5 Favourite Stories

Strawberry

I know... It may seem impossible. To narrow down all of the great stories (TV, movies, books) into your top five. But I think we can do it! And I'm really interested to hear what you are all obsessed with.

I'll start...

Top 5 Favourite Stories
1. Harry Potter (duh! to me this is the greatest thing ever)
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer :emoji_hearts:
3. Orphan Black -really recommend this one for people who haven't seen.
4. Outlander :emoji_heart:
5. Little Women -a great book I love to come back to.

And the honourable (sometimes cringey) mentions: Twilight (I used to love it honestly!), Hunger Games, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, House of Night, The Luxe books...

Excited to see if you have any similar ones!

XO
Strawberry

(PS -I thought of another fun game... From our answers we can guess how old everyone is. Of course you don't have to tell us if you don't want to. It will be a fun guessing game -I saw something similar on Buzzfeed.)

Hm. I guess my favourite stories would have to be the ones I don't easily forget, because those are the stories that had an effect outside of the time it took to discover them, and the ones I'll keep coming back to. So that probably leads to the following list.

1. Dodger (by Terry Pratchett)
It's the first book I'll pick up when I get a chance to read. Also a little nostalgia clouding my judgement there.
2. Chronicles of Narnia
Grew up with the characters, still love the stories. Especially the ordinary moments in a story that is somewhat the opposite.
3. Artemis Fowl
Regrettably never finished the series, but it had me hooked for plenty long and I'd love to pick it back up again when I get the chance.
4. 1984
Again, some nostalgia factoring in, as it arguably got me into dystopian novels, but it explores some interesting themes without seeming like a lecture.
5. Muddle Earth
Haven't read these in a while, but they're bizarre in the best kind of way. Don't like the TV series, though.

It's an odd collection, but I like them all. To be honest, I've found very few stories I've hated yet, so I'm not that fussy :p. Interesting to see what others' favourites are.

Hmmm. . . I don't read a lot of books but out of what I've read lately due to school requirements. . . .

1. Rumble
2. Malice
3. The Compound
4. (I would add more but I can't remember the names of any other books. XD)

Back