1x1 RP Partners

PrincessofHeart

Keeper of a jar of hearts.
Very Important! Please read first!
  • Please PM me if interested, I'm shy about discussing games in public.
  • Please be over the age of 18. I don't care how much you like one of my plots, I am an adult and a mature player, and I don't fancy being spotlit on "To Catch A Predator". If you lie about this and I find out, our game will instantly be over.
What I'm Looking For
  • Someone who can craft a story. By this I mean:
    • Someone who will post at least three paragraphs, but more is always appreciated, I love the words.
    • Someone who pays constant and vigilant attention to spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
    • Someone who can carry the story along and contribute to it. I can't always be the villain and every side character.
  • Someone who is into long-term games. I don't like one day of posts and then nothing ever again. My longest game has been going on for years and is three times the length of the novel Dune.
  • Someone who is around frequently. Once a day is good. Multiple times a day is ideal.
  • Someone who understands that I have a job and can't be online all the time. I am online most of the evening and the weekend though.
  • Someone who will communicate with me. I can't fix what's broken if I don't know that it's broken.
About Me!
  • I am an experienced writer who is at whatever they're calling the high levels of writing now. Prestige, literate, douche, whatever. I like long, involved posts and characters with depth. I like interesting settings and people who can surprise me.
  • I have a cat. I will talk about her a lot. Just to prepare you.
  • My favorite genre is urban fantasy, but I also enjoy comics, video games, and graphic novels/manga.
  • I'm old, I probably haven't heard of what you like.
  • I am female and heteromantic. As such, I play female protagonists in MxF pairings. I don't do MxM.
  • Not that there's anything wrong with MxM or FxF pairings, I just don't do them.
  • I like romance. Platonic doesn't work for me.
Don't Ask, The Answer is Always No
  • Non-con/dubious con. No thank you.
  • Unnecessary hypersexualization of my character.
  • Being told what my character should do/look like based on someone you like.
  • Playing Harley Quinn or Catwoman.
  • Doubling (I always get shafted).
  • Furry (just not my thing)
  • Master/slave dynamics
  • Irritatingly submissive main characters
  • Manic pixie dream girls
  • Games focusing on abuse
Plot Ideas!
  • A Debt Repaid: Four years ago, you're on a wetworks job gone wrong. Desperate, you waited outside a hospital for a nurse just getting off her shift and pointed a gun in her face. She took you to her home, patched you up, and never went to the police about it. Now you've changed your name, your face, and you've left the assassin game. You've moved into the row house next to hers, even been neighborly, because you have a debt to repay. But now your past is coming back to haunt you, and she's getting caught up in it in ways you've never imagined.

• Want to be the Winter Soldier? Yeah, I want to write something with him.

• FFX, kind of: I want to touch on the plot of the game in the most basic terms. Someone not "from" Spira is sent there and ends up becoming the guardian of a summoner. World-saving ensues. I would kind of love to see this as something for someone who wants to play a canon character, but not necessarily in a canon world. Iron Man making his own Mythril armor in Spira? Hell yes. Green Lantern shifting his uniform to Spira fashion to blend in more? Absolutely. You can see what I'm getting at here, though I just used superheros as examples. Maybe you want to be Harry Dresden or Dean Winchester, they're just examples.

• Escaflowne: I was just reminded of how much I loved this anime, so let's do something with a similar plot. A young woman is transported from Earth to a new world where her own planet is a Mystic Moon. She falls in with a prince saving his kingdom, and helps fight an evil empire. There can be mech, but I don't care nearly as much about the mech as I do about the story, so don't think I'm going to spend a bunch of time designing mech. To me, it can all mostly be handwaved for princes and a girl who is looking for more in life and handsome swordsmen.

• GI Joe-ish: Looking to play in a world with GI Joe and Cobra-style factions (please not an established world except for this one, I'm not looking to do 50 hours of research to write a game). Your character, an elite soldier, is sent to infiltrate an enemy compound and while pretending to be one of them, comes across a scientist they have kidnapped and forced to work for them. He saves her, and a night of passion while weathering a storm in a cave is all the two of them have until months later, he's assigned to protect her.

• Looking for a bad boy ready to go good. Have a villain you like to play? Is he hot? Let's work that shit out.

• Ever read the manga Mars? I want to write this as a role play. Except probably college age.

• Paying a Debt: Your character is a powerful person. Maybe you're a vampire with a mafia empire, or perhaps you're a demon building an army on Earth. Either way, you're not the type to be trifled with. Except you have been. You've been trifled with, and the scumbag has escaped. All you can find is his sister, my character. So you decide you'll get your money/whatever back from her. So she becomes your assistant, and turns out to be far more useful than her brother would have ever been.

Back