New User A Legend In The Making

Dastiary

Greetings, all. I'm not so good at introductions, and I tend to ramble at times, so please bare with me and we'll get through this post together. And yes, I'll even hold your hand if you'd like. ^-^ I'm very much a touch oriented person, I hope you all don't mind. To me, it's comforting when you touch someone, in whatever way. It let's you know that they're real, that they are really with you and your interactions are meaningful to them, just like they are to you. That in mind, let's dive right in!

To start, I'll give a brief description of myself. As of March 6th, I'm a 22 year old male with more interests and hobbies than I know what to do with. I tend to be very friendly and outgoing once you get to know me. Sometimes giving the illusion that I'm shy at first, I do want to assure you all that I am always here, am very approachable if you have questions or comments, and will definitely approach and reach out to you if you peak my interest. If there is anything more you'd like to know about me as a person, if it isn't addressed later in this introduction(almost everything will be, so please hold any questions or comments until the end of the introduction), please find me in chat, comment here, or PM me directly. I'll always answer as soon as I see your message. Also, just a disclaimer, I always type out the BBCodes I use rather than using the buttons, so mistakes may appear every now and then. I prefer to use a color in all my text, so until I find one that I feel is fitting for the role I take on here, I'll be trying a plethora of colors, or simply use a basic Orange to tie me over.

In the breif description above, I touched on a feeble things I'd like to elaborate on. First, I'll go with my age and birthday. To some people, birthdays are extremely important and mean a lot. Personally, I'll always wish you a happy birthday and do my best to get you a gift if I have the means to do so at the time. However, I generally disregard my own birthday and expect nothing out of the ordinary to happen, like any other day. I'm not above accepting birthday wishes and gifts, I just prefer not to make a big deal of them. So please, keep that in mind. I am currently 22 and male. I'm the spanse of 22 years, I've learned a lot of lessons and taken in a lot of wisdom and information. From a young age, 90% of my entire day is solely taking in information from various sources. I tend to pick up on emotions better than most, and through this have learned a lot about being empathic and the way emotions and feelings interact with one another. While I know most people around my age have also experienced a lot, most likely more than me, I do ask that my experiences be respected rather than played off or slighted by comparison. I do understand I could have it worse, and that other people have it better. These slight insights in mind, I do very much look forward to dedicating my time here, as I've been looking for a forum to call home for a few years now. Ever since the old Mario forum I helped run started to die down, I've been very much clinging to forum life to keep a certain aspect of my personality sustained. Without social interaction, I tend to withdraw, close things in the world around me off, and retreat deep into my mind. Which generally becomes more depressive than anything else, but is still sometimes beneficial. Every now and then, it allows me to assess and prioritize as needed to move forward with me life. That being said, I feel it's time to move on with this thread and hit on some new points.

To continue my introduction, I'll hit on my hobbies and interests. As far as hobbies go, I've done a fair bit. I played soccer for 6 years, did a season of baseball, academic team for high school lasted 2 years, I was an actor in a community theatre for several years, performing and running the lighting/sound systems. I became an archer in high school and though I haven't taken time shoot in a while, still very much love the activity.

I've always loved reading and writing. As far as genre, anything goes, but my preferences include action, adventure, fantasy, sci-fi, and more to be explored. I used to write creatively, even started on what I hoped would become a book series years ago. Reading and writing fanfiction spurred from that, and I've been enjoying the world of roleplaying ever since.

Video games have also been a huge part of my life. I've been playing since I was 5, my first game was Pokémon Red Version. I've since been a huge Pokémon fan. Playing games like Pokémon, Legend Of Zelda, Sonic, and Mario is what introduced me to the world of gaming. Expanding from there into games like Half Life or Half Life 2, as well as The Elder Scrolls games, and even franchises like Call Of Duty and Halo, my gaming experience ranges across a broad spectrum. Gaming has influenced my life in so many ways and made such an impact in how I see the world, that I plan to pursue a career path in either Video Game Design, or Video Game Development. I started college for this one at Full Sail University, doing online courses. Due to financial struggles, I opted to withdraw from courses and try again when I was more financially stable. That point looks like it's just around the corner, so school seems like something that will be coming back to my near future. If anyone has any tips, suggestions, thoughts, questions, or just general curiosity or interest in this, please by all means message me and we'll talk. :3 I promise I don't bite too hard.

Along with the huge effect video games have had on my life, anime is a very close second passion of mine that I further explore everyday. Starting with shows like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Naruto, Dragonball, Yu-Yu Hakusho, and so many more, I pretty much couldn't help but jump head first into the world that is anime. I've seen so many, I've read some of the manga to go along with some of them. Anime in its entirety is like an entirely alternate world to our own. The creativity and the artistic style that goes into make these masterpieces, it's all just breathtaking and astounding. This is where most of my creative writing and RP interests stem from. Without anime to complete my gaming lifestyle, I don't think I'd feel complete as a person. So it's very important to me, and always something I'll bond with anyone over.

I feel as though I've made this introduction long enough, if not too long already. If you'd like to know anything more, talk to me about something, or just want to comment and say hello, please feel free. I'll be adding contact methods to my signature before too long, with my Skype, and Facebook. If anyone would like to text phone to phone or even talk in a phone call, please add me on skype or you can also PM me directly for my number. I hope everyone's has a wonderful time and can forgive me for being so boring and overloading with my introduction. Farewell~

Back