New User A belated hello!

Yazzie

Well hello there everybody! Yaz Yazrempski here, but please call me Yazzie! I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while. Life normally keeps me very busy, especially when I work five days a week...haha.

I guess I'll keep this relatively short, since I honestly don't have much to say, ( despite possibly coming across as a fratboy, I'm more like a socially awkard Matt Damon...if that makes sense lol)

I've been roleplaying for several years now, and I'm willing to try almost anything, normally I rp with a lone partner, but if a plot is good enough, I'll group rp as well. Fantasy and supernatural themed rps are probably my favorites, so if you want an rp to involve any kind of supernatural stuff...I'm your man!

Well, that's basically it...I look forward to rping with the lot of ya on here!

Hey, great to see you made it to the introduction thread. Let me know if you need help navigating the approval process, or if there is anything I can do to help you get started.

Hey there Yazzie, welcome to STC! Believe me, I know how busy life can get. Glad to see you here, though, because better late than never!

Hey there Yazzie, welcome to STC! Believe me, I know how busy life can get. Glad to see you here, though, because better late than never!
Thanks Yun! I guess you could say it's late than never. I could never find the time to get a few posts up.

Back