Open 5 Passengers Needed For A Magical Journey Across The Stars

Moose

Squiddily diddily
Benefactor
Inti "The Sun God" Nina left the planet a few hundred years to search for beautiful sites. He found his own planet and came back, wanting other people there so that he could have company to appreciate the majesty of its land with him. He has taken a few hundred thus far, and wants to take more with him. His boat that sails across space can fit five passengers with himself. It's a four year journey so the competition for getting aboard is not too high. Still, a life free in paradise.

Ok, so this is a group RP that I would like to set up for my ISMA Epic RP. The Sun God has taken you on a four year journey, and the goal is to not kill each other before you arrive. I actually would like to do this to be a kind of find the murderer game, where you don't know how many murderers there are, and the way you find them is the old fashioned deductive way. There are psychics, but there is also an explicit defense against them. Will be posting more information and a character sheet soon.

0/5 slots taken
Premise:

"Welcome aboard the IPS Stella, we know that some of you want to get away, live in a tropical paradise among the stars. Well here we know that such a life can be a reality, for four short years of your life you can live in a paradise with plenty of space, two suns shining down on us over head, and many wondrous landscapes as well. Come away from the society that made the numbers that define you, 5s, 4s, 3s, or even 0s, all are welcome."

The planet of Gi is a peaceful appearing world from above. Most have high paying jobs with work protection, and those who don't still can live a fulfilling life. These Tier 0s, so called because they cannot achieve the requirements for tier one in any school of magic, can obtain good compensation for their work and generally can afford to live. However it is a massive system with many holes in it rather than the tiers representing true power or skill, it proves that they can do arbitrary things that the workers union that everyone is a part of pays into. Education is free for these, but education does not guarantee success. There is massive wealth inequality due to such things, as well as some of the higher tiers being arbitrary. Tier seven is for those who are immortal meaning the people who get paid the most are also the oldest.

There are many who would wish to leave here, but the touch of ISMA is difficult to escape as they spread their fingers across time and space. And there are few options, such as Inti's boat. He can only take five people and will choose those who he feels are most interesting.

I will be playing INTI the Sun God, and describing the interior of the boat as well as various scenarios that can go wrong on a four year journey across the stars at the speed of light.

Characters:
Name: (Characters names, please include aliases or nicknames)
Age: (Please choose something appropriate for your species and magical ability)
Gender: (please include if not original, and/or if not the same as biological)
Appearance: (Include a picture or give a good description)
Race/species: (You can find a list of those here or DM me if you want to bring some other species in)
  • Height: (In Imperial or Metric. If you could provide both, that would be helpful.)
  • Weight: (In Imperial or Metric. If you could provide both, that would be helpful.)
  • Other: (Any interesting features of note? Eg: Scars, jewelry, mementos, et cetera.)

Career information:
School(s) of magic: (List found here)
Max Tier Obtained: (Tier system explained in link above)
Job: (The actual thing you did, not your skillset)

Bio:
Family: (Who are you leaving behind? Did you only agree to go on the ship if your spouse was another one of the five?)
Pets: (Good thing INTI isn't running a nature preserve, he allows you to bring pets to wreak havoc on the local ecosystem)
Sexuality/Relationship status: (Also include whether or not you want to play out romance)
History: (Insert life story here)
Other: (Anything else I should know?)

Last edited:
What is Tier 0? Non-Mages?

Tier 0 is mages who do not qualify for any of the ISMA tiers, this generally doesn't mean much, since there's a lot mages can do without the specific masteries that isma prescribes, but it does mean they don't get the payment protections associated with the tiers.

Back