1x1 plot idea (Always open)

greyhoundlover

Marshmallow
Hi! So I was bored, and listening to music when this rp idea came into my head. Now I'm looking for someone to roleplay it with me!

Plot: A young man had fallen in love, but when his girlfriend announced she was pregnant he left her. He wasn't ready yet to become a father. So he left her to care for the child on her own. He felt terrible about it but he couldn't go back. After a month, he had moved to Alaska, where he found a new girlfriend. She bore him a child as well, and this time he promised to take care of it. It had only been a year since his girlfriend announced she was pregnant, and by the time his second child was born his son or daughter would be a year or two old. When his child was born he began to work extra, to help pay off bills and everything else that was bothering him. And his girlfriend (they weren't even married yet) was kind of a slacker and didn't really pay much attention to their child, nor did she work now that her boyfriend was working extra. So the second child grew up with a bad mother, and never seeing his/her father. And if they did, it was just a quick hello, or a small something about the weather. Back in California where the first child was living, his/her mom was struggling to take care of him/her. And the child was getting curious of who their father was, and if they had any siblings. So, they asked around if anyone knew about their father, and after a year of searching they got information on him. He had moved to Alaska, and was now living in the capital: Juneau. He/She had raced to their piggy-bank, dismayed to only find a few dollars. But thankfully they had a rich friend who loaned him a hundred dollars, and another person had loaned him a fifty. He/she got a job and started working hard, earning money. He/she saved up for about a year, until finally he/she had the money to go to Alaska. They had just enough for the plane ride, and a bit to get by while in Alaska. He/she had no clue how they'd get back to California, but that was a problem for another day. Now they are running away from home, sneaking on an airplane since their mother would never want them to meet his/her father. But what will they find when they get to Alaska? If they find their father, what will he be like? And what will he/she think of his family. And his/her half-sibling?

I tried to keep it short so I'm sorry if that sounded a bit bad.
OK! Character information!
I don't care which characters you want to play as long as you play one of the siblings. We can throw a little father meeting his child for the first time stuff in there too as well if you'd like, but this story is going to mainly revolve around the two half-siblings. You can play the mother to the first child, the father to both and/or the mother to the second child as well. Just tell me which characters you'd like to play! ^^ Also, let me know how old you'd like the siblings to be, Any age is fine with me as long as they're older than 10.

Let me know if your interested! And one last thing, I've never done a 1x1 rp here, so please excuse any mistakes I might make.

Hi! So I was bored, and listening to music when this rp idea came into my head. Now I'm looking for someone to roleplay it with me!

Plot: A young man had fallen in love, but when his girlfriend announced she was pregnant he left her. He wasn't ready yet to become a father. So he left her to care for the child on her own. He felt terrible about it but he couldn't go back. After a month, he had moved to Alaska, where he found a new girlfriend. She bore him a child as well, and this time he promised to take care of it. It had only been a year since his girlfriend announced she was pregnant, and by the time his second child was born his son or daughter would be a year or two old. When his child was born he began to work extra, to help pay off bills and everything else that was bothering him. And his girlfriend (they weren't even married yet) was kind of a slacker and didn't really pay much attention to their child, nor did she work now that her boyfriend was working extra. So the second child grew up with a bad mother, and never seeing his/her father. And if they did, it was just a quick hello, or a small something about the weather. Back in California where the first child was living, his/her mom was struggling to take care of him/her. And the child was getting curious of who their father was, and if they had any siblings. So, they asked around if anyone knew about their father, and after a year of searching they got information on him. He had moved to Alaska, and was now living in the capital: Juneau. He/She had raced to their piggy-bank, dismayed to only find a few dollars. But thankfully they had a rich friend who loaned him a hundred dollars, and another person had loaned him a fifty. He/she got a job and started working hard, earning money. He/she saved up for about a year, until finally he/she had the money to go to Alaska. They had just enough for the plane ride, and a bit to get by while in Alaska. He/she had no clue how they'd get back to California, but that was a problem for another day. Now they are running away from home, sneaking on an airplane since their mother would never want them to meet his/her father. But what will they find when they get to Alaska? If they find their father, what will he be like? And what will he/she think of his family. And his/her half-sibling?

I tried to keep it short so I'm sorry if that sounded a bit bad.
OK! Character information!
I don't care which characters you want to play as long as you play one of the siblings. We can throw a little father meeting his child for the first time stuff in there too as well if you'd like, but this story is going to mainly revolve around the two half-siblings. You can play the mother to the first child, the father to both and/or the mother to the second child as well. Just tell me which characters you'd like to play! ^^ Also, let me know how old you'd like the siblings to be, Any age is fine with me as long as they're older than 10.

Let me know if your interested! And one last thing, I've never done a 1x1 rp here, so please excuse any mistakes I might make.
I like it and would love to rp it some time

Back