1x1 RP Partners??

TatlTails

They Can't Order Me To Stop Dreaming
I'm not sure how to do these threads, never really done one before. But I'm on this site every day, and I'm finding most of the people here are only available on the weekends or really late at night. I'd like a partner who can reply every day, or at least for longer periods of time than an hour a night or two days a week.

I'm open to most ideas, though I'm not the best at coming up with things all on my own. I have recurring characters, but I'm willing to tweak them for whatever genre is required of me. I am open to original and fanfiction ideas, even if the fandom has to be explained to me.

Now for the negatives: I'm kinda picky with my RP partners. I am very aware that it is not kind of me to be as judgemental as I am, but once someone utilizes certain pet peeves of mine, I cannot let it go. The worst one for me is: Characters who don't contribute to the story. If you're filling up your posts with your character's side stories and not really trying to interact or integrate with anyone else, that does not give me anything to work off of. I totally get the appeal of long posts with flowing exposition and cool stuff showing off your character, but when you're flat-out ignoring me to repeatedly do that, it kinda kills the story. Other pet peeves include the basics: Bad spelling/grammar, characters that are too powerful or flawless, godmodding, etc. I'm pretty lenient with whatever type of characters one likes to make, as long as they can be worked with.

With all that ranting out of the way, I hope I didn't turn everyone against me. I promise I'm not actually that mean! I'm willing to give anyone a chance. Just let me know if you're interested, I'll PM you and we can talk plot.

I am usually online at least once a day in the early evenings, if you're not repulsed by my presence.

I have samples of my writing and characters you can look at if you doubt I can meet your expectations, but I assure you I do my best to engage myself with other characters in every post. Monologues aren't really my style.

I have one condition, and that is I do not roleplay fluff or any story simply based around romance.
I'm not closed off to the notion, but I'd like it to take some time.

Also, I would love to RP with you.

Heyo, I would be pretty interested in RPing with you. I am on daily for extended periods of time, assuming our timezones are roughly the same I could guess I can post roughly 20 things a day? Probably more.

My grammar can be a bit off, but that's usually cause I type really fast trying to get everything that's going on in my head down into words. I have very interchangeable and often story unique characters (as in a character will only be used for that one RP).

I don't really have any conditions, I'm very open to pretty much everything.
I hope we can perhaps talk more about the subject!

Hello! If you're still on the lookout for partners, I'm online a fair bit throughout the day in between classes, and my evenings are generally free (I'm on EST, by the way). If you'd like to talk story ideas, of which I have quite a few - though am happy to brainstorm something from scratch as well - definitely send a PM my way. :)

Hello! If you're still on the lookout for partners, I'm online a fair bit throughout the day in between classes, and my evenings are generally free (I'm on EST, by the way). If you'd like to talk story ideas, of which I have quite a few - though am happy to brainstorm something from scratch as well - definitely send a PM my way. :)
I see your free to

Pretty open for 1x1's, in some ways they are much more nicer than group RP

I'm online most of the time in the mornings or evenings depending on what hours I'm working.

I suck at making up plots meself but let me know what genre's you're interested in. I do most things, just not anime. Sure we could work on something.

In regards to pet peeves, holding up standards is not a bad thing. Bad grammar and punctuation get me too. Really cannot stand it when people use the wrong form. For example 'its' when it should be 'it's', that sort of thing. It bugs me as much as people leaving a socket on with nothing plugged in. I'm not perfect, none of us are really but you may find I often overlook a typo or miss out a keyword. My brain thinks I've put the keyword that the sentence relies on to make sense in but actually haven't. I do proof read my own posts but proof reading is a very biased affair.

Back