Open A Bunn's multi-genre RP warren

Bunnthulu

Psst..pssstt! Come closer!

About Me:
- I have a variety of RP interests and try my best to adapt to my partner.
- I am a nerd. Music, anime, video games, art, science..fun stuff.
- Most days I have some free time, but if I'm busy I let my partners know unless net goes poof.
- I prefer my writing partners be 21+ no offense to the younguns.
- Most of my characters are male but I will play female and others.
- I love doubling up on characters but don't expect you to.
- I write 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes longer if I'm really into it.
- I'd prefer to craft a plotline together but I have some pre-existing ideas.
- I prefer MxM pairings but am open to mxf, fxf, axa.

My No-Nos:
- No characters under 21, no writers under 21.
  • I won't do college settings.
  • No one or two liners. Long posts are cool so long as there's something within them I can work with.
  • Don't leave all the progression to me.
  • Don't use my character as a prop, don't have your character take all action choices away from my character.
  • Nothing smut-centric. Romance and the like is fine but I want story and development.
  • I will not limit my characters to top/bottom, Dom/sub types. I keep 'em versatile.
  • Don't feed me after midnight.
  • I won't do canon characters, rarely fandom worlds.
My genres, favorites at top:
- Horror
  • Paranormal
  • Supernatural
  • Isekai
  • Omegaverse
  • Fantasy
  • Slice of life
  • Crime
  • Military/war
  • Modern
  • Fictional history
Some starter plots:
My enemy, My friend
MC has been missing for quite some time- they were transported to another world (be it realm or a game) where they became one of that realm's beloved heroes. But a hero can only take so many menial, everyday quests from lazy locals while also being expected to be a world saving hero. MC has become a villain, and YC gets transported to the world to stop MC. Or join them. Who knows what will happen when old friends are finally reunited.

Meet the Villain
(Warnings- Violence, cussing, gore. Reasonably OP characters needed.) MC is an ageless vampire from the Void hellbent on taking the place of his clan's deity. To do so, he needs to cause and harness some chaos and mayhem. And take over a world or two. Collect some souls. YC can be a hero, an opposing villain, rebellious citizen, whatever you decide.

Precious Cargo
MC comes from a rather ordinary clan of shapeshifters whose only real claim is that they can not only change their shape and species, but their gender too and use teleportation magics. The latter is how they have survived, and by marrying off the weakest of their clan to other species, the clan has managed to keep its territory from being invaded. MC is supposed to be married off but having none of that, steals the clan's book of teleportation spells, using one to run away. YC could be someone that finds them, follows them, the spurned spouse, a bounty hunter..whatever you wish. I just really really want to use this character finally.

Blood Dolls
Captured by vampires! Our characters are in service to a family of vampires as blood dolls. Our characters could be best friends, enemies, trying to escape, snitch on each other, siblings...I am open to expanding this idea. Ideally we would double up on characters for this unless someone just really, really wants to play the vampire and have two dolls.

We Shook the World
Our characters are literally star crossed lovers destined to meet, destined to despair. In each age that our characters meet, they are drawn together, and some colossal catastrophe or event happens causing death and despair to hundreds, if not more. Maybe they are aware their being together spells out doom for others, and they don't care. Or maybe they don't and go through the ages with feelings of deja vu each time they meet.

Comment here or drop a PM if anything catches your eye or if you'd just like to plan one together. I'll be updating my pre-made plots as I think of them.

Last edited:
Hello Bunn. I was wondering if you'd like to do a 1x1?
I'm pretty open to ideas as far as plot goes
My Enemy, My Friend sounds pretty good though
Also Blood Dolls sounds good
We Shook The World sounds pretty interesting as well
Or if you just want to brainstorm that would be cool
Let me know ^_^

Back