New User ;3

slashingwinds

Some Pink Idiot
Howdy!
My name's slashingwinds, but most of my buddies call my 'slash', 'slashy', 'baby' (In chinese) or 'otter' (The animal. Not the urban dictionary one.). This is my second forum, ever. A little scary, to be honest. My first forum was the Vainglory forums, and it was a nice time. My writing got noticed a little bit there, and after a while, I found my way into RPs.

And when one of the ones on that forum came to the brink of death, we decided to make our own :3
So here we are! Expect a medium sized wave of people (9-12, including me) jumping in just for this new RP. But that's enough backstory, let me give you some info.

Favourite colour: Pink or Light Blue (Black works too)
Favourite Msging Thing: Discord
Personality: Chill + Lewd + Funny(???)
Love Life: ???
Interests: Video Games, Writing, Romance, Programming
Overwatch Main: Genji/Rein/D.va/Ana
Favourite Music Artist: Fusq
Favourite Movie: GOTG
Favourite Anime: Nichijou

I think I'm out of random stuff I can tell you about.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you around! Ciao!

(If you wanna check out my older stuff, my name here is the same as the Vainglory forums, go ahead and check it out.)

Ohohohoho slashy joins the fray! *waves* looking forward to working with ye on this forum as well honhonhonhon (wink wonk)
Momma Trashy! I look forward to many sleepless nights of terrible memes, being amazed at your art and 5 times the daily recommended dose of Yaoi...
In an hour.

He also goes by man-child.
Rite slash? >:333

Imma going to keep that above your head now. Go Anya

WOOO!!!! Another person that enjoys Lewdness!!!

23753q.jpg

And as you can see.......we like the same colors. lol

Hey Slashy! I'm a giant Cat-Bird! I'm bad at introductory things!
Welcome Storyteller.

~M
Nice to meet you both :3
Don't worry, I'm not very good at introductions either, I just ramble.
He also goes by man-child.
Rite slash? >:333

Imma going to keep that above your head now. Go Anya
VANT > ANYA ANY DAY OF THE WEEK
ITS THE BOI
IT'S THE LOW KEY EVERYONE'S DADDY

Hello! I'm glad that you and so many of your friends are joining our community, and honoring us with your rp even if some of us are only reading it to see how it goes. Hopefully I'll see you around in some other rps that catch your eye as well!

Back