Fort
No prisoners were available since the soldiers escaped.
-
Northern Eiramond

Area of Observations: (Eisen? Yaren? Both?)

Eisen:
If looked closely the workers are civilians. Probably forced from their homes to prepare defenses.
Eisen has strong and tall walls at the south but the eastern and western walls are weak.
Although its east and west is protected by rivers.
An archers can be seen glaring at the owl.
What would the scouts do?

North
Further north, small ships can be seen moving through the rivers, although they return to the sea soon.
Perhaps it was training? Or something more sinister?
-
Seryl's Journey
"At least it's better than outside" Fred says while warming himself further after they enter the houses.
Fred helps with the fences since he doesn't know how to build.
-
Demons
"Yes! Our magic is back!" A mage says
"Only hit their throats" An archer shouts after seeing the arrows effect
One of the archers is killed ruthlessly by a demon. The archer's blood falls on the swordman.
The swordman scream out of fear and hate. "Die abomination!!! Die!!!" He screams while charging at the demon.
He repeatedly hits the demon but suffers the same fate as the archer.
Two mages also tasted the wine of martyrdom, no matter how painful it might have been for them.
"Come men! Our brothers await us!" A frightened archer screams before shooting an arrow at a demon.
While a demon is charging at an archer, the mages suddenly shout "Link!"
Two of the mages suddenly create a strong magical chain between their staffs. They both in front of each other.
The link would likely stand near the demon's feet, would the demon fall?
Another mage casts bind on the charging demon which would cause tentacles try to stop it.
Two of the archers seem occupied by the demon while the other five try to keep other demons occupied by shooting at their throats along with two mages which cast bind and frost bolts (aimed at their throats again).

Note: 7 Archers, 5 Mages remain
Question: How many demons remain?
-
Volya
"Well, they are respected, as long as they are on their side"
"And i don't desire to be, i can't pretend to be either"

"Sure, I even rode wolves before."
"Seems...exciting"

"Yes, Laihelia is a good choice. You make a good point"

Lets go, i think we should just follow the road to south, shouldn't be hard.

Volya would get on the horse after Krezin.

Last edited:
Deroc gladly shook Edgar's hand with a happy grin from ear to ear. He then took out two papers and stamped Pherith's insignia on both the papers. He then left his signature on both papers too. "Lord Edgar, may I ask for your signature and seal here?"

Finishing the "HANDSHAKE", the King examined the two papers checking if there was something wrong.

Just behind the Ehelion fleet, another Ehelion ship, small and light but very fast. It sailed for the galleon of the King, signalling a message for him only.

@Devin : Be careful, ya! @bear_369 has sent some ships to your western shores... Well, just reminding you since @bear_369 forgot to tag you in his post.

@bear_369 : Oh, and, Volya and Krezin are coming over to Laihelia. They're most likely to head for the Black Star's soils.

===============

@Devin

Northern Eiramond

Eisen:
An archers can be seen glaring at the owl.
What would the scouts do?

The owl immediately flew away from the archer but seemingly casually. After making sure it's safe, the owl would then look at other areas of Eisen.

The weakness of eastern and western walls are noted by the scouts.

North
Further north, small ships can be seen moving through the rivers, although they return to the sea soon.
Perhaps it was training? Or something more sinister?

The owls in the north decided to stalk the ships... sneakily...

===============

Seryl's New Village

After around a few hours, Seryl and her servants have finally done with the basic fortifications.
They all then gathered around Seryl's new backyard for barbecue.

Seryl and Cutie would surround the barbecue space with magical darkness, shielding it from the snowy weather.

Afterwards Seryl would light up a dark purple flame on the ground. Then began the barbecue, the folks all sit at one place, barbecue their foods and chat with one another.

In the middle of the barbecue, Seryl thought about her serious lack in manpower. She only has about two dozens of servants at her service. If she wants to build her empire, she would need a lot of loyal servants and followers.

"Well, I have only around two dozens of servants here. I want to have an empire of my own, and it would be difficult for me without enough devotees dedicated to my cause. I need more servants. Well, breeding wouldn't do much for me. Sure, the elves here can still sprint and fight even during the last days of pregnancy, but still, it takes an Arygosian elf six months to bear a child. Do you have any ideas?"

===============

Demons

While a demon is charging at an archer, the mages suddenly shout "Link!"
Two of the mages suddenly create a strong magical chain between their staffs. They both in front of each other.
The link would likely stand near the demon's feet, would the demon fall?

That demon #1 blindly rushed his way towards the mages, and bumped onto the chain. The demon #1 would then trip over to the ground, stomping the ground with massive force as its massive body crashed onto the ground... which would likely cause further earthquakes and push the mages into the skies.

However, the demon #1 was now heavily injured and crippled. Its bloodlust began to wane and fade.
As the bloodlust faded, the demon #1 began to feel immerse pain. It then had a lot of muscle spasms and suffered epilepsy as a result. The demon #1 let out moans and love cries while trembling uncontrollably and biting its tongue. Demon #1 is effectively crippled and thoroughly devastated.

Glowing blood of crimson and orange hues would then be bled out from this poor demon #1. However, the blood emits an aura of death and nausea, as well as really strong energy waves. While #1 demon's heart beat with more vigor and frequency, like a bomb about to explode...

Another mage casts bind on the charging demon which would cause tentacles try to stop it.
Two of the archers seem occupied by the demon while the other five try to keep other demons occupied by shooting at their throats along with two mages which cast bind and frost bolts (aimed at their throats again).

One by one, the other three demons tripped onto the ground out of pain and agony.
The demons could be heard letting out distorted moans and love cries.

The other three demons did not bleed unlike demon #1. But one can feel like in an oven when standing beside the other three demons.

Question: How many demons remain?

1 critically injured and about to explode, 3 neutralized
These demons could no longer endanger the Eirians anymore.

==============

Volya
"Well, they are respected, as long as they are on their side"
"And i don't desire to be, i can't pretend to be either"

"Well..." Krezin asked, "so what do you want to be after all? An adventurer? Or a mystical legend? Aren't battlemages always wanting magics? You are hungry for magics, aren't you?"

"Lets go, i think we should just follow the road to south, shouldn't be hard."
"Ya."

Volya would get on the horse after Krezin.
And so their adventure begins... what will be awaiting them in Laihelia?

(@bear_369) Volya and Krezin would probably arrive in the Black Star's northeastern borderlands.

===============

Puan EGG Oops, I mean... @Edge45

Finishing the "HANDSHAKE", the King examined the two papers checking if there was something wrong.

Just behind the Ehelion fleet, another Ehelion ship, small and light but very fast. It sailed for the galleon of the King, signalling a message for him only.

The papers were perfectly fine and normal, but the papers were of high-quality and waterproof.

Deroc couldn't help but feel curious. He turned his head towards the newly arrived Egilian ship. His eyes glowed a little in pale green as he tried to observe this messenger ship for anything.

===============

@bear_369

"I understand. The southern land shouldn't be a problem since many of our citizens applied for fishing during the crisis. I thank you.", Kalifha said.

"You're welcome." the ambassador said with a smile. "Oh, and just asking, does the White Star has an army of its own? Or is it the Black Star who does all the defense?"

"Well, anyways, that was a good talk. I've certainly enjoyed my time here. So, uhh... are we now allies? Or at least, friends?"

Argh, life's being a shit. Almost lost my sanity.

Anyway, mind to pinpoint any events related directly to me? I am lazy to scroll everything. Discount the war in Arygos, I see that one.
=======
"It's a freaking huge army... these Fascists..."
"Brace yourselves for an impending doom! Get yourselves into defensive positions! Battlemages, prepare your magics! Cake Minions, prepare for a huge feast!"

Reichsheer troops soon get into strategic positions such as on the high grounds, behind the shrubs, behind the rocks, besides the cannons, etc. Meanwhile, the legendary Battlemages, heavily armored mages wielding devastating powers, were also readying themselves for a possible clash.

Here are about 6,000 front soldiers, 3,000 muskeeters, 1,500 bayonet riflemen, 750 Cavalries and 50 Cannons in this battalion of the gigantic and majestic Reichsheer, and the soldiers were gathered all over Arygos for the Second Cake Crusade.

NOTE : You're facing the entirety of Arygos instead of just one Pherith, so expect really big numbers in this drama.

"Hey!!" a voice shouted towards the Nullmagic army, "Stop yourselves, we ain't gonna invade your lands, we're helping to curb the plague! Do you hear me, Fascists?"
"Ugh, I want to negotiate, but father's orders are clear... Have the roundup army ready. Halt the advance!" Sunwatch gives order to his army. Nullmagic forces halt their advance.
"At this rate, I cannot approach the Arygos army. I need to have the enemy rounded in before I can set my army to advance..."

Nullmagic Forces :
4,500 Frontiers
1,100 Musketeers
10 Cannons

Well, take some rest if you're too tired to roleplay or work. You can try relaxing yourself until you get better.

Anyway, mind to pinpoint any events related directly to me? I am lazy to scroll everything. Discount the war in Arygos, I see that one.

As of now... well, nothing really happened to Nullmagic. Especially since they're secretive. Though the free trade with Eiramond might get disturbed because of the big war and disease. Also, a recent plague has ruined most rivers of Eiramond, which might affect Nullmagic too especially if they share a lot of rivers.

=======

"Ugh, I want to negotiate, but father's orders are clear... Have the roundup army ready. Halt the advance!" Sunwatch gives order to his army. Nullmagic forces halt their advance.

"Wait, you wanna negotiate? Wait, what's the meaning of this?" a slightly puzzled Arygosian commander asked loudly.
"Dammit, most of our forces are already up to the north, fighting the mutants and Eirians..." another commander complained.

"At this rate, I cannot approach the Arygos army. I need to have the enemy rounded in before I can set my army to advance..."

"Well,"

Reichsheer Forces in Central East :
6,000 frontiers - 3,500 already in Eirian Front + 400 reinforcements = 2,900 frontiers

3,000 muskeeters - 1,750 already in Eirian Front + 395 reinforcements = 1,645 Musketeers

1,500 bayonet riflemen - 1,000 already in Eirian Front + 300 reinforcements from Pherith = 800 Bayonet Riflemen

750 Cavalries - 720 already in Eirian Front + 120 reinforcements = 150 Cavalries

50 Cannons - 30 already in Eirian Front = 20 Cannons

80 Battlemages arriving = 80 Battlemages
  • New Composition
    • 2,900 frontiers
    • 1,645 Musketeers
    • 800 Bayonet Riflemen
    • 150 Cavalries
    • 20 Cannons
    • 80 Battlemages

"You want war? You asked for it! Charge! Cake Crusaders, slay those fascists in the name of the Cakemaster!"

The Reichsheer forces would then split into three regiments, along with smaller cannon squads placed in between the regiments. In each regiment:

Frontiers and Bayonet Riflemen would then arrange themselves in alternating rows. taking stance and facing the Nullmagic onslaught. Battlemages and Musketeers were scattered amongst the ranks of Frontiers and Bayonet Riflemen, but Battlemages were mostly in the front and the Musketeers in the rear.

Cavalries would concentrate and flank the Nullmagic army left and right, whilst the Nullmagic army were distracted by the front troops.

"At this rate, we will not make much progress... Hold your ground men!" Sunwatch rally his forces. He decides to make a firm stance of their current position. The army rallies into a focus to avoid getting crushed, despite being disarray for a while. However, the aggressive assault from Arygos and being disarray has caused quite a casualty.

"If I failed this mission, then I am unworthy of the crown," Sunwatch mutters to himself as Nullmagic stands against Arygos. Some musketeers managed to find some covers and start firing upon Arygos cavalries. Frontiers engaged combat with Arygos forces and the cannons begin to be loaded with shells.

Nullmagic Forces :
4,500 Frontiers - 850 Dead = 3,650 Frontiers
1,100 Musketeers - 125 Dead = 975 Musketeers
10 Cannons

"At this rate, we will not make much progress... Hold your ground men!" Sunwatch rally his forces. He decides to make a firm stance of their current position. The army rallies into a focus to avoid getting crushed, despite being disarray for a while. However, the aggressive assault from Arygos and being disarray has caused quite a casualty.

"If I failed this mission, then I am unworthy of the crown," Sunwatch mutters to himself as Nullmagic stands against Arygos. Some musketeers managed to find some covers and start firing upon Arygos cavalries. Frontiers engaged combat with Arygos forces and the cannons begin to be loaded with shells.

Nullmagic Forces :
4,500 Frontiers - 850 Dead = 3,650 Frontiers
1,100 Musketeers - 125 Dead = 975 Musketeers
10 Cannons

Some cavalries and frontiers were killed during the charge. A lot of Arygosian soldiers still stood. Furthermore, the death of every Nullmagic "fascist" fuels the boiling hearts of the imperial troops greatly.

"Show these fascists our pride and might! Show them the glory of the Kuchenreich! Show them the way of our Reichsheer!" another commander shouted, which greatly boosted Arygosian morale against Nullmagic. "WE ARE ARYGOSIANS!!! So they call us as barbarians, then let's show 'em our barbaric ways!"

Arygosians marched towards Nullmagic foes with more speed and vigor. They went on encircling Nullmagic squads and fight them. The Bayonet Riflemen would shower their foes with rains of bullets, but some of them charged to the front and stabbed Nullmagic troops too -- all the while firing their guns at enemy forces. Battlemages brought upon showers of explosive orbs onto the falling Nullmagic forces.

While the Nullmagic army were still loading their cannons, the much more cautious Arygosians were already done loading their cannons. A few cannon shells have hit some clusters of Nullmagic forces.

Cavalries facing covered Musketeers would try to avoid them, while charging towards other more vulnerable targets. A few of them even headed for Nullmagic cannons.

Reichsheer Forces :
  • 2,900 frontiers - 421 Dead = 2,479 frontiers
  • 1,645 Musketeers - 157 Dead = 1,488 musketeers
  • 800 Bayonet Riflemen - 21 Dead = 779 Bayonet Riflemen
  • 150 Cavalries - 30 Dead = 120 Cavalries
  • 20 Cannons
  • 80 Battlemages - 3 Dead = 77 Battlemages
  • Total Casualties : 632

High Command
After noticing the battle, the generals decide to mount a counter attack, little resistance is made to the idea.
the-plan-jpg.277006

Red is enemy, pink is plan
Although the generals decide to hide the plan for now, to prevent it from being spoiled to the cake master.
Who likes spoiled cakes anyways?
-
South-West Eiramond
The standing army begins complete relocation to east.

No other movements are made yet, as said that was a plan.

@Deroc

Looking at the paper with nothing wrong in it. King Edgar bit his right thumb and crossed the signature after he signed at the paper. It was of no common language, though it still his. The sign glowed showing the pact or alliance the two factions made.
King Edgar after finishing, looked at the incoming ship. The fast vessel slowed and then stopped, a falcon flew from that ship towards him. The falcon after several minutes, reached and landed at one of the Ehelion officer's shoulder. Behind the avian was a small cylinder case having a message. The officer checked and then whispered to the King.

"Ah, our alliance have been created, Lord Deroc of Pherith. But we need to sail back to our islands and ... take care of some issues. I beg your pardon to leave gentlemen. We are on the haste." King Edgar said. "Traders of the Summer Islands will soon land on the ground of the mainland. Till we meet again mainlander, and plan that you will like another cup of tea once in awhile."
Liked or not, once the Pherithians including their king leaves the Ehelion galleon, the ship changes direction back to their territory. Together with the other ships, the fleet sailed at a high speed.

-------
Northern Coast of Griffegus, the Summer Islands.

An Ehelion frigate disappeared. Its crew were all dead floating and washed ashore on the northern coast. When Ehelion scouts saw them, they quickly alerted the nearby posts and even the main base at Cortesa. Including the recently left King Edgar.
Because the city of Grypthon is full of Ehelion military activity, such as numerous fleet are posted there, Ehelion warships are dispatched on the north in tactical groups. Some fleets are also dispatched to meet with the King's ambassadorial fleet and three more back-up fleets behind the latter, all heading to northern section of the Griffegus island.

Last edited:
No problem, take your time :)
Nothing much really.
(Empire of) Arygos and Ehelion (Monachry) allied and plan to invade Hopen Null-magic. (In other words invade Null-magic through Hopen)
Oh and Laihelia (Special Monarchy,i guess so?) is also being aligned to Arygos possibly allying them.
Together, they hope to rule the world (Especially Null-magic) and establish New World Order.

Anddd... squids are taking over Eiramond.
(|()|)
@bear_369 :
Black Star Sailors
The docks are empty due to the war.
There is no navy to confront them with their trespassing.
Although the situation would be different if they were in the northern sea.
There are some small military encampments here are there in order to prevent naval invasions.
(|()|)
@Deroc :
Demons
The two mages died falling by the demon's quake.
The remaining troops cheer after the demons fall to the ground.
Although they naturally avoid them as they emit extreme heat.
"They are not dead yet brothers! Avenge our fallen!" A mage shouts
The archers keep shooting at the fallen demons while the mages keep casting frost bolts at them.
-
High Command
Currently awaiting battle results.
-
Seryl's Village
"Well, not sure many would volunteer to come up here" Fred says
(|()|)

Last edited:
(Empire of) Arygos and Ehelion (Monachry) allied and plan to invade Hopen Null-magic. (In other words invade Null-magic through Hopen)
Oh and Laihelia (Special Monarchy,i guess so?) is also being aligned to Arygos possibly allying them.
Together, they hope to rule the world (Especially Null-magic) and establish New World Order.

Anddd... squids are taking over Eiramond.

@Devin, @Daffa the Mage :
Lies! There are all lies! And a very lame conspiracy theory too!

Well, in the end mein Württemberg will conquer the entire fucking Multiverse anyways, even the Illuminati fears Eberhard, unser geliebter Herr! The word "Württemberg" alone is enough to frighten Kim Jong Un! A single Black Mage from Württemberg alone may be able to conquer all of Eiramond within three months! Gott mit Württemberg! Gott strafe Kommunismus und Illuminati! :D

Well, Hopen is too big for us to conquer anyways... And one of the reasons we allied each other is because of Hopen's threatening presence, their giant army of demons and their big ass navy!

But yes, the odds are stacked up against your pitiful little Eiramond! We'll work together to finish off your evil regime, and liberate all your enslaved women from sexism! >: D

===============
@Edge45

Looking at the paper with nothing wrong in it. King Edgar bit his right thumb and crossed the signature after he signed at the paper. It was of no common language, though it still his. The sign glowed showing the pact or alliance the two factions made.

"Splendid!" Deroc exclaimed in great happiness, "We are now allies, Lord Edgar of Ehelion! May our alliance and friendship last for generations to come!"

But Deroc couldn't stop wondering about Edgar's mysterious blood... He thought, <Why would that guy's blood glow for no reason? I sense no radiation here... I feel a dark, powerful presence deep within the Eggmaster... am I having hallucinations?>

"Ah, Württemberg--" Deroc suddenly blurted, but then stopped himself. Afterwards he continued, "Ah, no. Nothing. That word just blurted out from my heart all of a sudden."

"Ah, our alliance have been created, Lord Deroc of Pherith. But we need to sail back to our islands and ... take care of some issues. I beg your pardon to leave gentlemen. We are on the haste." King Edgar said. "Traders of the Summer Islands will soon land on the ground of the mainland. Till we meet again mainlander, and plan that you will like another cup of tea once in awhile."
Liked or not, once the Pherithians including their king leaves the Ehelion galleon, the ship changes direction back to their territory. Together with the other ships, the fleet sailed at a high speed.

"Sure. Likewise, I need to take care of my lands too. Anyways, auf wiedersehen!"

Deroc and his fellow Pherithians left the Egilian ship and headed back to their respective ships. They sailed their way back to mainland Pherith as fast as cheetahs...

===============
@Devin

Demons

The demons couldn't do anything but suffer from the combo of attacks. While they continued to let out love cries and sexy moans as they feel the pain and agony.

Heck, one of the demons even wetted and shitted himself! The demon couldn't help but excrete a piece of really stinky and smelly shit! Afterwards, a pool of really smelly hot acid came afterwards. The shit together with the acidic urine might probably ruin the environment and possibly stun anyone who come near.

==========

Seryl's Village
"Well, not sure many would volunteer to come up here" Fred says

"Anyways, I'm sure there are many others like us, who venture into these lands. Such as bandits. Their numbers might be very few and scarce, but I think we should go look around for more servants." Seryl replied. She somehow knew there must be other anarchists thriving here. But they are much more powerful. They are always united and devoted, and they have a natural affinity with magics too. Maybe enslaving some of them, then afterwards seducing and torturing them at the same time would suffice?

(to be... continued?)

@Deroc : Better pack your winter clothes!

Well, Hopen is too big for us to conquer anyways... And one of the reasons we allied each other is because of Hopen's threatening presence, their giant army of demons and their big ass navy!

Yes of course, they would clearly DESTROY the united force of three empires. (Who each claim to have land and naval supremacy)
Not suspicious at all..

Anyways, i'm voting for a change of season, i want to freeze these innocent cakes in my lands. :emoji_snowflake::emoji_snowman:
-
Demons
Some of the nearby archers pass out from the demons bad smell.
"Men shit themselves when they die! They are probably dying too!" An archer shouts and the others cheer
"We can already smell your end, you evil beasts!" A mage says
Some mages carry the paralyzed archers back, "I never smelled anything worse than this!" One of them says in a disgusted tone
They continue hitting them from afar, awaiting their end.
-
Seryl's Village
There are not any villages nearby, only wild beasts.
They can barely find a village near the rivers.
There are still groups hunting in the forests as well.

Last edited:
@Deroc
As battle continues, the troops suffered severe casualties. Sunwatch himself decides to enter the fray, despite risks of getting killed.
"Rally on! Glory for the Nullmagic! Glory for the united lands!" Sunwatch rallies his forces.

"Talk about being full of dirt eh? I was wondering how the son of The Highness resist in battle. Republic of Seven Stars, at your service! Death to Arygos! March, in the name of Nullmagic!" A person proclaims behind Nullmagic lines. 10,000 Warriors and 2,000 Archers entered the fray.

3,650Frontiers - 1,200 Dead = 2,450 Frontiers
975Musketeers - 200 Dead = 775 Musketeers
10 Cannons
+10,000 Warriors
+2,000 Archers

Nullmagic Forces :
2,450 Frontiers
775 Musketeers
10 Cannons
10,000 Warriors
2,000 Archers

=============================
"So, you determine that Arygos is truly the culprit?" The Highness speaks in a calm tone. Kaizer Razme nods as a response.
"I knew those cake fools are not worthy to exist. I have no proof against your theory, so I put trust in it, Kaizer Razme. Very well then... Both of you, aid Sunwatch and his army at Arygos," The Highness declares his orders. Kaizer Razme and President Lastfate nod and then bow in response.

Griffegus at sight, three fleet made of 10 ships each with a galleon as their flagship. Behind them was the King's ambassadorial fleet who've recently meet and made alliance with the Kingdom of Pherith.

"Damn, the Resistance are aware, those red gunpowders aren't easy munitions." Said King Edgar.
"Your highness, Viceroy Armin is requesting another route, since the last one was compromised." Said an officer who've heard of the message.
"Well I'm aware right now, Griffegus is too much of a hostile. Send the dead men of the Amy back to the homeland, atleast they didn't die for nothing now we've exposed their location." King Edgar stopped briefly, then continued. "Are the mines still as defended as the routes?" He asked.
"Yes your highness."
"Then I want the routes as heavily defended as those mines, delay in the supply lines will slow the Iron Fleet, and that cannot happen. Change our course to Cortesias, we launch next week.

===========
OOC

Alright, though I still am time-lacking, I'll be making my move. I say I will target Karastus' westernmost island, granting me a land closer to the mainland (PS, just you know, your factions don't know this). Meaning I will declare war against Karastus, the plan is to conquer it and will be conquered, unless there are other roleplayer intervention, the situation will change. When this step is done, well, I guess that goes into the contingencies.

@bear_369
Western Eiramond Shore
Swordmen and archers in the settlements are alerted by the scouts landing.
The soldiers mistaken the scouts for Arygosian marines and even sent requests for reinforcements.
Soon dozens of soldiers would march on the the shore. (24 Sword-men, 12 Archers)
"Kill the foreign invader!"
"Kill the Arygosian savages!"
The soldiers taunt the scouts while attacking.
The sword men hope to overwhelm the scouts by attacking from multiple directions.
The archers only fire a few shots to avoid friendly fire.

@Deroc : Better pack your winter clothes!

We'll see...

Anyways, i'm voting for a change of season, i want to freeze these innocent cakes in my lands. :emoji_snowflake::emoji_snowman:

Hmm... Spring is not over yet, and only a month or two passed... Sure, do you want Summer? A month or two later, it'll be the time for Summer.

===============
@Devin

Demons
They continue hitting them from afar, awaiting their end.

Demon #1 exploded greatly because of this, a ball of crimson smokes emerged and afterwards came the mushroom cloud! The ground crumbled before the explosion and a circular burning shockwave was released as a result. The explosion even caused all the other three demons to explode too!

The explosions left very strong nauseating and toasting energy fields, as well as pools of orange blood glowing very brightly. A mortal cannot approach these pools of blood without getting himself dizzy, exhausted, nauseating and thirsty.

But these pools of orange blood will vaporize away after an hour anyways, and will stop emitting these deathly energies after a few hours.

===============
@Devin, @Edge45

Mererinda's Palace

Meanwhile, back in the mysterious Hopen of the far east...

"Your Imperial Majesty," a winged devil with horns, kneeling before a giant succubus, cried, "I... I sense the demise of my brethren... in Eiramond!"
"Hmm..." the Devil Empress responded, "So... Eiramond you say? Oh, the land of heretics and sexists? What do you expect from these evil woman-hating countries anyways, but I have plans to exact our vengeance..."

"But Eiramond is not of utmost importance right now," the Devil Empress replied, "I have my eyes on Nepoyze and Karastus. Well, seems those smelly Eggs are also hungry for Karastus. Try contact their little Edge, maybe we could come out with a plan to divide Karastus? And we must conquer as much land as possible before the Egilians!"

"And well, I have already told our expeditions in Eiramond to make way for our eventual arrival there. In other words, portals."

==========

Numerous Hopenese warships and demons were assembling themselves on the waters between Hopen and Karastus.

The Devil Empress Mererinda tried to locate Edgar's mind and start a telepathic message with him.

===============
@Devin

Seryl's Village
There are not any villages nearby, only wild beasts.
(How are these beasts? What species are they? Are they big?)

They can barely find a village near the rivers.
There are still groups hunting in the forests as well.

"Hmm... little wildmen nearby." Seryl said. "Fred and Cutie, and a few of you others as well, come with me. We're gonna help ourselves with new pets and servants. The rest of you, including three Shirgas, stay and watch this place. Kay, I'm gonna hunting now, take care,"

Seryl then took a sword and a few small glaives with her. Some elven warriors and Shirgas followed Seryl as well.

===============
@Daffa the Mage

Sunwatch himself decides to enter the fray, despite risks of getting killed.
"Rally on! Glory for the Nullmagic! Glory for the united lands!" Sunwatch rallies his forces.

The Arygosian commanders all laughed out loud upon hearing Sunwatch's battlecry. "Sure? Your petty army is collapsing quick as we speak! We have strong warriors, we have wonderful mages and we have a lot more numbers than YOU!"

Arygosians laughed harder.
But suddenly!

"Huh? Fuck!"

"Talk about being full of dirt eh? I was wondering how the son of The Highness resist in battle. Republic of Seven Stars, at your service! Death to Arygos! March, in the name of Nullmagic!" A person proclaims behind Nullmagic lines. 10,000 Warriors and 2,000 Archers entered the fray.

"Was? Wir sind konfrontiert mit der Sohn des faschistischen Führer!"
"Very well. I shall join the fun personally. These fascists will always remember my name -- Dyffros!"

Turned out that the most talkative commander was Dyffros, one of the best elven swordsmen and also an elite of the mysterious Flardyrn.

Dyffros dashed around as fast as Blitz, he leaped towards an enemy troop and quickly beheaded it with his blazing sword, afterwards he quickly sped towards enemy to enemy in the blink of an eye, slashing them as he passed through. (Think of Omnislash in DotA)

But of course Dyffros wasn't the only one doing all the fighting. The other troops do still fight, duh. If not, then why march them here in the first place? Well, the frontiers and musketeers were the ones being sacrificed the most. Bayonet Riflemen decided to retreat a bit from the frontline. They all lay low on the ground, shooting and reloading all done while laying low. Now the Battlemages proved to be useful here. Now, not only rains of energy orbs greet the Nullmagic fascists but also arcane explosions, hailstorms and shockwaves too.

2,479 frontiers - 624 dead =1,855 frontiers
1,488 musketeers - 300 dead = 1,188 musketeers
779 Bayonet Riflemen - 69 dead = 710 Bayonet Riflemen
120 Cavalries - 60 Cavalries = 60 Cavalries
20 Cannons
77 Battlemages - 6 Battlemages = 71 Battlemages

Reichsheer Forces :
  • 1,855 frontiers
  • 1,188 musketeers
  • 710 Bayonet Riflemen
  • 60 Cavalries
  • 20 Cannons
  • 71 Battlemages

Last Round Casualties : 632
This Round Casualties : 1,059
Total Casualties : 1,691

===============
@bear_369

"We do have an army of our own though it's capabilities were extremely small than Black Star's."
"Just enough to keep the shores safe?" the ambassador asked.

"Black Star's army was overwhelmingly powerful. Their industrial work and researches were at the top-level, meaning they were as advanced as yours. Their major power were both army and naval force. They also had a great researchers in their land, meaning they can find news things faster and use them for our empire's military power.", White Star answered.

"Sounds terrifying. Well, anyways, just wondering but won't you worry one day the Black Star went out of control? Well, excuse me for asking such a crazy question, but I can't help wondering what would happen."

The ambassador then continued, "According to my king Deroc, one of his idols once said that big guns are most respectable arguments of a king's right."

"As long as Black Star's force doesn't interrupt with your forces in your land, we are allies for now.", she smiled.

"Nice to hear that! Wait... so... you mean as long as we don't fight with Black Star, then we're friends and allies? What if the Black Star provokes us on their own? Right?"

===============

@Devin and @bear_369

"You're entering the territory of the Black Star. Moving furthur without reasoning will be an act of crime!", they said

"Was? Ich kenne nicht euer dummer Sprache! Dummköpfe! (What? I know not your dumb language! Idiots!)" Krezin taunted the Black Star guards in German, which are one of the languages the orcs know the most. While shooting them a fierce look and even gave them the middle finger too!

@Deroc: Never mind the clothes, you only have a few thousand troops anyways.
-
(@bear_369 , @Deroc)
Volya
"What the hell are you doing?" Volya said in a nervous tone
"Why did you take us to Laihelamond?" He continued criticizing Krezin
"This is a mistake!"
-
Seryl's Hunting
Fred follows the group with the katanas and shurikens that he took previously.
They spot 6 men carrying hunted rabbits, the men seem to be going somewhere.

Beasts: Casual beasts in tundra, bears, wolves and...
-
Demons
The group cheered as the demons died.
"Yes!! Go back to hell where you belong!" An archer said while jumping in happiness
The troops are very happy, being relieved from such tension.
Although it had a lasting impact on their psychology.
They leave the remains, and return to be rewarded for their heroism.
Soon, songs would be dedicated to the heroic event.

Note: A further investigation might form up later.
-
@Daffa the Mage
Null-Magic
A diplomatic envoy arrived from Eiramond.
They request the technology of muskets, stating "Defense against the Expansionist and Decadent Arygos" as their reason.
How would the emperor reply?
-
Religious Zeal
Hundreds of religious warriors began joining the army. The troops morale is improved by the religious teachings of the great god Zodal.
The soldiers gladly accept the noble commandment of god, that "Infidels should take an axe to the head", in return for heaven.
Although religious leaders after much research noted that the weapon must not necessarily be an axe.
Religious meetings and group prayers increased lately in order to further bring both soldiers and civilians in the fold.
The liberal and humanist ideas of foreign nations (or simply Arygos) are further criticized by the religious community, with leading characters stating that the foreign ideas are only slogans.
The foreign savagery in occupied lands are also criticized, with thousands of citizens vowing revenge against them.
"Death before dishonor brothers! The decadent Arygosians will succumb to our faith!" A religious leader comments on the current situation
The civilians are in speech cheer.

The local newspaper reports.

Last edited:
@Devin and @bear_369

Volya and Krezin
"Oh, wait? What, homie?"
"Aww shit, better get running! Volya? What?"

==========

Seryl's Hunting
They spot 6 men carrying hunted rabbits, the men seem to be going somewhere.
"Ahh, fresh new servants for me... And they all seem to head somewhere. Must be a village of babies, I think."
"Let's see where are those savage babies heading to. But be careful, there might be beasts and other wild babies nearby. Let's go."

Seryl then lead her hunters to stalk the 6 men silently...

===============
@Devin

Reaction to Newspaper Article
An Arygosian battlemage picked a newspaper while walking around. He took a look at the newspaper.
As soon as he set his eyes on the article about Religious Zeal, he immediately scanned the article carefully for once. Afterwards he would head for a sergeant battlemage.

"Sir, I've found something, I think you should take a look at this..."
"Huh?" the sergeant responded, "A newspaper? Well..."

"Oh, I'm not sure what it says, we gotta tell the lieutenant!"
(...)
"What? I think it's just lame lies, but anyways, tell the captain about it."
(...)
(...)

Finally, this news article reached the ears of Kakaocake, one of the generals of the expedition.

Kakaocake : "Well, I think this newspaper is blending lies with truths. It's probably a move to fool everyone, even their very Eirians."
Kakaocake : "Give six percent of our supplies to the Eirians, do not hurt innocent Eirian civilians, and send preachers to lead them away from that evil religion. Especially, we should preach Eirian women and persuade them to join our army."

*Kakaocakes looked up to the ceiling and thought something*
Kakaocake : "I heard rumors of rebellions in Eiramond just now. But we need to grasp the details, and act quick! Before the Fascists recover themselves! Collect all the newspapers and other materials in Eiramond! We need more intel!"

*Arygosian troops begin searching occupied areas for newspapers, books and manuscripts*

===============
To Be Continued

@Deroc
Arygosian occupied Eiramond
The starving population really appreciate the supplies and thank the distributors.
Although that also depends on their way of distribution, the Arygosians will encounter corruption in the act if they give the supplies to local leaders. (Read supplies distribution in Afghanistan for exmaple)
If the supplies are given to local leaders, they will distribute it between their family members and friends.
Arygosian occupied Eirian Women (Really long)
Few women actually join the Arygosian army.
Although patriotism has a very important effect, most don't even like to work and worse go to war.
Arygosian search for information
There is little to no newspaper production in the occupied area since most of the industry was state-owned.
Not many libraries are available either, although they might find one in Debri, if it wasn't ruined already.

The library would contain many topics if intact, although Debri wasn't really a center of learning.
What topics would they search for?
Arygosian preaching in Occupied Eiramond
The preachers encounter heavy resistance from the zealous populace.
Some radical elements even attempted to attack the preachers in defense of their faith.
-
Volya
"Ride to the side of the road on my count"
"This is our only chance, trust me"
"3,2..,1!"
Volya suddenly casts spells with his both hands.
A giant ice elemental (Search "ice elemental" on google if you need ideas) is spawned in front of the group by Volya's spell.
A cavalry is stunned for a few seconds by Volya's paralyze spell.
The Ice elemental attacks the Laihelian riders first.
The elemental is strong and can absorb quite a lot of damage, although he would be dispelled after a few minutes.
"Lets go while they're occupied!" Volya says to Krezin
-
Seryl's Hunting
The six men return to their camp.
Their tribe consists of around fifty humans, but there's also children in the camp...
What would Seryl do?

Note: The tribal humans are mostly naked and carry stone weapons.

Last edited:
@Devin

Arygosian occupied Eiramond
The Arygosians chose to distribute the supplies on the public streets, where the Eirian civilians would line up to receive their supplies.
But some of the supplies also come with propaganda leaflets and preaching messages too.

Arygosian occupied Eirian Women(Really long)
Few women actually join the Arygosian army.
The Arygosian Reichsheer was a bit disappointed to not see many Eirian women signing up for the army. But hey, at least there are a few Eirian women who joined them, righty?

The Eirian women who joined the Reichsheer were hailed as heroines of enlightenment and virtues. The Reichsheer also treated them well.

This fact would then be spread all over the news by the Arygosian Reichsheer. In addition, the Reichsheer also tried to incite rebels in other parts of Eiramond, to revolt against King Felix.

Arygosian search for information
*while seaching for info, Arygosians learned that Eiramond practices Planned Economy*
*they've managed to find one intact library*
*they would basically loot any book they find on the shelves, but mostly they would focus about religion, politics, magics, military, history, etc.*

Arygosian preaching in Occupied Eiramond
The preachers encounter heavy resistance from the zealous populace.
The preachers would stop forcibly pushing their school of thought onto the zealous Eirians, but they don't give up all hopes yet. Instead, the Arygosians now planned to gradually infect the Eirian religion with Arygosian ideals, eventually having Arygosian thoughts overshadowing the Eirian traditions.

Some radical elements even attempted to attack the preachers in defense of their faith.
They were told to calm the fuck down and warned not to attack the preachers and other Arygosians. If anything happens, the Eirians would certainly expect a big cut on supplies and subsidies.

==========

Volya

"Ya!"
Krezin and Volya then ran away as fast as they could while the Ice Elemental fought with the Laihelians.

==========

Seryl's Hunting
*not far away from the primitive camp*
Seryl : "Stand by, servants. I'll try hook these babies for attention. These babies are so pitiful, they haven't received my love and care yet. Only come here if I say so."

Seryl, wearing a revealing and alluring outfit of crimson bras, purple glowing gloves, black fishnet stockings, gracefully and sexily walked her way towards the camp of primitives. She whistled sexily to the tribe, while shooting a charming gaze to all of the "babies". Her eyes are glowing in hues of purple, and seems to be very alluring.

How would the primal tribespeople respond to Seryl's seduction?

Back