New User -----

:emoji_rose:Welcome Yari!! :emoji_tulip:
:emoji_deciduous_tree: What's your favorite game (at the moment that is)?? :emoji_palm_tree:
Also, I love Gravity Falls, I'm not much for fandoms but that sounds interesting.​

:emoji_rose:Welcome Yari!! :emoji_tulip:
:emoji_deciduous_tree: What's your favorite game (at the moment that is)?? :emoji_palm_tree:
Also, I love Gravity Falls, I'm not much for fandoms but that sounds interesting.​
Hiiiii
I' really addicted to Cyber Hunter atm. It's pretty underrated. It's like a way better version of RoS
If I ever do get the chance to start the Gravity Falls roleplay, it would be nice if you could join.

I don't know either of the games you mentioned, and this might be strange to say but I haven't seen any Gravity Falls, but I heard that it's good! Learned about the creator and a few friends shared some fun conspiracies about the show.

I don't know either of the games you mentioned, and this might be strange to say but I haven't seen any Gravity Falls, but I heard that it's good! Learned about the creator and a few friends shared some fun conspiracies about the show.
ITS AMAZING! I was already hooked on the first episode. If you're into mysteries and supernatural but also appreciate a good laugh, then it's for you.

Back