New User 911, what's the address of your emergency?

Oh, wait. Wrong intro... Ahem. Force of habit, and all.

I'm Kex, emergency medical dispatcher by day and aspiring novelist by night. I've been roleplaying since 2004-ish when I discovered the pastime on such sites as Neopets and Subeta.

I took a long hiatus from creative writing to study literature, and graduated in 2013 with a bachelor's in Literary Studies. Right out of university I became a dispatcher, which has consumed my soul for 6 1/2 years now.

I am happily married, and parent to an adorable and naughty 3 month old rescue puppy named Charlie. As far as we know he is a retriever/cattle dog mix, but nobody knows for sure since he and his siblings were found abandoned in a box in the desert. My other furry children include two, 2-month old rats named Star and Lunabelle.

But I'm sure you're all more interested in what type of roleplays I enjoy. My favorites include fantasy (high, low, and especially medieval. Anything with magic and mythical creatures is love), fandoms such as Pokemon/Redwall/Elder Scrolls, magical university, slice of life... Anything with an engaging storyline and lots of meat to the posts.

Well, I'm sure I've prattled on long enough. I look forward to spinning many a yarn with you all.

Hay there! It's great to see you and I will see you in the role-play forums maybe?

Back