New User _へ__(‾◡◝ )> Salutations

aoyun

The Listless Sleuth
Salutations, I'm the listless bean known as aoyun.

I began roleplaying roughly five or so years ago, I started out as a tiny seedling with unspeakably horrendous grammar. After I finally noticed how illiterate I was, I obtained a spell check via the google search engine, but continued being illiterate for a few more years anyways because soon followed that awkward phase of annoying abbreviated text (i.e. "lolz, chu down 2 hang w/ meh? xx"). Luckily that phase didn't last very long.

The first roleplays I participated in were fandom based, but my current interests have integrated into the science fiction and dystopian setting. As a roleplayer, I tend to all descriptive inner monologuing with not enough dialogue which I am working on improving. I am not too great with action scenes and will probably stumble blindly through romantic relations between characters, but I also enjoy stepping out of my preferred preferences and trying new things. Character wise, I find amusement in intense antagonists because villainous melodramatic monologuing is fun. I also have a thing for individually unique characters.

Additionally, I am a bit nit-picky at times, in that, if my character is participating in or doing something that I am not familiar with, I'll excessively research the topic to make sure my character is doing it right. Why I do this, I don't know since I don't even do it for myself. Coincidentally, I discovered I'd been playing basketball wrong after I researched the topic for a character I was playing. Apparently, you're not supposed to sit down on the floor while you pathetically chuck the ball so hard it rebounds off the pole and smacks you in the face.

As for a personal introduction...

66yvtd.jpg

(just kidding)

I am a seventeen year old, soon to be, high school graduate who can't seem to find a part-time job due to my unfortunate status as a not quite legal teen. I am known for generally not speaking much, but then rambling for hours once I do. I like watching movies, reading manga, cramming my brain with pointless (useless) information about the many things that peek my curiosity, and unconventional thinking. I dislike the combination of ignorance and self-righteousness, physical activities (mostly because of the pain it brings due to issues with my joints), meaningless confrontation, and school textbooks that repeatedly ask the same question phased differently. My dream for the future is to live a long and prosperous life alongside my passive aggressive cat Narnia (in short I have no clue), and my hobbies include digital art, avoiding face to face social interaction by abusing the excuse of being an angsty teenager, and writing outlines for stories that I never actually finish due to my short attention span.

Additionally, I am looking forward to moving on from being a not quite legal teen to a barely legal teen and getting to know all the wonderful human beans on this site. I am also currently regretting not cutting this off at the picture of Kakashi's infamous introduction because it would have been gr8. Also I feel I've dragged this on for far too long for, as already mentioned, rambling is a thing I am known for; especially when nervous.

On that note, I am sorry my apprehension about writing an introduction led to typing out an entire narration.

Adieu. Zàijiàn. Sayonara. Toodle-oo.

( ⁼̴̤̆ ළ̉ ⁼̴̤̆)و ̑̑

Last edited:
Welcome to STC!

Loved your intro! I think you'require going to fit right in here! Especially with a cat. We have a lot of users that love cats and are cats!!! :D

Totally come join us in chat and say hello at some point. If you need any help, let us know too!

Enjoy!

Cream.

Hello! Welcome to STC!

I hope you enjoy your time here. This place is cool, the people here are nice and friendly (and such wonderful writers!) and I'm a lazy potato. :p

*looks around*

Rev out.

*rolls out of Introduction forum*

Greetings and thank you,

I've been a member for just under a day and so far have been quite pleased with what I've observed during my few hours of lurking.

So I have noticed, the atmosphere of this site radiates friendliness °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° and that's lovely, hurrah for being listless edibles!

/
falls over while attempting to emulate your awe inspiring roll /

/ Welcome on the site, have fun roleplaying!

also i have to agree, this site is very nice, i personnally came accross a lot of awfull communities who sure loved to be un-friendly,

anyways, i hope you will have interesting stories here.

Welcome to Storyteller!
What a super great intro, it's not very often people are so detailed (myself included hahaha)! I absolutely love it.

Hope to see you posting around soon! :)

Thank youヾ(^ ^ゞ.

( edit :: I just noticed I thanked you twice with the exact same reply, my bad sorry about that )

Thank you, thank you. I didn't really mean to make my introduction so long, but I tend to ramble when I am not sure what to talk about.
Cheers to that╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ⁾✩ !

Thank you, it's good to hear I am not the only newbie, I hope you're also enjoying yourself so far, and same goes for you.

Howdy, thank you very much. ٩(⸝⸝⸝◕ั ௰ ◕ั⸝⸝⸝ )و

Last edited:
Back