@Devin : Well, remember Reichsheer is quite large and is actually a collection of troops from fiefdoms all over Arygos. It's like the Holy Roman Reich, which is neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire.

But yep, I guess we should wait for Daffa... but can't we have engagements in our borderlands for awhile?

lol

South East Eiramond
The fireballs did not hit any Eirians because there were none, the Eirians decided to sit behind their walls instead.

Massive barrages of artillery would hit incoming Arygosian troops once in range.

All of the artillery are on the other side of the river (where Arygosians aren't).

Magic ravens provided the coordinates.

The magic ravens are controlled by a group of mages in the south (south of the river). (Although i believe still far from Arygosian troops)

The mages would run back to the river if Arygosian troops are too close. (Like skirmishers)

[MAGIC RAVEN]
*Has Cooldown (cannot travel far)
*Can only be attacked by magic
*Cannot attack
*Easily noticable, they are like spirits
[/MAGIC RAVEN]
-
Seryl's palace

"Well, i don't know about any prophecy but we should go north if we intend to live" Fred Says

Note: His low reaction is indicator of lowered intelligene

Fred would gather any valuable item on the way.
-
Eisen
The king is deeply enraged by the crusade, he sits on a chair in his room.
He decides to pour wine in his cup, despite hating drunks.
"No, i need a clear head to fight the war" He thought.
Sleep was the better choice he said.
Felix was broken that night, he cried and cried, until his eyes ran dry.
-
@Deroc: I am assuming South-west is not attacked.

Last edited:
South East Eiramond
The fireballs did not hit any Eirians because there were none, the Eirians decided to sit behind their walls instead.

Massive barrages of artillery would hit incoming Arygosian troops once in range.

"Whew, it's lucky that we didn't hit any--"
"Commander, the Eirians... they mistook us as the zombies!"
"What? No, they saw us as enemies! Whoever who dare stand against the Cake Crusade, will suffer before the Cakemaster's wrath!"

By the time the commanders realized the situation, it's a bit too late as numerous Arygosians lay dead on the battlefield.
The commanders ordered a temporary retreat, instead choosing to establish encampments and blockages around the border. While the commanders were planning their next moves.

All of the artillery are on the other side of the river (where Arygosians aren't).

Magic ravens provided the coordinates.

The magic ravens are controlled by a group of mages in the south (south of the river). (Although i believe still far from Arygosian troops)

The mages would run back to the river if Arygosian troops are too close. (Like skirmishers)

[MAGIC RAVEN]
*Has Cooldown (cannot travel far)
*Can only be attacked by magic
*Cannot attack
*Easily noticable, they are like spirits
[/MAGIC RAVEN]

"Hmm..."

The Arygosians brought their own artillery and cannons, where they would hurl fireballs back towards the Eirians.

At first, the Arygosians tried to hit the Magic Ravens with physical weapons but that didn't work. They didn't realized ways to deal with the magic ravens, until battlemages of their own managed to hurt the magic ravens with magic.

"These ravens... they are strange..."
"I can sense someone controlling these beasts... from behind," etc.

A few regiments of battlemages and bayonet riflemen were sent to the frontlines, towards the river where they would attempt to punish the Eirian mages. The Arygosian Battlemages would release magic owls of their own to spy on the Eirians behind their walls. Three battlemages would release heavy shockwaves towards the walls, possibly collapsing the walls and maybe hit some of the Eirian artilleries as well,

NOTE : Battlemages are protected by heavy armors too as well as some protective spells, and their staffs double as melee weapons. Though they are not that great in healing magic, but not so bad either. But the battlemages are somewhat slower.

After a series of discussion and debate amongst the commanders, the Arygosians have decided to bring in the rumored Dragonhawk Riders and Gryphon Riders from Pherith. Unfortunately, these flying creatures need quite a long time to fly all the way from Pherith to Eiramond even with their excellent speed.

===============

Seryl's palace
"Well, i don't know about any prophecy but we should go north if we intend to live" Fred Says
"Hmm... good idea, come, let me call my other servants and we shall move together." said Seryl with a smile before she left the room.

Fred would gather any valuable item on the way. While Seryl would gather her belongings and servants. After packing up all the tents and supplies, Seryl and her servants would all head up north, possibly meeting the Hopenese people on their way...?

Devin said:
@Deroc: I am assuming South-west is not attacked.
True. Well, southwest Eiramond is bordered by Laihelia anyways,

OOC: @Deroc no it is bordered by arygos.
Are you using the old map?

I'd rather wait for daffa until further battles commence.

Oh and since there is no combat engine in place, clearly we have to "decide" what happens and who wins.

Note: Again these decisions also largely depend on Daffa, Eiramond will likely surrender if not supported by Null-Magic. (Obviously it wouldn't be rational for them to continue a lost war)
-
South East Eiramond
The fireballs destroyed and disabled some of the artillery, the fort was also damaged.

Parts of the bridge (Arygosian side) is shattered by the shockwaves although it would be rather far to hurt the walls.

The large fort is easily noticable on the other side.

Mages on the fort and near encamped artillery would destroy enemy owls when in range.

Note: Clearly the mages would send owls/ravens rapidly in order to compete.

The artillery would target the pursuiting (recon mages) and few of the spotted enemy artillery. (recon team is being prusuited so..)

The mage recon group runs west to avoid the Arygosians while send ravens on their retreat.

Meanwhile 200 cavalry troops would ride east to destroy the pursuiting troops. Some of these riders are mages. Their attempt is only if the pursuiters follow the recon mages to west.

The ravens attempt to flank the battlemages to artillery in order to avoid them.
-
Seryl
Fred is not really well versed in travelling so he would follow Seryl
-
Eisen and Further
The commander of Royal Guards retires.
After receiving a gift and official pay from the crown.
He travels south with his horse trying to cross the border.
He wears a silk robe, similar to that of a mage, and there is also the sword, its gold hilt is noticeable.
The horse is lightly armored, there is also bags which contain food and water.
A bunch of medium sized black cubes can also be found.
The cubes if observed properly looks like metal.
If observed with great detail the cubes seem to have cracks which would give an impression that they are created by smaller cubes.
Although if they attempted to disconnect the cubes they would fail and find out that there is a strong link between them.

Last edited:
@Deroc no it is bordered by arygos.
Are you using the old map?

I'd rather wait for daffa until further battles commence.

Oh and since there is no combat engine in place, clearly we have to "decide" what happens and who wins.
You mean the map where Eiramond was very very far away? Nope?

But still, I think they wouldn't specifically go to the southwest for attacks. But now, they're beginning to block the land border of Eiramond.

And yep, would be better if we waited for @Daffa the Mage
Well, I guess we could kind of compromise since there aren't too many players here... but I think I have the power to decide outcomes if any players cannot compromise or stuffs. But don't worry I'll not abuse my powers, kay? ;)

Anyways, I think I'll edit this post later to reply to you

@Devin

Southwest and South Eiramond
The vast numbers of the Reichsheer has arrived to surround and block any possible roads to Eiramond.
Meanwhile, if there are lands out of range from enemy artilleries, more bases and encampments were being built around the borders,

Southeast Eiramond
The fireballs destroyed and disabled some of the artillery, the fort was also damaged.
As this happens, the Arygosians were a little happy and decided to advance a bit further...

Parts of the bridge (Arygosian side) is shattered by the shockwaves although it would be rather far to hurt the walls.
Aww... the Arygosians were frustrated... their powers did almost nothing to the Eirian walls, but instead stopping themselves!

But then, they would send a few squads of troops to the bridge... if there were no artillery strikes, then they would send engineers to fix the bridge.

The large fort is easily noticable on the other side.
And so the Arygosians were bringing their own trebuchets. It would take hours for the trebuchets to arrive in position and deploy, however.

Mages on the fort and near encamped artillery would destroy enemy owls when in range.
And the Arygosians would do the same against the Eirian ravens.

Note: Clearly the mages would send owls/ravens rapidly in order to compete.
And so a rather silly war happened. War of sending pets to taunt the enemies?? o_O

The artillery would target the pursuiting (recon mages) and few of the spotted enemy artillery. (recon team is being prusuited so..)
The mage recon group runs west to avoid the Arygosians while send ravens on their retreat.

Hmm... the same also happens to Eirian side... but slightly different. Arygosians artilleries were targeting the fleeing Eirian mages, while also sending hounds and troops to hinder their movements.

Arygosian battlemages would be around the Arygosian trebuchets, and they would attempt to blast any incoming projectiles from the Eirians. A few engineers were also here to repair any damaged Arygosian artilleries.

Meanwhile 200 cavalry troops would ride east to destroy the pursuiting troops. Some of these riders are mages. Their attempt is only if the pursuiters follow the recon mages to west.

It happens that some Arygosian troops were talented battlemages and great fighters too. Oh, and did I mention wolves and dogs? These beasts would bite Eirian horses with pleasure, some of them would even hop towards the riders!

As the 200 cavalry Eirians were caught in the middle of a battle, the Arygosians sent more cavalries of their own to encircle the Eirian cavalries. Oops, some of the Arygosian riders are battlemages too... And so the battlemages unleashed powerful explosions onto the clusters of Eirian cavalries.

===============

Seryl
Fred is not really well versed in travelling so he would follow Seryl.

Seryl and her servants would then trek up to the north...
(to be continued/edited)

===============

Eisen and Further
The commander of Royal Guards retires.
After receiving a gift and official pay from the crown.
He travels south with his horse trying to cross the border.

He wears a silk robe, similar to that of a mage, and there is also the sword, its gold hilt is noticeable.
The horse is lightly armored, there is also bags which contain food and water.
A bunch of medium sized black cubes can also be found.
The cubes if observed properly looks like metal.
If observed with great detail the cubes seem to have cracks which would give an impression that they are created by smaller cubes.
Although if they attempted to disconnect the cubes they would fail and find out that there is a strong link between them.

Immediately, this guy got interrupted by the Arygosian troops around the border.
And because this guy seems exotic and special enough, that they caught the attention of higher commanders and battlemages.

And he would find himself surrounded by Arygosians within mere seconds.

"Hmm...... don't you think this guy looks suspicious?"
"Yeah, dan saya dengar orang cakap, dia ialah pelindung raja Eiramond..."
"Adakah orang itu Devin?"

"Dia kelihatan macam seorang bomoh dan juga seorang pahlawan..."

"Hey, you, stop there!"
Arygosians would then forcefully search that guy's belongings and also trying to disconnect the cubes. But they couldn't do anything to the cubes, but find out the strong bonds among the cubes...

"Hey, what is this... toy? Herr Devin, I assume?"

Immediately, this guy got interrupted by the Arygosian troops around the border.
And because this guy seems exotic and special enough, that they caught the attention of higher commanders and battlemages.

And he would find himself surrounded by Arygosians within mere seconds.

"Hmm...... don't you think this guy looks suspicious?"
"Yeah, dan saya dengar orang cakap, dia ialah pelindung raja Eiramond..."
"Adakah orang itu Devin?"

"Dia kelihatan macam seorang bomoh dan juga seorang pahlawan..."

"Hey, you, stop there!"
Arygosians would then forcefully search that guy's belongings and also trying to disconnect the cubes. But they couldn't do anything to the cubes, but find out the strong bonds among the cubes...

"Hey, what is this... toy? Herr Devin, I assume?"
"Urhmm no you must be mistaken." The man says
"They are for decoration, please do not break them" He continues

For the Pherithians, they've sent a fleet of 12 frigates and 3 galleons to the border. The ships were smaller and not that heavily fortified, but they're powered by some sort of propellers. However, several aquatic Living Cakes were also seen accompanying the Pherithian fleet as well. All of the ships flew the flag of the green phoenix, showing proudly the glory and spirit of Pherith.

And then a medium frigate of green colors dashed its way to the meeting place, nearly as fast as a cheetah I can say. The Cakemaster and Emperor is the one who pilots the ship. A majestic, herculean Living Cake and a muscular, well-built greenskin Orc were also seen in the same ship as the Cakemaster.

"Greetings, you are the King of the Egilians, are you not?"

That I am. Are thou the Pherithian King?" Alas after some waiting, the Monarch of Ehelion meets the Cakemaster of the Pherithians. Going towards the frontal end of the deck, he looks at the other king eye-to-eye.

------------------
sorry guys for being inactive, but I think I'll be able to catch up in these days.

Last edited:
@Edge45 : Great! Glad to see you coming back, you little Egilian-Württemberger! :D

===============

"Urhmm no you must be mistaken." The man says
"They are for decoration, please do not break them" He continues

"What is this cube of cubes? What's inside?" the Arygosians asked, "it certainly must be the soul of Devin?"

The Arygosians would then try to search the man's belongings.

==========

That I am. Are thou the Pherithian King?" Alas after some waiting, the Monarch of Ehelion meets the Cakemaster of the Pherithians. Going towards the frontal end of the deck, he looks at the other king eye-to-eye.

"Ya, I am the King of Pherith, Cakemaster of Arygos and Emperor of Arygos. It's nice to see you by the way."
"By the way, I'm here to have a discussion with you and see if we can forge an alliance together,"

==========

Seryl
Fred is not really well versed in travelling so he would follow Seryl.

After a few days of journeying...
Seryl and her servants came across the northern wildlands of Eiramond. It also happens to be the same place where a Hopenese expedition set up camp.

Finally, they've arrived in the midst of the forest and besides some caves, where there are ample space for encampments.
"Ah, the wilderness. Seems to be a good place to camp. Alright, we'll stop here and establish another encampment here,"

Seryl then ordered her servants, Fred included, to set up the camp. Building tents, setting campfires, inscribing runes, raising fences, etc.

A shady figure could be noticed running around the shrubs and woods. He stopped for awhile as he turned his head around and smelled the surroundings...

"I smell something... Someone really sexy is here... as sexy as Empress, but this... she seems to be sexier... no offense..."
The guy's feet began to tremble and he had a boner as a result. But he tried very hard to abstain that "sexy something". If one looks carefully, that guy can be seen struggling and trying really hard...

"Hey, what's going on, baka?" another figure approached the horny guy, "Can't move? The Empress is watching us always... you have to be dutiful and honorable!"
"Y... yes... but then......"

Back in the camp......

"Fred, there's another prey or potential slave for me. No, wait, there are two... no, three, well there seems to be another bunch of children preying on my rightful lands. I'll send you two Huntresses and two Archers, and prove me your worth and loyalty. Confront those little kids. Go,"

As she finished, four female elves approached Fred, two of them wielding bows and two of them wielding swords.
"Remember the orb I've given you? I have awakened the little babies deep within you... Use your powers to bind and trap them..."

Last edited:
Replying further later
-
Border
"A decoration does not have souls. Although they are magical" He says
He backs off as soon as they try to search him. He puts his right hand on his sheathed sword and enters a guarded stance.
His identity as a mage was revealed as he cast a protection spell with his other hand.
"What are you doing? Do you want to undress me next?" He says to the attempting Arygosian
-
Seryl's Camp
"I'll try" Fred says
He confronts the Hopenese scouts along with his elven allies and casts the bind spell on them.
Although he might fail since it his first time using magic.

Last edited:
"Ya, I am the King of Pherith, Cakemaster of Arygos and Emperor of Arygos. It's nice to see you by the way."
"By the way, I'm here to have a discussion with you and see if we can forge an alliance together,"

"Ah, the King of Pherith, well met." The large galleon move closer to the frigate and rotates so that the Monarch of Ehelion may be able to board or rather the latter board his ship.
"Gents! ... let's have tea shall we?" The Ehelion king said.

Do you want to undress me next?
xD ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Nice one, Devin!

@Devin
Border
"A decoration does not have souls. Although they are magical" He says

"Oh, really?"
"Why do you name this thing a mere decoration? You sound like a weirdo by the way..." the Arygosians commented

He backs off as soon as they try to search him. He puts his right hand on his sheathed sword and enters a guarded stance.
His identity as a mage was revealed as he cast a protection spell with his other hand.
"What are you doing? Do you want to undress me next?" He says to the attempting Arygosian

The Arygosians was quite shocked when that man reached for his sword and alerted himself.

But then they all laughed out real hard upon hearing the man's questions.
"What? Undressing you? Yes, it's funny but too gay for us... I understand... you are seeking love, but if that's the case... go to Hopen, in Arygos there's hardly any dominatrix that can satisfy your hunger!"

"We're in a war with Eiramond right now, and you seem too suspicious by the way... We advise you to turn back and leave the warzone. Otherwise, you'll be hurt and if you die, then you might be undressed without you knowing it!" finished as the Arygosians laughed once again.

"If you insist, we shall undress you--"
*laughter*
"And then you agree that you are willing to risk your life for being near the borderlands. Do not cause trouble, or we shall chase you altogether,"

===============

@Devin
Seryl's Camp
"I'll try" Fred says
He confronts the Hopenese scouts along with his elven allies and casts the bind spell on them.
Although he might fail since it his first time using magic.

*executes the generator in Random.org between the numbers 1871 and 1918*
*@Deroc gets 1888! The Number of the Three Emperors! And it's an even number too! Hooray!*
*Even Number = Successful Try!*

Fred's first try with magic was remarkably successful! The five Hopenese fools got themselves bound by webs and tentacles of acidic darkness!

"Nani? Baka-yeru!" the five scouts all ranted at Fred and perhaps Seryl too.

"Help meeeeeaah!!! Ahhhhhhhh! Shit! Noooooooooooooooo!" cried the five Hopenese scouts as they got gripped and burnt by the binding spell.

Seryl was standing behind, laughing sexily like a sadist. "Great job, my little Fred! Now, bring me these five little boys before me..."

"!"
Suddenly, Seryl's camp found itself surrounded by a lot more Hopenese campers!

"Ah, more of those hungry fools. But nobody will ever conquer me, I will be the one who conquers them all! I am the Kaiserin, remember this!"

(to be expanded)
(@Devin : Fred's reaction?)

===============

@Edge45

"Ah, the King of Pherith, well met." The large galleon move closer to the frigate and rotates so that the Monarch of Ehelion may be able to board or rather the latter board his ship.
"Gents! ... let's have tea shall we?" The Ehelion king said.

"Oh, yes, I'm glad to have a party with you guys and gals over here!"
"I've heard that Ehelion have the best eggs, especially goose eggs, no?"

OOC: No news of daffa yet, i submit >.>
-
Border
The mage was deeply offended by the Arygosians, but he was no fool to compromise.
"Fine, i shall leave" The mage said
He requests the cubes back and if accepted puts them back with his other belongings.
(If the cubes are given back) He will then turn back with his horse. Once far enough from Arygosian sight he will try pass the border through a nearby forest.
-
Seryl's Camp
"Wow, that was awesome!" Fred said while looking at his hand
He appreciated Seryl's applause
"Bind them!" He orders his 4 allies after seeing the Hopenese campers
He then brings one of Hopenese prisoners forward and puts a dagger on his throat.
"If you attack us your friends will die!" He shouted
-
South-East Eiramond
The remaining cavalry rout after the battle. Around 60 of them will likely manage to escape.
The scout Mages teleport back to base.
The artillery oddly does not target the Arygosian engineer and troops near the bridge.
-
Fort
High command orders a retaliation to stop the bridge from being repaired.
For hours Eirian artillery does not fire at any Arygosian targets.
Squads of archers and infantry gather in the fort.
"Men, the foreign invader is rallying at the bridge. They want to kill us! They want to burn our homes! They want to rape our women!" The commander delivers a speech after dressing in his armor
"But their dream is far from reality. And even if what they dream is true, today, they are the only ones who get fucked!"
The men cheer at their commander as he rides his horse.
"Let's go slaughter them"
The fort gate opens and hundreds of men charge to the bridge. (160 archers and 60 infantry)
Scout ravens follow the troops to battle. (Other ravens were also operating in the front, but still)
Suddenly nearly the whole artillery focuses fire on the Arygosian troops near the bridge.
The Arygosians near the river can see a massive payload (Older artillery fire explosive rounds) coming down on them from the sky.
Clearly they have been ambushed. The archers and infantry get in formation near the bridge.
The archers rain arrows on the Arygosian engineers and troops from the other side.
An ability not shared by the "modern" Arygosian muskets. (I am obviously talking about range)

Last edited:
"Oh, yes, I'm glad to have a party with you guys and gals over here!"
"I've heard that Ehelion have the best eggs, especially goose eggs, no?

"So it seems." The King snaps his fingers, before the galleon's ship planks fall down to the Pherithian ship, letting them come aboard.
If the Pherithians including the Cakemaster comes aboard, then: "Follow me mainlanders." An Ehelion officer said. The Monarch walked towards the center of the ship's large deck, already a table with two chairs are prepared. Along with the setup, tea and bread are served lukewarm and right. Spoon, fork, and dinner knife are served. Then beside them are plates with cooked eggs. In the center, a vase with a rose flower.

The King sit in the right side, and once the Pherithian king sits on the opposite side, they may now begin, either eat or talk. Numerous Ehelion soldiers are on attention, and the officers are eagerly curious on how this will turn out.

"So, Lord 'Deroc' is it? Again to ask, what made you interested in forging alliances with me?" The Monarch of Ehelion questions.

OOC: No news of daffa yet, i submit >.>

>: D

===============

Border

@Devin
The Arygosians would let the man be, going back to Eirian lands.
===============

Seryl's Camp

@Devin
"Bind them!" He orders his 4 allies after seeing the Hopenese campers
He then brings one of Hopenese prisoners forward and puts a dagger on his throat.
"If you attack us your friends will die!" He shouted

"Baka!" the Hopenese prisoner held by Fred suddenly pushed Fred's hand away and stood up!
"Don't mess with us Hopenese! Surrender before the Empress!"

The Hopenese scouts swarmed their way into Seryl's Camp!
"Dammit! Tentacles, rise and punish these infidels!"

As she finished speaking, a lot of big tentacles rose from the earth. These fingers then went on hitting the Hopenese troops, but the Hopenese retaliated with no mercy.

"You did this against our friends and the Empress... now Kamikaze!!!"

The tentacles would suddenly be sliced as shurikens showered onto the camp!
"Everyone brace yourselves! Fred, Cutie and the other magicians, use your magic!"

===============

South-East Eiramond

The artillery oddly does not target the Arygosian engineer and troops near the bridge.

However, the Arygosians didn't notice anything suspicious at all. And they were overjoyed to see the Eirians not responding to them.

"Hah, these Eirians are nothing but total cowards! Guys and gals, let's gather ourselves at the borderlands... send more people to fix the bridges... then when the bridge is complete, we'll launch a final blow to punish these bigots! Haha haha!"

And so, a lot of Arygosian troops assemble themselves around the rivers out of blissful ignorance and euphoria. More workers were sent to fix the bridge.

===============

Fort

"Let's go slaughter them"
The fort gate opens and hundreds of men charge to the bridge. (160 archers and 60 infantry)

"Aha! They themselves went straight towards our garrisons! What a fool!"
"Charge! Especially the Battlemages, stop any funny Eirian trickery, but make our own trickery too!"

Scout ravens follow the troops to battle. (Other ravens were also operating in the front, but still)
Suddenly nearly the whole artillery focuses fire on the Arygosian troops near the bridge.
The Arygosians near the river can see a massive payload (Older artillery fire explosive rounds) coming down on them from the sky.
Clearly they have been ambushed. The archers and infantry get in formation near the bridge.
The archers rain arrows on the Arygosian engineers and troops from the other side.
An ability not shared by the "modern" Arygosian muskets. (I am obviously talking about range)

"Fuck, shield our troops quick! Shield this piece of land!"

Half of the Arygosians would find themselves covered by spheres of force shield, and the wizards conjure plates of shielding to embrace the artillery fires.

"Fuck, this a fucking trap, retreat! Let's fucking retreat while-- Fuck!"

The artillery rain was too massive for the magic to withstand. The shields all fell before the might of the artilleries, but it provided a bit of time just enough for several Arygosian regiments to avoid doom. Many other unfortunate Arygosians were caught in the blast, being blown up and shattered into pieces... Many of the best Battlemages and healers were fallen in the act.

Oh, wait, there are the rains of arrows too!

"Dammit, we don't have anymore mages now..."
"Shit, our guns are too blind to shoot afar! And only a few have their crossbows ready! Fuck!"
"Rest in peace, homies! We're dying in honor! It's hopeless anywa--"

A dragonhawk rider flew across the sky, but immediately turned back. "That's devastating! Gotta inform mah homies back there, the Eirians are really cunning. It's time to release our Cake Legions,"

In the end, nearly all Arygosian troops near the river were annihilated. Only a few remained, including the local commander.
"Damn... I hope I had the Living Cakes on my disposal! Now I gotta run, before they catch me!"

And so the cowardly commander, who turned out to be quite fat and sluggish, began to run away from the Eirians...

===============

"So, Lord 'Deroc' is it? Again to ask, what made you interested in forging alliances with me?" The Monarch of Ehelion questions.

"Yes. I am Deroc Chan Kok Yew, the King of Pherith. This is my name card with my full title by the way," said as he gave Edgar his name card.

Full Title of Deroc said:
Deroc Chan Kok Yew von Puchong, by the Mandate of Heaven elected Emperor of Arygos, the King of Pherith, by the Will of Mythic the Second Cakemaster of the Cake Order, the Bane of Communism, and the Defender of the Revivalist Thought.

"Well, I'm seeking for a trade partner in the seas, and a military ally as well to fend off other common threats and secure the seas together. As you know, there's one big demon-worshiping empire called Hopen, up in the northern waters. They have a big army of giant demons, a great navy, and they are further empowered by their mastery over the arts of witchery and ninjutsu as well. And who knows, there can be other great countries that can threaten both of us with big navies."

"Besides, I've heard that Ehelion is quite great in witship (Science, especially Physics, Math and Architecture) and rich in culture. We Pherithians are interested to exchange knowledge and culture with you Egilians. And we're looking forward to trade with you, to the benefit of both parties."

Last edited:
Southeast Eiramond
The soldiers cheered as they saw the Arygosians perish.
"Run home you southern twats" The commander taunts the routed Arygosians
The battle contributed to another "battle" in High command about strategies.
The soldiers are given extra pay and celebrate at the Fort.
The increasing Arygosian bombardment pressures High Command.
-
High Command
The general who devised the ambush plans was also awarded with material and respect.
He debates with other generals about avoiding battles and stop trying to win a fair fight.
"Disease and attrition kills more than battles!" The general says
Although most of the generals disagree, they finally agree to use the disease idea.
They begin planning for the Fort's fall.
-
Southwest Eiramond
Groups of mage scouts are sent south in order to get information on Arygosian troops.
They try to observe beyond the borders with magic ravens.
-
Seryl's Camp
Fred stabs the prisoner in the throat.
He jumps behind a rock when he hears Seryl's warning.
He casts the bind spell on the incoming Hopenese as soon as the shurikens wane off.
-
Southeast artillery
Diseased animals (and cows) are put in traditional artillery (not cannons) and thrown to last known Arygosian checkpoints.
The last known checkpoints are rather old as the recon team in southeast has had a hard time scouting the new encampments.
-
Former Commander
He creates a campfire in the forest and attaches his horse to a nearby tree.
As he is about to sleep he spawns an elemental and surrounds the camp (and horse) with a magical aura.
The aura can be seen and perhaps noticed by its energy (although it isn't powerful aura)
He takes one of his bags and uses it as a pillow.
But he doesn't sleep until he puts his hand on his sword.

Although he doesn't have paranoia, he is really careful. A smart man would be in a forest.
-
Doctrine Battle
The Eirian battle strategies would change based on military successes and failures.
If ambushes and cunning tactics are successful the military will be eventually aligned towards some kind of Guerrilla Warfare.
If battles and traditional warfare is successful the military will remain the way it was.
Same situation is for Magic vs Non-Magic warfare.

Although through time the military will get away from its traditional doctrine as it cannot win a fair fight.

Last edited:
Southeast Eiramond
"Run home you southern twats" The commander taunts the routed Arygosians

"Fuck you, you bigots! Soon, we'll come back with greater force and liberate all your women from sexism! We will also spread the Taste of Cakes in the meantime!"

===============

Southwest Eiramond
Due to the situation, of course the Arygosians would stay alert while in the borderlands. A few of the magic ravens were shot down upon sight, but some magic ravens went unnoticed so far.

A Lair of Living Cakes
One of the magic ravens might smell a really cakey scent. There was also some warmth and light too along with the smell. A faint magical presence could also be picked up afar.

If it tracked the feelings, it might see some workshops in a moderately guarded settlement. The workshops seem to be large bakeries. And living cakes were coming out of it.

Something Sinister...
Another magic raven would probably smell a vile presence nearby. The presence is evil, yet it feels so much familiar...

It came from another Arygosian base, but oddly enough the soldiers there were mostly elves and cakes. Only a handful of humans were present in the base, while there were no other races at all, be it orcs or dwarves. The base itself, however, is rather heavily guarded complete with mechanisms and force shields.

There are a few odd towers around and within the base. These odd towers have platforms on their tops, with energyballs concentrated within the platforms. (think of Arcane Towers in Warcraft III)

If the magic raven came closer, the raven or the controlling mage could feel something... the evil presence there is very, very familiar to the recent plague in Eiramond.

There is a sanctum of sorts in the middle of the encampment. Here the evil presence is the strongest.

===============

Seryl's Camp
He casts the bind spell on the incoming Hopenese as soon as the shurikens wane off.

Fred's spell this time have limited effect onto the Hopenese invaders. Only half a dozen were bound by his spell.
A dozen others charged into the camp from behind! Full with katanas and stuffs!

"Cutie, you know what to do! Go make me new slaves!"

And so the big Cutie showed up before the Hopenese.
"Bah, do you think an ugly squid will do you--"

A shower of dark balls immediately rained down onto the Hopenese. Sharp cries came from the Hopenese as they were burnt and mutated within the fire of darkness. Eventually tentacles broke out from their burning bodies and began to devour the bodies. Their heads would then be twisted greatly into those of octopuses and squids...

And the end result... several new beasts were born out from the ashes and remains of the Hopenese invaders.
They are like monkeys to the Valk'nir, as apes are to humans. They look like monkeys, with the heads and tentacles of a squid, as feral as wild wolves, their claws as sharp as those of eagles and further empowered by the strength of tigers. Their pledge their devotion and dedication to Seryl and Cutie, fueled by the undying loyalty of dogs and perverse lust of lions.

Immediately these creatures rush and gather before Seryl. They knelt before Seryl out of primal instincts, waiting for her approval and attention. They snacked their lips like dogs, yet they look at her like perverts...

"Ohh... another helpful species of cute monsters. I have never seen this species before! Now, what should you be called..."
"Each one of you are a Shirga. Shirgas you are."

The Shirgas then hopped around and shouted hysterically after receiving their species name from their one mistress.
Seryl giggled then patted their heads.

Suddenly, everyone in the camp felt a bit uneasy. There was a very strong demonic presence from the north, coming for Seryl and her servants. The elves were in panic, the Valk'nir were confused and the Shirgas screamed in fear.
"Oh shit, demons are coming for us! Cutie, summon a couple of tentacles to stop the demons! Follow me, I will lead you to safety! Don't care about the tents, just follow me!"

A few tentacles rose from the ground. Seryl and her servants would then run away eastwards... who knows what will they bump onto as they venture into the Riverlands?

===============

Southeast artillery
(to be written later, gosh I have written it earlier but it's gone! :( )
(will be writing what happens later)

===============

Former Commander
@Devin : Is the former commander on Seryl's way to the Eirian Riverlands?

Seryl's Pruisuit
Fred takes two katanas and a few shurikens from the dead Hopenese bodies.
He follows Seryl in the escape as he sensed the demons.
Although he didn't react as frightened as others did, to his eyes the "squids" were no less than demons.
"I hate these squids" He thought
They may come upon settlements and perhaps even military encampments.
Soldiers and goods often move through the roads to reinforce.
-
Southwest Eiramond
The cake bakery was reported without much trouble.
24 Ravens form a diamond and attempt to pass the odd towers to get inside the base.
-
OOC: Will reply to further areas soon
@Deroc: Not really, he is actually trying to cross the border to Arygos. The forest would be near the borders.

@Devin : Very well then.

Southeast artillery
Diseased animals (and cows) are put in traditional artillery (not cannons) and thrown to last known Arygosian checkpoints.
The last known checkpoints are rather old as the recon team in southeast has had a hard time scouting the new encampments.

Only a few of the Arygosian settlements did get themselves hit. A disease would then be spreading moderately amongst most Arygosians.

The disease certainly was no joke, but it wasn't big enough to cripple the Reichsheer either. Humans and orcs suffered the most ill effects, and dwarves got high fever. While elves got dizziness and fatigue but that's it. The Living Cakes were not harmed in any direct ways, rather they were spoiled and become disease-bearing cakes themselves - like a double-edged sword.

"Damn! Damn evil Eirians! We did no venom war, but they hit us with a plague? Fuck!"
"Somebody, hey Priests, cure the people from this disease!"

Priests then went to cure and dispel the disease, also empowering the troops' resistance to the disease. A significant number of troops were cured and empowered, but then the Priests were exhausted from their repetitive uses of healing magic.

"These cakes... no they ruined our cakes... I must make the Eirians pay for this..."
"Go, Disease Cakes! Go hug your dear Eirians, for they turned you into a brand new flavor!"

The Disease Cakes would then gladly rush towards the north, shaking the earth as they run and hop. The Disease Cakes also left trails of the disease, which would last for a dozen of minutes.

Some of the Disease Cakes chose to swim across the rivers. They have no problems swimming in the water, however by doing so the evil cakes tainted the rivers with the Eirian's own disease!

===============

Abandoned Campsite

Four giant red demons with wings stomped their way towards the campsite, shaking the ground while leaving heavy demonic stench on their way. The demons were frustrated to find no preys in the camp. Out of tremendous rage, they razed the campsite both with brute force and demonic fire. A rain of fire showered onto the campsite and soon the forests began to ignite in demonic flames...

The demonic presence might be heavy enough for even a peasant miles away to feel......

===============

Seryl's Pursuit

They may come upon settlements and perhaps even military encampments.
Soldiers and goods often move through the roads to reinforce.

Seryl and her servants avoided the soldiers with ease, but then a military encampment stood on her way. The other way was a very laborious and tiring one to the hills.

"We'll hide while we let Cutie and four Shirgas to do the trick..."

Seryl and the rest hid themselves under a shadow magic. They should be invisible to the naked eye, but a heavy shadowy presence could be felt and the area would grew a bit darker.

The four Shirgas followed Cutie as they sneaked their way to the encampment.
Four tentacles rose around tents and begun wrecking havoc, first by smashing the tents and unlucky people around them!

Cutie himself and the four Shirgas would hid behind observing the Eirians.

===============

Southwest Eiramond
24 Ravens form a diamond and attempt to pass the odd towers to get inside the base.

Immediately a rain of energyballs greeted the Ravens, likely bringing down a large number of them. Upon sight of this, the elven battlemages rushed and unleashed raining orbs against the Ravens, exploding upon contact.

The base was alerted!

Military Encampment
"Get your weapons men!" The local commander rallies the troops as the tentacles appear
"Rally!"
The tents are destroyed but none was inside since it was day.
Although some unarmed soldiers were killed near the tentacles
The remaining soldiers take their weapons and put on helmets.
"Form a square!" The commander orders
They form a square around the commander.
Shield bearers (With large rectangular shields) are in front while pike bearer carry the pikes on the back.

Note: Most of these encampments are there to protect against enemy attempts of invasion.
It will likely be observed by ravens.
-
The Demons
Although reported by the nearby civilians, there were simply little soldiers to tend to the monsters.

Last edited:
Back