New User a convivial tuesday in april to you

god bless your soul if you get the reference.

hi, nice to meet you. i typically go by kasu/kas/kyasuu, but you can go ahead and use my username if you want. i have no qualms about it, i picked it for a reason.

so, uh, i'm a returning rper! i've recently been working on fanfic, so i decided to see if i could try my hand at roleplaying again.

Kudos for the DP reference!

Welcomento STC :> make sure you get around posting in the main lobby and other places so your account can get approved and you can start RP.

It all depends on the genre. You may have to duck objects thrown by and angry Wookie in some threads, or stone giants using the party's fighter like a club in others. Maybe spitballs in academy-style threads, or banana cream pies in comedy threads.

From one ex-roleplayer but site-newbie to another: I think the most important thing to remember here is that you'll have to duck anything if it's coming at you fast enough. That's pens, spitballs (as mentioned), lamps, empty water bottles, full water bottles, hot water bottles, frozen water bottles, spleens, sweet-wrappers, UFOs... the list is endless.

From one ex-roleplayer but site-newbie to another: I think the most important thing to remember here is that you'll have to duck anything if it's coming at you fast enough. That's pens, spitballs (as mentioned), lamps, empty water bottles, full water bottles, hot water bottles, frozen water bottles, spleens, sweet-wrappers, UFOs... the list is endless.

spleens. oh that sounds lovely.

i just read the hot zone, and oh dear the word spleen has me cringing now. let's hope i don't run into any. or--let's hope none run into me.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Looks like you've been off to a great start, but I wanted to give you a little nudge towards some of our other community forums as well. Once you get a little more activity under your belt we'll be able to get your account reviewed for approval.

If you need help finding anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Back