Replying later @Devin, since I'm currently watching a television movie about Vampires. It's super exciting and I dun wanna miss any moments

Mr. Vampire Saga 4 if you're wondering

@Deroc

Unless the Empress isn't lazy, she can however make contact through traditional ways of messaging (No, not phone messaging I tell you)

===================================
War For Karastus

I - Operation Barbarossa
Perspective: 3rd Person Narrative

Ehelion fired cannons towards the Karastus defense fleet, and they return fire towards the latter. A naval indirect battle began on both sides. But Ehelion's frigates opened their sails and switched from stationary to mobile with the winds on their side. They assault through the enemy fleet's flanks and rained cannons. These cannons fired by Ehelion crews are incendiary, enchanted by Ehelion Warmages that creates magic circles on the barrel holes of every cannons setting them aflame. Exchange fire caused missed and hits, making explosions and blaze. Strong may be Karastus' formation, they weren't very mobile and agile in this battle since the wind was against them. The war for Karastus begins.

full

II - Second Assault/ Hopen Suprise

Operation Barbarossa continues in the west, while Ehelion launches another invasion on the central and eastern waters of Karastus. Once again, Karastus expected them to come and have prepared them a naval fight. Both sides clashed with the same tactics as in Operation Barbarossa in an exchange cannon fire. But one unexpected situation comes upon Karastus, the Empire of Hopen launched an invasion at their easternmost island and left them totally unprepared since they are only waiting for the Ehelion navy. Karastus reacted with their supposedly Ehelion anti-flank fleets and sends messages across the kingdom of Hopen's dirty invasion.

full

III - Current Extent

With situations changing, Karastus' eastern fleet groups was left in a confused state prior to Hopeness invasion. They maintained defenses against the Ehelion but their eastern flanks are weakening. It gets worse for them as Ehelion ships flanks their forces currently engaging their frontal opponents. Ehelions numbers was too much for the Karastusans. The Ehelion navy broke through the Karastusan blockade on the west, a succession of the first step of Operation Barbarossa. The Karastus western defensive fleet have to react and bring the fight to the island coast where their coastal cannon artillery are waiting. However, Ehelion ships didn't try to go close and instead pressures them in shallow waters.
Ehelion's attacks distressed the Karastusan fleet in the central and eastern waters, constantly being pressured by Ehelion manuevering. They even got tricked by the Ehelion's eastern attack, as they pour reinforcements, left one of their island with weak defenses and small coastal artillery that made it target for another Ehelion flank and landing.
Meanwhile, the Hopeness knocked the Karastusan fleet on the northeast. Causing them to retreat steadily but losing. Fortunately, reinforcements were able to come from the southern area of the eastern islands, though left them in weak state and could fall easily by Ehelion hands, but thankfully for them the Ehelion have not realized their current state yet. The Karastusans had left no choice but to pressure the Hopeness attacks and await more reinforcements from the main island but they are losing with the Hopeness capable of landing on their northeastern island.
In response to Karastus' dire state, the Empire of Nepoyze's aid came for them. Glad and accepted, Karastus' main forces are rallying on the capital of Aincrad and are preparing defenses on their larger islands.

full

===================================
Operation Barbarossa

Perspective: Ehelion Monarchy

The attack begins, the western and half of the central Ehelion invasion fleet group was under the command of King Edgar Phoenixus himself, the information of where he is currently is unknown, one thing is certain that he leads the attacks. Making the first move on Karastus' western regions, they pressure them until the second assault begins. The second assault, mainly composed of half the center and western invasion fleet group, are under the command of Prime Minister Saidan Onyxus. Prior to the first attack, they followed meeting Karastusan resistance as expected. Strangely, the western Karastusan fleet was weakening and seemed to be slowed down giving them advantage. And then, the succesion of the first step of Operation Barbarossa resulting from the broken blockade of the Karastusans on the western island.

"Alright, we have the tactical advantage here, however, they don't leave those islands completely defenseless, there are sure to be artillery, so keep our ship's distances on the edges of the shallows. Send the signal for the flanks to begin, pressure them until the section of the Iron Fleet arrives." The King ordered.

Meanwhile, "Somethings definitely wrong with the Karastusans, in a good way, they are in a confused state. Keep forward pressure and begin flanking. Send the 37th's 4th Section to land on that island and knocked the Karastusans, anyone armed is to shoot and kill, maintain ground formation, it won't be long till the Iron Fleet arrives and blast their vanguard on the central waters." Said the Prime Minister. Their intelligence report however just arrived and tells him of Imperial Hopen activity on the northeast, the command doesn't seem to worry but with their activity and the confused state of Karastus' eastern forces means they've launched an invasion. These information was quickly sent to the western section warning them for a change of plans.

The Ehelion's 4 transport Caravels, 4th Section, 37th Fleet, lands on one of Karastus' islands, bringing more than three hundred Ehelion soldiers. Upon landing, they are met with cannon fire and guns, but they reacted quickly forming a vanguard line as they move from the sandy beach towards the grassy tropics. Frontiermen armed with heavily armored shields protected the Riflemen as they counterattack the Karastusan gunmen. Unfortunately, one of their Caravels sunked and caused casualties, crippling their advance, but they did not stop. They settled for Scorched Earth Tactics with their Firemages creating fire and smoke against the enemy and for their own cover. Succesfully driving the Karastusans leading the battle there towards the dense rainforests in the centre.

@Deroc I plan it all along.
I see.

Well, mind if I be your advisor? I'm bringing in an advisor called Jacky, hope you don't mind. If you mind, then ignore the part about Jacky.

===============
@geniusinmath

Cookiemaster <✔>
Jack sighed. He mumbled to himself "I miss the old Cookiemaster... bring back the old Cookiemaster... I miss the good olden days."
"You know," Jack said to the Cookiemaster, "You have been isolating your entire kingdom for years. What else do you expect? Of course you get no love if you lock yourself all alone! Well, Hopen seems to be distracted and paid little attention to the mainland. I--"

"Your Majesty!" an urgent and anxious voice shouted behind the doors, "Pardon, your Majesty... but the Hopenese have arrived on our shores! With a big arse navy and tons of demons!"

"Huh? What?!"

*waiting for your response*

===============
@Devin

Seryl's Hunting <✔>
<No, that not right. Sex is not dark. We sex in light, no darkness. We agree with all, just no dominate. Sex make you happy. Promise. We want sex. We want be father. Us you mutual want!>

<Shut the fuck up, follow me back in my empire, my land I mean. Go.>

The tribesman suffered greatly and turned into the Shirga, sadly as said he did not have the brains to revolt.
"Cutie, this guy seems to be really obedient. Instill him with your thoughts, about the rules and stuffs" Seryl instructed Cutie
"As you wish, milady," Cutie then extended all his tentacle hands onto this idiotic Shirga's head, it was boiling hot but also this new Shirga could feel the electricity coming into his brain.

The Shirga turned intelligent as a result, however he turned even more submissive to Seryl. His urges and desires for a goddess to worship and serve grew very strong. He craves more for her attention, care and also sex and love. Well, Seryl has almost completely dominated him this way.

<We no want darkness. Only sex. No Shirga. No Dominate want. No dark please, only sex.> The tribe leader replied thinking that Seryl misunderstood them

<If you want sex, you must love darkness and worship me! If you disobey me, you'll be Shirgas, who are all cursed to serve me for all eternity! If you want sex, you gotta play by my rules!>

<We'll talk later, now let's go back to my fucking empire! Go!>

Seryl and her followers would then brought these chained tribesmen back to Seryl's village.

NOTE : Seryl couldn't help it most but not all of the time if idiots are outright rude and misogynist. Other than that, she's quite level-headed as long as you don't offend her enough.

==========

Seryl's Village <✔>
"Milady! Welcome back!" the ones who stayed all gathered to see their beloved queen. To the delight of the tribesmen, most of them are female elves who are really gorgeous and alluring. And they smell sexy too.

Houses, bricks, roads, tents, chests... ah, it feels good to be in her village. How would the tribesmen think about the village?

"Ohh~~ you people are sooooooo sweet and lovely! All of your are great servants and faithful followers!" an amused Seryl replied. It's nice to see the rest of her close, smart and obedient servants again. Much better, compared to the misogynist and idiotic preys she caught just now.

"Oh, milady! You've hunted so many slaves for us! They look so cute!"
"I can't wait to torture them with my love and perversion!"

Seryl giggled hearing all the praises and wishes from her subjects. "Very well~ Well, we'll settle these little babies in some houses inside the fence. Remember not to let them flee away! They and their future spawns are to be our slaves forever and ever!"

@Deroc I plan it all along.
Why would you do that? o_O
What @Deroc is trying to say is that the cookiemaster controls his minions and you control the minions by controlling their master.
A king controls his kingdom, and you control the kingdom by controlling the king.
==
Volya and Krezin <✔>
Volya gets of the horse when they find a place to settle down.
"Damn, now how do we get out of here?"
"I could teleport ourselves out of here, but we would land far away, really, really far away"
"We cannot wait it out either, i don't have the time to"
"Is there any way we could teleport ourselves to Pherith? Without drawing too much attention?" He says
==
Seryl's Village <✔>
The tribesmen didn't really understand what happened. They didn't really care about where they went, the fences were small, but so where their tents.
Some of the tribesmen will begin breeding if left unchained.
Although they did appreciate the food.
==
Arygosian search for information <✔>
The creepy book has further drawings of burning and mutilated infidels, including texts that describe their punishment.
Although there is a note at the end of the book, saying that the author did not fare well during the last years of his life.

He was probably just a lunatic, or was he?

Last edited:
Some of the tribesmen will begin breeding if left unchained.
Just asking, they would be breeding with whom? The tribeswomen who also happen to be there? Gay breeding? Or they would assault the elves?

(replying later, it's late night now)

Just asking, they would be breeding with whom? The tribeswomen who also happen to be there? Gay breeding? Or they would assault the elves?
The tribeswomen.

Edit: These "moon" worshiping tribemen were truly one of my greatest ideas.
Gave me quite a laugh lol
==
The fenced tribesmen <✔>
<Thank you for food. I consulted with my civilized people. And we decided to worship you. Only if you are as gracious as the moon. You can dominate us. But we want munar heaven in return>
The tribe leader would reply if communicated with.
If they ask him about the munar heaven:
<Munar heaven is very good. It has unrestricted sex which makes it the most holy place. Me and my people will worship you if you allow unrestricted sex between us and you and your people>

<We build good empire. Great holy empire. Empire be heaven too. Many worship. Happy worship> The tribe leader continues

They don't even care about their children seeing them breed (just like animals)

Actually the tribesmen were not this ruthless before. Many of their actions are new. Perhaps it was because Seryl increased their libido?

They seem to highly desire and only care about sex. They show no desire for power and luxury. Soon even the tribeswomen started demanding such relationships. Seryl's seductions seems to have been too effective on their stupid primitive minds. Perhaps Seryl would notice this change in the tribesmen's (Unisex) behaviour?

Last edited:
IV - Counter

Currently the battles continued on the south and northeast regions of Karastus. Finally, with support and supplies from Nepoyze, Karastus reinforced their southern and eastern front from their capital's strait. But it wasn't enough to reinforce the southeastern battles where the Ehelion is taking advantage of their confusion. On the other hand, Ehelion central fleet though are keeping themselves from too much offensive, are having a hard time. With reinforcement ships on the north, their are losing.
Until, from the south, smokes are visible coming out from ships. Numbering about four.

@Deroc

If you don't intend on landing on the beach on Karastus' northeastern island, you might have a hard time landing again due to reinforcements and they could strengthen their defenses there.

Before the Invasion
Perspective: Ehelion Monarchy, King Edgar

Cortessa Naval Base, Cortesa, the Summer Islands.

"Soldiers of Egilian! Of Ehelion! Blessed you are this day as you embark on your task for a united world! We strike for Karastus, bring down their heathen beliefs and raise our great flag, our great country we expand, and we seek more for our side. Brave warriors! Your swords! Your shields! Your guns! Your flags! Your lives! Make them great for our country!" King Edgar gaves a speech on a balcony overlooking his massive fleet stationed at the large naval base.

"For King and Country!" Shouted the soldiers. "Hail Ehelion! To God, to the Seraph, be the glory! Hail the Ehelion Monarchy!" They shouted continuously.

"Ships of iron, fire, and smoke! The Iron Fleet, our pride as a great force, sail now behind our red wave, and once you come at close, let heaven's flames rain upon our enemies. Those who resist have made their choice, we shall respect their wish and bring a good death in battle. And so the same to you my brothers, for our country Egilian, and Ehelion our force!" Spoken the King.

@Edge45 : No, of course the Hopenese wanna land. Just because I don't write it at first doesn;t mean they don't wanna land. Just give me some time

"Soldiers of Egilian! Of Ehelion! Blessed you are this day as you embark on your task for a united world! We strike for Karastus, bring down their heathen beliefs and raise our great flag, our great country we expand, and we seek more for our side. Brave warriors! Your swords! Your shields! Your guns! Your flags! Your lives! Make them great for our country!" King Edgar gaves a speech on a balcony overlooking his massive fleet stationed at the large naval base.
Conspiracy confirmed!

Edit: These "moon" worshiping tribemen were truly one of my greatest ideas.
Gave me quite a laugh lol

:D

===============
Centralization of the Reich -- I -- Kharcian Coup <✔>

Since Mythic's death a few decades ago, the Cake Empire has been fracturing and shattering into tons of warring fiefdoms. It resulted in a bloody civil war weakening and shattering the once mighty Kuchenreich. Mythic's Kingdom of Kharcia was also left with no monarch.

However, all is not lost yet. There was no great Napoleon to dismantle the Reich. Pherith has been rising into a prominent power under the wise leadership of Deroc and the contribution of intellectuals. He also ascended to the imperial throne out of Mythic's rumored last words. Now, as the whole of Arygos is united against common foes, Deroc set his great plan into motion. The plan to consolidate his power and to unite all of Arygos under his reign.

A case of racial riot has provoked Deroc to annex the whole of Kharcia under his reign. Deroc declared himself the new King of Kharcia, absorbed the Kharcian government into Pherith and sent Pherithian troops to occupy the neighbouring Kharcia. Deroc has also come out with reforms in the Kharcian education system.

Deroc has not only gained a large area of new lands, but he received a lot of fresh manpower and also secured another way to the sea trade routes.

===============
@Devin

Volya and Krezin <?>
"Damn, now how do we get out of here?"
"I could teleport ourselves out of here, but we would land far away, really, really far away"
"We cannot wait it out either, i don't have the time to"
"Is there any way we could teleport ourselves to Pherith? Without drawing too much attention?" He says

"Well, pardon, but I know not teleporting magics. But I have a rough map of the Arygosian Realm, but it was 10 years ago. Not so up to date. But we can see Pherith here very clear. There's also the Kingrealm of Kharcia, just neighboring Pherith. It's large and I think we can reach Kharcian lands faster. Then perhaps we can find a wizard to help us."

Krezin finished his say by handing Volya an old map of Arygos.

==========

The creepy book has further drawings of burning and mutilated infidels, including texts that describe their punishment.
Although there is a note at the end of the book, saying that the author did not fare well during the last years of his life.

He was probably just a lunatic, or was he?

The Arygosians were intrigued by the creepy pages and stuffs, but with excellent battlemages and Living Cakes on their side, they dismissed the creepy book as a silly trolling attempt. Not to mention that Deroc himself was also together with them!

==========

The fenced tribesmen <✔>
<Thank you for food. I consulted with my civilized people. And we decided to worship you. Only if you are as gracious as the moon. You can dominate us. But we want munar heaven in return>
The tribe leader would reply if communicated with.

<Great!> Seryl exclaimed in delight and amusement, then she approached the tribe leader and pinched his cheeks. <I shall rule over you, and together we'll rule! You get to make love, you get to have babies, but you all have to obey and worship me!>

<Wait, what is munar heaven?>

If they ask him about the munar heaven:
<Munar heaven is very good. It has unrestricted sex which makes it the most holy place. Me and my people will worship you if you allow unrestricted sex between us and you and your people>

<Well, yes, but only if your wives agree. We need to do other things too. Like hunting, building and whatnot. And you guys seriously need schooling.> Seryl's reply, then she proceeded to gently touch the face and neck of another tribesman.

<We build good empire. Great holy empire. Empire be heaven too. Many worship. Happy worship> The tribe leader continues

<Great! I'll be the Empress, and I will make this planet of Vestroya a paradise for my minions! Everyone who wants to live in the paradise must worship me!>

Actually the tribesmen were not this ruthless before. Many of their actions are new. Perhaps it was because Seryl increased their libido?

They seem to highly desire and only care about sex. They show no desire for power and luxury. Soon even the tribeswomen started demanding such relationships. Seryl's seductions seems to have been too effective on their stupid primitive minds. Perhaps Seryl would notice this change in the tribesmen's (Unisex) behaviour?

Indeed.

"Hmm..." Seryl said to her "smarter" followers, "I notice a change on their ways... They begin to worship me. They don't care about power any longer, they don't want to live like the Cakemaster. All they want is lovemaking and submission. My guidance is working! Soon, they'll make good slaves and breeders!"

All of the elves and Shirgas cheered for Seryl's success and the delight of having these gullible slaves.

Seryl further added. "Wow, even the girls became hornier than ever. That means I am successful. But I need to guide them further, to be good slaves!"

===============
@Edge45

V - Second Hopenese Assault
Perspective: 3rd Person Narrative with Focus on Hopenese

Under the command of the mysterious Chief Advisor herself, Rhelsha, the great Hopenese fleets of warships and hordes of demons continued their onslaught. Hellfire meteors, death coils and plasma beams showered like raining cats and dogs onto the Karastusian fleets. And further cannonballs fired were also engulfed in demonic hellfire too.

Just as the Karastusians were falling however, Nepoyzean warships arrived to assist Karastus in the nick of time.

"Nani? Nepoyzean ships?" Rhelsha questioned. She continued, "Do not mess with our business! Mind your own business!"
"Oh, why, yes! We're here to assist our allies from you dishonorable invaders! We will not stop until you go away!"

"Good, good, good!" Rhelsha's furious voice replied, "You have just given us a reason to fuck your little country! But we'll deal with you fools later! Attack anyone who dare oppose the will of Mererinda!"

"Oh, my lovely reinforcements! You're dead, Karastusians and Nepoyzeans!" Rhelsha finished by giving out a hysterical, sadistic laughter. Another massive fleet of Hopenese warships have arrived.

===============
@bear_369

"Wonderful!" the ambassador replied. Before leaving, he turned his head back again and asked, "Oh, can I ask you for some help? Can you ask your Father King to sign a non-aggression pact, uhh, well, pact that ensures peace between Arygos and Laihelia?"

The fenced tribesmen <✔>
<Not complicate. We build empire for you, you build sex for us. We want this> One of the tribeswomen replied.
The tribesmen (unisex) seem to agree serving Seryl.
--
Volya and Krezin <✔>
"We should keep heading towards Pherith"
"Lets catch our breath for a while and continue" Volya says
He decides to take a nap and drink some water.
"Lets go" Volya says after they rested
He would pack and get on the horse after Krezin as usual.

Although i don't know if they are in Laihelia or Arygos. @Deroc you decide.

@Devin
The fenced tribesmen <✔>
<Great!> Seryl's reply. <Now,> Seryl conjured several special papers glowing in purple, written in weird runes, <Swear an oath to me, that you agree to serve me for all eternities. Then every one of you pour your blood onto one paper.>

==========

Operation : Heart Attack -- Begin! <✔>
The Pherithians have successfully got a big army within Eiramond. The Zeppelins are also completed and ready.

Deroc himself has shown himself before the rallied Arygosians. "Today! We are going to conquer and cleanse the lands of Eiramond! We'll fly our glorious banners of Arygos, the flags of our glorious Crusade, in their city of Eisen itself! They won't stand a chance against the Cakemaster and Emperor's might! In the name of Mythic, our First Cakemaster!"

The Arygosians all cheered in hysteria as they were ready to finish off Eiramond!
"Now, we're going to air them the glory of the Cake Empire! And stab their heart of evil from within!"

The big zeppelins flew towards the empty space beside the assembled troops. Then the zeppelins landed onto the ground. The assembled Arygosian troops boarded the zeppelins. The zeppelins then rose up high into the skies without any difficulties. Swarms of zeppelins, now loaded with Arygosian troops, were now all flying towards Eisen and Yaren.

The Pherithians within the central hinterlands also begun movement. Large legions of warriors, cannons and battlemages all charged towards the Eirian bases and towns from the west. A significant number of Living Cakes were also found amongst the invading Pherithians.

"Operation : Heart Attack begins now! And behold our big Living Cakes, stupid zealots! We'll crush your banners and deliver our glory to the enslaved lands of Eiramond!"

When almost arriving into Eisen and Yaren, the zeppelins would split up and unload the troops in east and west of the towns. They purposefully avoided the strong southern walls.

===============
@Devin, @bear_369

Volya and Krezin <✔>

Krezin took his long sword and then rode on his black wolf.
"Damn, I know not where are we heading! I'm not good at directions!"

Although i don't know if they are in Laihelia or Arygos. @Deroc you decide.
I originally thought it should be Arygos, but then it sounds quite exciting to be in Laihelia. Now you decide, @Devin, do you want to have an adventure in Laihelia?

@Deroc : will reply to attack on Yaren later, most troops are located in Eisen anyways. (Focus on the capital)
By the way, is Eisen also being attack by land?
-
Volya and Krezin <✔>

Volya suddenly seems to have deep thoughts, he seems to have lost contact with the outside world.
"I failed, i had little time left.." He said
"I have to go, i will return. Go to your home in the meantime, i will come there soon. Mark your location on the map and give it to me."
He also gives a few more gold coins to Krezin for the trouble.
After receiving the map from Krezin, he will teleport to his house in Eisen.

Note: They are in Arygos
-
Volya's House <✔>
Volya steps out of the portal.
A cloaked man approaches him with a mask. (#Conspiracy)
"We have been waiting for you, Lord Charles" The man says
"Must've been pleasant. Your business seems very important, meeting me in person?" -Volya
The man takes off the mask, "I needed t see with my own eyes" -The man
"You old cunt" Volya says before hugging the man
"I missed you too" -The man
The man gives a letter after they stop hugging
Volya reads the letter, "High priest?" He said in surprise
"Yes, there has been some, changes.." The man replied while putting back his mask, he bows mockingly and leaves.
"Couldn't get better.." Volya said in despair

He finds a group of weapons and armor in his bedroom, "Better now.." He said

He wore a white armor on his robes and also a helmet (Nearly covers his whole face).
A belt of daggers, a quiver of arrows and a longbow.
And finally a magical staff.
-
Defense of Eisen <✔>
The gatekeepers show military respect as Volya leaves the city. He sees the mass of zeppelins attacking.
There are also bolt throwers near the city which fire at incoming zeppelins.
"Fuck.." He said as he watched the scene.
"Archers! Rally!" Volya shouted as he ran across the defense section. "Archers! Formation!" He shouted

Around one hundred sixty men gather in formation in front of Volya.
"Lets take bring those fuckers down!" Volya shouted
The archers frequently fire swarms of fire arrows at the incoming zeppelins. (Per order of Volya of course, i thought it was boring to mention nock,draw,loose)
Groups of archers also fire on the zeppelins from wooden towers and walls.

Volya creates a magic fire javelin and holds it.
He aims carefully at an incoming zeppelin.
"Only birds fly.." He whispered in anger before throwing the fire javelin to the coming zeppelin

If the javelin hits the zeppelin it will spread fire over it, Volya hopes it would burn the zeppelin's leather covering.

Part 2

If the Arygosians are careful enough to check the books list of important character, they might notice something important about the disappearance of Devin.

In some of the books, the names are simply marked with "Status: Unknown".
But in others, some of the characters are also marked with "Mass Disappearance" which might also be the "Great Disappearance" that the Arygosians are searching for.

The weird thing is that not all of the important characters of the resistance period are marked with "Mass Disappearance", and some in fact did not participate in the event, although there is not much news about them after some time.

Among those names is "Lord Charles", if researched about in the resistance period books, they find that he was a feudal lord of the time. Part of the mage elite, he was also a commander in many major battles. Although not much is known about him, due to the limits of knowledge at the time.

Last edited:
@Deroc : will reply to attack on Yaren later, most troops are located in Eisen anyways. (Focus on the capital)
By the way, is Eisen also being attack by land?

Yes, from the western hinterlands of Eiramond.

===============
@Devin

Volya and Krezin <✔>
"I failed, i had little time left.." He said
"Wait, what?" Krezin asked in confusion. "W--"

"I have to go, i will return. Go to your home in the meantime, i will come there soon. Mark your location on the map and give it to me."
He also gives a few more gold coins to Krezin for the trouble.
After receiving the map from Krezin, he will teleport to his house in Eisen.

"My home is near the borderlands. There is a war happening. And I don't feel like journeying. Well, I might also be staying here for awhile."

Krezin marked his home and this location. His home seems to be close to Arygosian borderlands in the northwest.
He then gave the map to Volya and bid his farewell.

"Hmm... now what to do..."

(@bear_369)
Krezin then rode on his wolf again and headed for the west unknowingly. Will he once again stumble into Laihelian lands?

==========

Defense of Eisen <->

"Archers! Rally!" Volya shouted as he ran across the defense section. "Archers! Formation!" He shouted

Deroc : "Wait, damn, the Eirians have a smart enough commander! Land immediately! Charge towards the zealots once you step on the earth!"

The zeppelins began landing onto the ground, though it would take a moment for them to land and unload troops.

Around one hundred sixty men gather in formation in front of Volya.

Deroc mumbled to himself as he saw the assembled archers, "Damn, if only we have some cannons here..."

"Lets take bring those fuckers down!" Volya shouted
Deroc : "Huh, big talks. You all will be dead before we do! Aiya, eventually every mortal like you will die one lah!"
Deroc : "Oh, please mind your speechcraft too. I cannot believe such a genius commander like you speaks broken Common."

Deroc : "Guys and gals, let's spread the glory of our Cake Crusade!"

Some zeppelins managed to land. A few squads of troops were unloaded as a result.
The few squads of troops began charging towards the archers, some musketeers stayed a bit behind gunning the Eirian archers.

Deroc : "Homies inside the airships, fire at the enemies!"

While still in the zeppelins, ranged troops would fire arrows and bullets at the Eirian archers.

Meanwhile, the eastern ground army began marching their way towards Eisen. This ground army is much numerous compared to the zeppelin force, and includes many Living Cakes of various sizes and flavors as well. But it would take a few days.

The archers frequently fire swarms of fire arrows at the incoming zeppelins.
Groups of archers also fire on the zeppelins from wooden towers and walls.

The Eirians managed to take down some zeppelins, but most of the zeppelins were not as high as they used to be.
Most Arygosians inside these downed zeppelins would fall painfully, but a few of them actually landed safely without much harm because the zeppelins were very close to the ground.

Volya creates a magic fire javelin and holds it.
He aims carefully at an incoming zeppelin.
"Only birds fly.." He whispered in anger before throwing the fire javelin to the coming zeppelin

If the javelin hits the zeppelin it will spread fire over it, Volya hopes it would burn the zeppelin's leather covering.

*the unlucky zeppelin got hit*
*the unlucky zeppelin began to burn ablaze*

Unlucky Zeppelin : "Mayday! Mayday!"

The Unlucky Zeppelin headed towards Volya and other Eirian archer's direction before crashing. The desperate troops within also fired at the Eirians before their last breath.

Fenced tribesmen <✔>
<We swear oath to you great empress and prophet of moon. We shall serve you for all eternities, so that we be rewarded with your gracious body. We shall enjoy the great munar heaven with you, here, on this world, and the worlds to come> The tribesmen (Unisex) chant together.

They don't really get the blood part though.
-
Defense of Eisen <>
Many of the archers die defending against the assault. "Sword-men! Charge!" Volya shouts while thrusting his staff through a musketeer's chest (Below of the staff has a spear tip)
Volya's orders are repeated by the troops.
"For glory men! Charge!!" A captain orders his troops.
Two hundred sword-men charge from the inner sections to defeat the landing musketeers. They hope to swarm them.

Volya's chest is hit by a bullet, although it didn't pierce his armor, the shock damaged him.
"Argh..., bastards..!" He said in pain. He turns around but suddenly sees the burning zeppelin coming at him. "Shiiiiiiiit-" He screams as the zeppelin comes closer. Although he luckily managed to blink away at the last moment.
He notices the Arygosians charging from the frontal entrance and escapes from the musketeers to lead the front.

"Why is the artillery not shooting?" He says
He holds a running soldier in middle of the chaos, "Get to the artillery! We need support at the gate! Go! Run!" He shouts before letting the man go.

Magic ravens would soon appear, and the masses of artillery would fire heavy barrages at incoming cakes and troops.

The frontal entrance is in front of a small bridge surrounded by a large ditch (so are the sectors)
Hundreds of archers throw fire arrows at the incoming cakes and Arygosian troops, from the towers and walls.

There are around three hundred pikemen guarding the gate. They have heavy shields and pikes moving through them.

"Defend the entrance brothers! You are the guardians of this realm! We have defeated these monster before, we will prevail!" He shouts for the defending troops in order to inspire them.

"For Zodal! Die infi-" A zealous soldier shouts before being shot by a musketeer.
"Zodal is great!" Another soldier shouts
The soldiers keep shouting religious words in order to keep up their morale and also taunt the enemy.

The Eirians generally have higher morale than the Arygosians, mostly because they are defending their homeland and also because of their religious zeal.

Some of the Eirians do not see it as just a war, but as a struggle for freedom, defense of their homes and family or god, these fanatical soldiers fight to their last breath.

Some sword-men keep crawling with their swords after being shot by the musketeers.

The Eirian morale and fighting spirit might even scare the Arygosians.

Last edited:
@Devin
Fenced tribesmen <✔>
<We swear oath to you great empress and prophet of moon. We shall serve you for all eternities, so that we be rewarded with your gracious body. We shall enjoy the great munar heaven with you, here, on this world, and the worlds to come> The tribesmen (Unisex) chant together.

They don't really get the blood part though.

<Awesome!> Seryl replied in amusement and excitement, <Now, cut a bit of your skin and let your blood drop onto the papers. Each person puts his blood onto each paper. Is that clear?>

==========

If the Arygosians are careful enough to check the books list of important character, they might notice something important about the disappearance of Devin.

In some of the books, the names are simply marked with "Status: Unknown".
But in others, some of the characters are also marked with "Mass Disappearance" which might also be the "Great Disappearance" that the Arygosians are searching for.

The weird thing is that not all of the important characters of the resistance period are marked with "Mass Disappearance", and some in fact did not participate in the event, although there is not much news about them after some time.

Among those names is "Lord Charles", if researched about in the resistance period books, they find that he was a feudal lord of the time. Part of the mage elite, he was also a commander in many major battles. Although not much is known about him, due to the limits of knowledge at the time.

"Mass Disappearance... Great Disappearance... hmm..." Kakaocake said as he recalled what he had read in the books. "Most of these prominent Eirians disappeared after the disastrous First Cake Crusade. Devin was lost around the same time Mythic died... wait, don't tell me Devin is dead..."

"Wait, Lord Charles? He seems interesting... hmm..."

Afterwards, the Arygosian scholars continued to look for any information about Devin.

==========

Replying to Battle of Eisen later

Back