to see invisibles)
  • Fred's everlasting lust and hunger for Seryl grows much bigger
  • Seryl may influence Fred even more, she can easily sway Fred to her will easier than before.

"Follow me to the bedroom. Give me a nice massage, and then let me conquer you... your everything is mine..." she giggled while shooting an alluring gaze at Fred. "Come, let's make love together, little Fred... we'll make a lot of babies"

===============

Military
Two Major groups are created, one location in south-east and another in south-west.

Reichsheer
Arygosians responded by establishing garrisons and checkpoints across the northern borders.

===============

@bear_369
"Greetings, Princess Chi of the White Star, am I right?" the ambassador asked. He was awaiting further response from Princess Chi, before he began to talk business.

Labs
The anti-magic spells were reported to be successful against the creature. The researchers decide to rest for a while before conducting further research.
-
Military
Despite the newfound ways to stop the plague, orders of high command say that the army shall not conduct an offensive against the creatures.
(Due to high casualties and shortage of men for a conflict with Arygos)
-
Seryl's Palace
"No tentacles though?" Fred said out of fear of tentacles
He eats the orb after being replied no.
"Too late, i am already conquered"
He follows Seryl to the bedroom.
-
Hopen Sailors
No sound can be heard, but suddenly an angry bear is heard.
Some of the shurikens hit the sleeping bear and wounded it. A few seconds later a bear jumps out of the dark cave possibly landing on one of the sailors if not dodged.
-
@Deroc: Thanks

I agree to Major Event btw.
And Eiramond can be annexed if defeated in the upcoming conflict (or crusade)

Last edited:
I agree to Major Event btw.
And Eiramond can be annexed if defeated in the upcoming conflict (or crusade)

It's time for a major event, yes!

Seryl's Palace
Fred : "Too late, i am already conquered"
Seryl : "Oh, yesss~~ You're my servant and pet now, you have no choice~~"
*Seryl pinched Fred's face and then patted him*
Seryl : "Let's come, we'll have some fun in the chamber,"

He follows Seryl to the bedroom.
*massaging and lovemaking ensued*

-
Hopen Sailors
One of the Hopenese couldn't dodge the beat in time and was maimed...
However, the Hopenese have likely killed the bear by throwing shurikens at it. Then they came to attend their injured homie.

"Are you okay?"
"Yes... I'm willing to die for the Devil Empress..."
"Anyways, we'll get you to the cave while we build up our camp there,"

===============

@bear_369

"Very well, Princess Chi." the ambassador gave a smile while maintaining distance, "Well, today on behalf of Pherith, I'm here to ask about a possible diplomacy with the White Star."

The meeting room was decorated with luxurious furnitures, armor stands, and Japanese-styled ornaments placed on every tables.
"This reminds me of Hopen somewhat... but this seems more angelic and pristine...... hmm..."

"So.. About that request your men sent, ambassador.", Kalifha replied.
"I'm here to ask you if the White Star is interested in friendly relations with the Kingdom of Pherith. We are actually seeking to have relations with the whole of Laihelia, but we have to talk with the Stars first."

"Well, Pherith is a country well-known for its rich cultures, vast resources, high-class gourmets and being pioneers of science and magic. Our citizens have a higher standard of living compared to other lands, and because we have the technology and magic, our agriculture is far advanced than the others too.

"Here, different races and ethnics are living in peace and unity, in Pherith you can see Elves, Humans and Orcs hanging out together in peace. Because of this, Pherith is also one of the best choices for scholars all over the world, which in turn makes us a prosperous country rich in culture and knowledge.

"And one more thing... we have living cakes too. Furthermore, Pherith is currently holding the imperial throne for the gigantic Cake Empire of Arygos too, which makes any friendly relations with Pherith really great for the White Star."

Hopen Sailors
The bear was indeed killed.
The cave also features bones of the previous victims.
Some old logs are also scattered around.

Hopen Sailors
The bear was indeed killed.
The cave also features bones of the previous victims.
Some old logs are also scattered around.

Hopenese Campers
They got their injured homie to comfort, and then used the logs and bones to their advantage. Tents were being set up, guard towers were being built and apparently a simple ritual area was prepared as well.

Some of the Hopenese conjured a few demon hounds to do their bidding.

MAJOR EVENT : Second Cake Crusade

Eiramond
@Devin

"Guys, are you ready?!?!"
"YES!!!"
"Now begins... the Second Cake Crusade!!! Charge!!! Crush the plague!!!"

The massive battalions of the Arygos Reichsheer begun pouring themselves towards Eirian territory. The troops were greatly motivated to get rid of the Valk'nir and other mutants. But of course, the cake minions and elves were put on the frontlines, with priests and medics behind to cure any infections...

"Prepare the catapults! Burn 'em in magic and fire!"
A few minutes later, several fireballs rained from the skies, hitting the swarms of mutants and maybe a few Eirian regiments as well.

Seryl's Palace
While having fun with Fred in her chamber, Seryl noticed the fireballs from afar. She even heard the sounds of war dozens of miles away.
"Fred, stop for awhile. I think I've seen something... Look!"

Seryl pulled Fred from the bed towards the window. "Look! Raining balls of fire, together with war cries!"
"The inevitable Second Cake Crusade has manifested, as it was described in the Fortune Book. Raining meteors, dark plagues, living cakes and battle cries..."

"Fred, now I'm asking for your opinion. Should we stay here, go to the northern wildlands, or move eastwards to the lands of Laihelia?"

@Deroc i think we need to wait for daffa first. Reichsheer is engaged with his troops anyways.

Edit: Oh and i need his assistance lol
Edit 2: Yup i really need his assistance

Back