@bear_369
Ambassador
"Oh, that's great. Anyways," the ambassador said while taking out two sheets of paper pasted together. He signed on the paper, then stamped it with Pherithian government seal. Afterwards he would hand the paper to the princess and ask for her signature or seal. "Here, could you stamp your seal or sign on this paper, or preferably both at once?"

Volya and Krezin
Unfortunately, the two naughty dudes ran off from the Laihelians. Leaving the ice elemental to deal with the Laihelians.

The Ice Elemental began tossing bolts of chilling frost onto the Laihelians.

==============

@geniusinmath : Because there's no flowers and love anymore in Vestroya? :p

As the Hopenese Empire are expanding their tentacles (figurative language), they came across the Kingdom of Cookiengdom.

A large fleet has approached the shores of Cookie Isles, before the frightened Living Cookies. To make things more terrifying, some demons were present as well.

"Living Cookies, huh? We already have Living Cakes in Arygos, this is a strange world indeed."

Last edited:
OOC: I know, i'm not good at making names >.>
-
@Deroc
Arygosian search for information
They find the "Zizle", which is the holy book of Zodal. Some religious books suggest theocracy.
The magic books are only about overall history of magic and history of magic in Eiramond.
Military books include books that deal with military history including historical battles and some discuss strategies that could be used in battle.
Political books mainly discuss the general history of Eiramond. Some books focus on the current ruling family's rise to power.

Which books would they want to read most? (I cannot fully explain the contents of a whole library's books)
And while they are reading that book, which subject would they look for?
Arygosian occupied Eiramond
The people are very grateful for the supplies.
Although the propaganda leaflets didn't made them switch sides, it did lower unrest.

There are also many priests in the region, most of them being active. What would be done with them?
-
Arygosian propaganda
The general populace were affected by deep outrage. They flagged the female soldiers as traitors and heretics.
Although there were women here and then that appreciated the movement, they were indeed few.
The majority of the working class are still conservative. (The more conservative they are, the more religious)
Most appreciation was shown by the middle and upper classes.
The middle and upper classes are much more literate and actually the main recipients of newspapers.
They contain a significant liberal population, although they are generally the few (compared to the working class).
Although in Eiramond, the middle class is a bit bigger, since there are many artisan.
-
Seryl's Hunting
The natives seem to be very affectionate towards the shining parts of Seryl.
A fight (vocal) ensued in the tribe over who will take Seryl as wife.
They decided to take Seryl prisoner and fight over her.
The tribesmen attempt to imprison Seryl by force.

Note: They speak in an unknown language. You wouldn't really understand them unless you have some kind of Psionic link. (Yuri for example could, the submit to my will guy)
-
@bear_369
Western Eiramond Shore
Many of the sword men were obliterated in the coastal assault.
The remaining troops retreat to a safe distance.
They observe and wait for the fleet's next move.
-
Shared: @Deroc , @bear_369
Volya and Krezin
"Great! Now let's find someplace safe, like a forest"
"They will be searching for us"
"Do you have a map by the way?" Volya asks Krezin as they ride away from the patrols

Last edited:
@Deroc

The Devil Empress' telepathic doesn't seem to work, something very dark, unholy than of any her demons. For some reason, it is unknown.

======================
The winds breezed unlikely strong for the north in the seas of the Summer Islands. A massive fleet sails fast towards the westernmost island of Karastus. The flag of the crimson bird flies at every vessel powered by sails - the 18th Ehelion Fleet. A total of 20 warships. ( 10 Carracks, 9 Frigates, 1 Galleon )

Behind them was two more Fleet if looked, the 23rd and the 32nd. Each of the fleet has 27 warships ( 23rd - ? & 32 - ? )

Ehelion Warfleet

Infantry: Unidentified
Warships: 68 ( 18th Fleet - 10 Carracks, 9 Frigates, 1 Galleon, the rest unknown)
Information: The Ehelion Flag, full speed towards Karastus. Armed heavily with cannon firepower, accompanied by aerial Giant Eagle support.

However, it was no surprise for Karastus to face an invasion of Ehelion's army. They have longed noticed of their military activity, it was only a matter of time before they attack.
Karastus expected Ehelion, and so dispatched their defensive fleets to battle with them.

Karastus Defense

Infantry: Unidentified
Warships: 57 ( 42 Frigates, 15 Galleon )
Information: Outnumbered, but very strong formation with high cannon firepower.

As the Ehelion frontier fleet, the 18th Fleet, draws close, they closed their sails, and slowed down before they can reach the Karastusans' range of fire. Only the wind's breeze can be heard, as both kingdom's fleet ready to begin the war.

images

Last edited:
@Edge45
Could the Devil Empress sense the presence of this very unholy and evil thing? Or would she not be able to do anything at all?

==========

Hopenese Invasion of Karastus
As soon as words of Egilian actions reached the Hopenese, they've decided to join in the fray as well, hoping to grab more lands for themselves. The majestic Hopenese fleets and demonic legions thus stormed the northeastern waters of Karastus, showering cannonballs and fireballs upon the unsuspecting Karastusians!

==========

Nepoyze Offers Support to Karastus

Nepoyze felt endangered as Ehelion and Hopen launched their wars on Karastus. Nepoyze was now worse off than Pherith used to be a few months ago. Nepoyze is being surrounded by great powers such as Pherith, Ehelion, Hopen and NullMagic. While Pherith is once again rising back into the game as the Second Cake Crusade wages on.

Other than that, Nepoyze has a long-standing traditional relations with Karastus.

Nepoyze therefore offers Karastus some aid and allow refugees from Karastus in. The Karastusian government is also allowed to exile into Nepoyzian lands too. As for the aid, it included mostly material supplies but also a few warships as well.

However, the greatest worry for Nepoyze laid on Pherith. Pherith is very likely to declare war on Nepoyze anytime soon, especially if Ehelion and Hopen begun attacking Nepoyze.

===============
@Devin

They would mostly look for social and political issues mainly, but also a bit on military. They didn't bother on reading books about Eirian magic after skimming through a few pages.

They would most likely look for:
  • History of rebellions
  • Bigotry and prejudice within Eirian society
  • Eirian royalty and government
  • Eirian culture
  • Gender equality
  • Evidences of theocracy
  • Any information about the mysterious Devin
  • Any other noteworthy sociopolitical issues

===============

Arygosian occupied Eiramond

There are also many priests in the region, most of them being active. What would be done with them?

The priests were told by Arygosian agents, that they could keep their faith to only themselves. They were ordered to be silent and stop active preaching of their "evil religion of bigotry and sexism". They could believe in whatever "bullshit" they want to as long as they don't preach their "false teachings" actively. Otherwise they would be imprisoned and starved to death. Arygosians also tried assassinations of a few priests as well.

===============

Arygosian propaganda
The general populace were affected by deep outrage. They flagged the female soldiers as traitors and heretics.
Although there were women here and then that appreciated the movement, they were indeed few.
The majority of the working class are still conservative. (The more conservative they are, the more religious)
Most appreciation was shown by the middle and upper classes.
The middle and upper classes are much more literate and actually the main recipients of newspapers.
They contain a significant liberal population, although they are generally the few (compared to the working class).
Although in Eiramond, the middle class is a bit bigger, since there are many artisan.

Concluding on these following points, and factoring in various considerations, the Reichsheer has plans for spreading further influence.
Zeppelins were sent flying into the "unliberated" lands of Eiramond, dropping Pherithian newspapers and propaganda leaflets as they fly. Though the Zeppelins will avoid anti-air attacks, and will try to spread the leaflets at crowds of people.

==========

Portals within Eirian Wildlands
  • Arygosian

The Arygosian scouts who went for reporting were later sneaked their way back to their homies who remained there.
    They have enough information and guidance already. The portals are to be prepared, for the Crusade to be successful. The portals would link Eizenburg with the Eirian mainlands.

Many Pherithian troops and battlemages were then assembled in Eizenburg.
    Both the Arygosian scouts in Eiramond, and the Pherithian wizards back in Eizenburg, have begun channeling portals to open the way straight towards the Eirian hinterlands. It would take the scouts at least five minutes to open a portal to Eizenburg.

Actually one mage is already enough to open two interlinking portals across the world. However to make things easier, faster and safer, they've decided to have a few people from both sides to conjure portals.​

• Hopenese

Likewise, the Hopenese settlers also tried to conjure portals of their own after receiving instructions from Mererinda. However, they would not risk blowing up their camps by doing it there, they do it on some place far away, also still in the wilderness. Some portals would link to Hopenese lands on Ospia, while several others would link straight to the dark realm of demons...​

==========

Seryl's Hunting

@Devin : Hope you don't mind I control these tribesmen a bit.

The natives seem to be very affectionate towards the shining parts of Seryl.
A fight (vocal) ensued in the tribe over who will take Seryl as wife.

Seryl was delighted after seeing that the primal "babies" are thirsty and horny about her. "Yes, more fools to conquer, more babies to nurture and more followers for me!"
Seryl giggled in amusement after seeing the primal "babies" argued and cried over each other.

NOTE : Seryl and Cutie has varying psychic powers, but Cutie does it better than Seryl. Seryl could only feel the rough intent of people sometimes, while Cutie could sometimes decipher their thoughts and meanings.

"Fred, Cutie, the rest of you, come closer and get into position!"

Seryl's fellow companions would then get close and cover behind things like rocks, shrubs, snows, etc.

The tribesmen attempt to imprison Seryl by force.
"Prison them all!" Seryl immediately twisted a tribesman's arm as he approached her. Then she kicked him out onto the ground. A few tentacles of darkness rose from the ground and entangled him.

The rest of the primal "babies" were pushed away by a surge of kinetic shockwave. Cutie would then conjure a shadow of darkness, which would then encircle the region, darkening the surroundings greatly and preventing the tribesmen from running away.

"Encage them all! Let them know me, Seryl! Let them kneel before me! I want more followers and worshipers for my empire!"

Suddenly, dark fingers and tentacles emerged and entangled all of the tribesmen, trapping them in one place. The grip was not too tight, but not too loose either. Just enough to glue them. Heck, the dark fingers are actually refreshing and soothing as well as warm and itchy. The dark hands holding the tribesmen slowly move towards Seryl.

Seryl continued to dance sexily before the eyes of the trapped tribesmen, while at times her hands sparked orbs of purple hues before their eyes. The tribesmen could have boners easily, but still they couldn't move themselves at will. In other words, they were forced to watch her sexy dance while being glued.

The Shirgas and elves were prepared now. They had the ropes and chains ready. Cutie also conjured some shadow avatars to help in Seryl's hunting.

One by one, they tied the hands of each tribesman with ropes, enhanced with Seryl's scent and magic. They have no problem bypassing the dark hands, unlike the tribesmen who were glued.

After having all the hands tied, all the other hunters, shadowspawns included, encircled the tribesmen. The dark hands holding the tribesmen faded.

Seryl approached the tribesmen with a naughty gaze at them.
Both Seryl and Cutie sent telepathic messages to these tribesmen, ordering them to worship Seryl and have her above all else. Afterwards, they were told to kneel before Seryl. Then they were told to line up...

How would these tribesmen react to this?

===============

@Devin, @bear_369

Volya and Krezin
"Agreed, let's go for the wildlands. Luckily there are wildlands many in Arygosian realm." Krezin said,
"Maps? Well we are very busy riding now, I'll show you once we find a suitable hiding place!"

Eisen
The news of the portals would soon reach the king.
Felix is calmly playing with statues on a large map, statues of every army that stands, statues of enemy and friendly troops.
"The map always stands, it is the pieces that come and go" He thought. "A king is only a piece, the player makes the decisions"
He stood and looked outside of the window. "Eiramond shall evolve, just as life does"
The door is repeatedly knocked. "Your grace"
"Come in" The king replied.
The (new) calm enters and bows before the king.
"Everything is put into motion, my agents are in the field as we speak"
"Good, i will make sure you are well rewarded for your devoted service to the state" The king says
The calm bows and leaves.
King Felix proceeds by taking the wooden king figure and dropping it into the fireplace.

Groups of revolutionaries take control of the capital and major cities.
The government is effectively changed to a theocratic dictatorship. Heretical establishments are burnt to the ground and people cheer for the newly proclaimed people's Government.
The high priest takes control as the great leader, having privileges over everything.
The royal family is put under house arrest.
Bodies of the dead are buried.
The flags did not change.

The high priest gives a speech, flagging the previous government as weak and decadent. He further criticized the monarchy for inequality and lack of progress in war.
"Brothers, a new age has begun! The age in which a man will finally not think about himself, but the good of his nation, and satisfaction of god!" The high priest gives his speech with great emotion
The crowd cheer at the high priest.

The new government heavily emphasizes nationalism and collectivism. Stating that it is every citizen's duty to defend the state. A nationwide conscription was enacted, private ownership was nearly abolished. With the state owning every land (except houses) in return for services to the population.

Collective farms were created, those who lost their properties from the war were also redirected to the new collective farms and collective workplaces.

A management council was created, dedicated to pursuing the goals of the state. They would be charged with managing the newly founded resources.

Last edited:
@Deroc: Yas, the evul king Felix would not go down without a fight!
-
Seryl's Hunting
The tribesmen were too scared to become erect.
Some even suffered strokes due to the sudden events.
The scared tribesmen reply to the telepathic message, saying that moon is the only god.
Arygosian Propaganda
The leaflets would be quickly collected by guards and burnt.
Some of them were collected by the civilians.
The zeppelins were able to move easily, with archers being their only true enemies.
The Eirians did not have much experience against air units, although they got the idea to use the old weapon called ballista against them.
Several average ballistas are to be constructed on towers of large cities, in hopes of hunting the zeppelins.
Although they mostly used wood for construction of the machines, as they lacked metal.

One ballista is constructed to be tested against these new flying machines, the newly constructed ballista fires a giant bolt at an incoming zeppelin.

Note 1:The ballista is located in Yaren.
Note 2: Ballista or simply bolt thrower is an ancient mechanical artillery historically used by the Romans. The bolt thrower throws bolts (duh) and hurls a group of stones.
Eiramond
The country would be further aligned to militaristic ideas as the war rages on.
Perhaps even Reichsheer could be defeated? Provided they get muskets to use with their newly gained military experience.

Although these possibilities are many.

Like: Perhaps the High Command could figure the situation if battles didn't take this long.
The Arygosians would find the book series called "Analytical History of Eiramond"
The general history is analyzed by one of Eiria's greatest minds, and in different parts!
They would be able to read all about Eiramond's history from the day of its creation until the reign of Felix's grandfather.
There is also the part which discusses the great disappearance, listing the names of disappeared councilors and "King Devin"
"Status: Unknown" Is written in front of each of the names.
Although the author believes that at least one of them may be alive.

The books indicate little number of successful rebellions, "Despite all efforts, the government was nearly always one step ahead of them." The author of of one of the books indicate. She indicated that the Government's supremacy in intelligence and organization had played a great role in the suppression of the insurgents.

Last edited:
@Devin
OOC : What the heck is a "calm"? Who the fuck is that?
And is King Felix currently fighting against the new fascists?

===============
@Devin

Seryl's Hunting
The tribesmen were too scared to become erect.
Some even suffered strokes due to the sudden events.

"Ohh~~" Seryl said.
Seryl then danced again and hymned like a siren, ritualistically. Suddenly, her sexy scent is all over the place, which would very likely calm the tribesmen down and hopefully rekindle their lust once again.

She saw some of them suffering from strokes. She gracefully and sexily walked her way in front of the stroked tribesmen. She rose her right arm slowly, which would then glow in purple and become warm as she channeled magical essences onto her right hand. She then gently touched the stroked tribesmen's genitals, healing their heads and hopefully arousing them. After she touched the genitals of one tribesman, she would then slap his face and pinch his cheeks for a few times. She then did the same to all of the other stroked tribesmen.

The scared tribesmen reply to the telepathic message, saying that moon is the only god.

Seryl : <The moon is but a facet of the Greater Goddess! The stars, the earths, the winds, the waters and the shadows are all the avatar of this Greater Goddess! I am Seryl Dominaschlampe, her personal avatar in this world! You're but little crybabies to the Goddess, and so she sends me to nurture and guide you!>

Seryl : <I'm your Goddess now! Kneel before me! I demand worship and lust! You were craving to make love with me, weren't you? Aren't you all coming for me like hungry babies just now? Aren't you all coming to worship me? I know deep down your hearts are horny beasts, you desire me, you admire my soul, you adore every inch of my skin, you worship my everything! I know you all, you all wanted to make love, make babies with me, right? Oh, that's kind of good. But only if you worship me and are obedient, then I'll consider you. Other than that, you can hook other girls serving me. If they accept, good for you. If not, good luck!>

How would the tribesmen respond to Seryl's jealousy and promiscuity?

==========

Arygosian Propaganda
The leaflets would be quickly collected by guards and burnt.
Uh-oh, turned out that there were archers and musketeers within the zeppelins!

"Hey, don't you dare! Don't you dare burn the images of our Cakemaster, our Emperor and our glorious Reich! Don't you dare obstruct the truth to the people!"

If the guards didn't listen and insist to burn the leaflets, then the archers and musketeers inside these zeppelins would shot these busybody guards. Up from the skies. The gunshots would probably freak some people out.

Although the zeppelins were able to move easily, with archers being their only true enemies.
The zeppelins would avoid archers, but if an encounter with archers was inevitable, then the musketeers and archers inside would attack the Eirian archers.

The Eirians did not have much experience against air units, although they got the idea to use the old weapon called ballista against them.
Several average ballistas are to constructed on towers of large cities, in hopes of hunting the zeppelins.
Although they mostly used wood for construction of the machines, as they lacked metal.

One ballista is constructed to be tested against these new flying machines, the newly constructed ballista fires a giant bolt at an incoming zeppelin.

The bolt did indeed hit the unfortunate zeppelin. But only barely.
Also, the musketeers and archers inside this zeppelin were firing vigorously at the ballista pilots before the zeppelin crashed.

The rest of the zeppelins would try to avoid the ballistae while still spreading propaganda leaflets, either by flying higher or lower.

==========

Reichsheer Intelligence

The Reichsheer has received reports of a successful internal revolt within the realm of Eiramond. The royal family was dethroned and arrested, and a regime change was noted. Religious extremism was observed too. Other than that, the Reichsheer didn't know much about the details of this internal revolt.

(to be continued? because @Devin I see you constantly editing and updating your post, so it's better for me to post Arygosian reactions to Eirian stuffs and infos later)

==========

OOC: @Deroc: Lol, "The Calm" is the evul name of the head of RPK (Royal peace keepers)
Nao, the new government is only a revision of the old.
Although that is really and really secret, no one really knows that.
It is not known.
That being said, Felix is actually still the most powerful man in the country.
He is controlling the country indirectly.
My last post is finished.

Edit: I'll put finished mark so you can reply properly.
Edit 2: Post likely finished.
-
Arygosian Propaganda <✔>
The people were scared by enemy fire and dispersed, the guards did the same.

The bolt thrower group cheer as they see the zeppelin fall.
"Even a dragon cannot withstand a bolt this big!" One of the crews comment.
Further ballistas would be constructed to protect against enemy airstrikes.
Meanwhile they simply have to wait until the machines are constructed, the zeppelins would be free at most times, until the ballistas are constructed anyways.
Even in Yaren, since there is only one ballista there anyways.

The guards would burn these leaflets once the zeppelins are out of range. They would allow the people to view them if they can't do anything.

Groups of guards in the city leave to check the zeppelin remains and salvage any remains.
-
Seryl's Hunting <✔>
<We want wives, not promises. We will only join you if you give each of our boys a wife> The tribe leader replies
-
Arygosian search for information <✔>
There are some books dedicated to the idea of theocracy. They are written by some of the world's greatest theologians (Duh, only Eiramond worships Zodal i guess).
The books contain many ideas about how a theocratic society would be.

Some social books emphasize Eiramond and Eirians as a whole being intolerant of varying cultures and especially religions.
Eiramond's long zealous history is also noted.

Last edited:
OOC : @Devin, but then it says the royal family is put under house arrest? Or is this all part of Felix's evul plan?

The Arygosians would find the book series called "Analytical History of Eiramond"
"Analytical History of Eiramond... hmm..." the captain mumbled as he flipped through the pages.

The general history is analyzed by one of Eiria's greatest minds, and in different parts!
They would be able to read all about Eiramond's history from the day of its creation until the reign of Felix's grandfather.
There is also the part which discusses the great disappearance, listing the names of disappeared councilors and "King Devin"
"Status: Unknown" Is written in front of each of the names.
Although the author believes that at least one of them may be alive.

"Great! Now that we're in a big and safe fort, I think we could study-- wait. I don't feel right here. The enemies could counterattack anytime soon. Well, I need some troops to help me copy the books, each troop copies one book, now! And we'll invite General Kakaocake over here,"

A moment later...
Kakaocake has arrived to the library together with an orcish magister Karogen. He asked the troops to stop copying the thing. He knew the shortcut.

He brought in several big tomes with him. "Here, Herr Karogen, scan these books and imprint it onto these new tomes." He scanned each page then imprinted it onto the new books, beginning with the most interesting books for him. It took him only a few hours to finish scanning and copying the books.

===============

Reichsheer Intelligence

Soon, the Arygosians found the internal revolt to be suspicious, as they continued to analyze the situation and read the history books. Most insurgencies were quickly crushed and defeated by the royal Eirian government, the regime was always one step ahead of the rebels.

Is this a show purposefully made by Felix, just to concentrate all powers to him? Is the high priest actually Devin?

===============

Southwest Eiramond

Taking advantage of the internal unrest, the Reichsheer launched another offensive. However, this time they went for the northwest borderlands (northwest for Arygosians, southwest for Eirians).

Large legions of frontiers, musketeers, bayonet riflemen, cannons and battlemages were sent to swarm the Eirian lands in the west.

===============

Arygosian Zeppelins
The bolt thrower group cheer as they see the zeppelin fall.
"Even a dragon cannot withstand a bolt this big!" One of the crews comment.

The other zeppelins quickly took note of this. "Dammit. We have to stop the cowardly Eirians from building more of these toys!"

Further ballistas would be constructed to protect against enemy airstrikes.
Meanwhile they simply have to wait until the machines are constructed, the zeppelins would be free at most times, until the ballistas are constructed anyways.
Even in Yaren, since there is only one ballista there anyways.

"Destroy any attempts to build these stupid toys! Kill those fools who build them!"
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Kill 'em!"

The Zeppelins would now actively tour the area to see any attempts to build the ballistae. If any attempts of building the ballistae was found, the builders were immediately gunned and the ballistae ruined by arrows. One of the zeppelins flew all the way back into Kakaocake's fort.

===============

Zeppelin Remains

Groups of guards in the city leave to check the zeppelin remains and salvage any remains.
Aside from propaganda leaflets, dead corpses and arrows, there were also some gunpowders and broken spinners. The crash site is also stained with gasoline stenches. Faint magical energies could be felt as well.

===============

Kakaocake
(tbc)

Eisen <✔>
The royal family talk to each other under their luxurious "house arrest".
Felix's siblings are quite shocked of the events.
"It will be all right." Felix replies.

Although the royal family is under house arrest, men come and go occasionally.
Carrying out orders as usual.
The RPK makes sure that the current government stays loyal and troublemakers "disappear".
Even without RPK, most of the court owe their loyalty to Felix.

Excuse me???
They have really similar names lol

The royal family is under house arrest, but it wouldn't really be different, as they were in palace arrest previously.
They get their luxurious needs as well.

@Deroc
Zeppelins <✔>
The ballista construction was halted as the zeppelins attack.
They decide to restart once they have more troops to protect the workers.
-
Zeppelin Remains <✔>
The guards salvage the remains and take them to be used for construction

Last edited:
Seryl's Hunting <✔>
<We want wives, not promises. We will only join you if you give each of our boys a wife> The tribe leader replies

Seryl : <We have only 15 available girls for you guys! And the rule is, your boys must obey their wives and worship me! Well, I can make loves and make babies with many boys at once, so why not the rest of your little babies marry me?>

Seryl : <And I wield great powers. If you worship and obey me, you get powers! You get bigger! Stronger! Faster! And you can know lunar magics too! And we could rule the world together! I have special orbs, which when eaten can empower you greatly. Fred ate that orb of mine, and now he's getting stronger and he even holds magical powers!>

Seryl then proceeded to conjure a bright orb of purple hues above her palm. The orb emits a powerful magical presence and sexy scents as well, which might arouse most people (even females).

"Fred, display your powers! Shoot a tree down! Show off your muscles to him!"

Seryl : <But here's a warning. If you dare disobey me, and refuse to join me on my empire-building plans, I can turn you into something... horrible. Like the Shirga. *Seryl projected the image of a Shirga to him* Not scared? *Seryl projected a vision where a man burning from dark flames corrode, rot and decay while being twisted into the eldritch Shirga squid-elven-monkeys*>

===============

Arygosian search for information <?>

Some social books emphasize Eiramond and Eirians as a whole being intolerant of varying cultures and especially religions.
Eiramond's long zealous history is also noted.

The Arygosians felt uneasy and annoyed after reading the theological books.

They would then try to research Eiramond's history of zeal and extremism.

===============

Reichsheer Operation : Heart Attack --- Preparation - <x>

===============

@bear_369 , @Deroc
Western Eiramond <✔>

The whole Army group B (in south-west) gather at western Eiramond, near the great town of Yurov. Consisting of 4500 men. They surround the Laihelian shoreline (they think they are arygosians) thinking that the Reichsheer attack is only a distraction.

The soldiers camp for an assault (far from fleet range).
A cavalry rider approaches the Laihelians with a white flag. He gives a letter written in German.
Letter:
"Arygosians, we outnumber you greatly, surrender along with your cakes and you will be treated fairly. You have until dawn to decide"
Seryl's Hunting <✔>
"Okay...?" Fred says with low confidence
He closes his eyes before the attempt.
Fred complies and punches a tree, would he fail miserably, or will he succeed?

<Good deal. But we don't take orders from weaklings (women) and we won't surrender our will to one (Seryl). We don't like your evil and scary magic. Sex is (i know i should use "the" here, i'm trying to emphasize the fact that they are idiots) only magic. Sex is fun, your magic no fun. Your magic scary, the magic punish us. Sex is rewarding and good, sex give sons. Moon love sex. Moon is sex god. Sun is love slave. We will follow you for sex.> A tribesman replies
Arygosian search for information <✔>
There is little to no records of harsh prosecution for religion, although there has been such punishments.
They will find out that citizens must worship Zodal in order to be a part of the society. (Holy commandment)

While scouring the books, they come upon a scary page.
It contains the drawing of a burning man, the man seems the be screaming.
There is a text written on top of it.
"I knew you'd read this page infidel"
"Soon, your kind would die by the thousands"
"Your inevitable fate is near. You will suffer dearly in this world and beyond"

Last edited:
Woo, things are getting interesting! Looks like Eiramond's gonna fight with a new enemy! Hahahaha! :D
But I better hope Black Star don't go Napoleon too soon!

===============
@Devin

Reichsheer Operation : Heart Attack -- Preparations -- <✔>

The Arygosians have devised a wicked plan to conquer Eiramond from within.

Three dozens of zeppelins were being made. Quite a large number of troops in the Eastern Eirian Theater were gathered around Arygosian forts awaiting for the zeppelins.

The portals within Eiramond were now ready. Pherithian troops began pouring through the central lands of Eiramond through the portals. The Pherithians soon set up encampments and bases, with some fortifications. Scouts were being sent firstly into the wildlands, then scatter themselves to collect information about Eirian settlements and positions.

==========

Seryl's Hunting <✔>

Seryl's Hunting
Fred complies and punches a tree, would he fail miserably, or will he succeed?

Uhh... well, not any amazing. Fred could punch a hole across the three, but not enough to make the tree fall.
Seryl shook her heads and sighed. Then she made a facepalm. "You can shoot magic, right? Shoot a ball of darkness onto the tree! Make it burn and fall!"

If the tree did burn with Fred's magic, it would be turned into living treants.

<Good deal. But we don't take orders from weaklings (women) and we won't surrender our will to one (Seryl). We don't like your evil magic. Sex is (i know i should use "the" here, i'm trying to emphasize the fact that they are idiots) only magic. Sex is fun, your magic no fun. Your magic scary, the magic punish us. Sex is rewarding and good, sex give sons. Moon love sex. Moon is sex god. Sun is love slave. We will follow you for sex.> A tribesman replies> A tribesman replies

Seryl was greatly offended after hearing the sexist tribesman's reply. She really got herself burning in great flames of darkness and rage, though that didn't hurt her by the slightest.

She yelled at the tribesmen, both in telepathy and in real speech, Fuck you, little infidels! We elves and women are not weaklings, we are destined by the Great Goddess to rule over you little babies! And I am the Chosen One! I am your Goddess and you are to kneel before me now!! Sex is MY magic besides darkness! Sex and darkness are one and only one! Sex is darkness! Or you'll suffer! If I get really angry at you babies, better prepare to be twisted into Shirgas! You won't get any sex if I'm unhappy, and you have to do my bidding! The first you all will do is help me father children!! And make love with my girls! And I shall be the one who dominates!

She stomped the ground. Afterwards she glared at that rude tribesman, and pointed her index finger sharply at him. Bolts of purple lightning struck the unlucky tribesman. He soon got himself ignited in dark flames and mists, the very same dark flames and mists which corrodes, burns, rots and decays, the very same thing that turned many Eirians as Shirgas...

He would then see his bones and fleshes breaking, melting and molding. His soul with his consciosuness stood still, but he could feel the intense pain in his head, as his heads twist and mutate... Tentacles and scales begin to grow onto that tribesman's body...

Eventually, the tribesman got turned into a Shirga, with all the tentacles, scales, extra eyes, tail and claws. But he kept his consciousness, albeit slightly corrupted. He would now feel an intense urge and lust for Seryl. Also an urge and desire to worship Seryl. He is now in an everlasting desire for Seryl, and began to lose confidence in himself. His trembling body uncontrollably knelt down before Seryl and prostrated (kowtowed) his head onto the ground three times...

Will this new Shirga submit before Seryl, or will he resist Seryl's influences? Be noted though, resisting Seryl's control and resisting desire is really difficult for this unlucky dude as he's a Shirga now.

@Deroc: They seem to have this weird policy that anyone who is not our ally is our enemy. o_O
-
Seryl's Hunting <✔>
<No, that not right. Sex is not dark. We sex in light, no darkness. We agree with all, just no dominate. Sex make you happy. Promise. We want sex. We want be father. Us you mutual want!>
The tribesman suffered greatly and turned into the Shirga, sadly as said he did not have the brains to revolt.
The tribesmen start communicating with each other, they say that the man has joined moon and will forever share women with him.
Some tribesmen began crying, saying that his children would not share the pleasure.
<We no want darkness. Only sex. No Shirga. No Dominate want. No dark please, only sex.> The tribe leader replied thinking that Seryl misunderstood them
-
Perhaps seryl would manipulate or just imprison them for the time being? (Although she seems to be rather hot tempered, seen in releasing that disease and...)

Last edited:
Back