New User A Little Introduction...

Cowl

Hey all! I just joined you here on Storyteller's Circle today aftering being on the hunt for a good forum roleplay site for a couple weeks now. It was tough to find, but I think that this might be just the right place for me.

I started roleplaying in 2012 when I was around 14 on a medieval fantasy minecraft server. It was pretty cringy, but I met some cool people and really developed my writing skills. In just a couple years of roleplaying I went from nearly failing every english class to graduating high school with a 97% in english. Minecraft served as a good introduction to roleplay, however it has its issues. I switched briefly to roleplaying on an MMO called Guild Wars 2, however it didn't offer me the freedom that I wanted. I've dabbled with Skype rp, which I did enjoy, but was unable to find partners to continue with. I then read online that forum roleplays are quite popular and began to search for a new home. I was briefly on a harry potter roleplay site, however I had a hard time finding a partner once again. I hope that here I will be able to find many friends to create stories with.

Now for a little about myself...let's see...well, I live in Canada, and I'm currently studying art in college. It's a 1 year program that mostly focuses on traditional art. Next year I will (hopefully) be going into a 2 year video game art design program so I might learn the skills to be a concept artist. Art is a big passion of mine, and I could honestly spend hours talking about pencil crayons alone. I used to be really into comics, until I learned that money doesn't grow off trees. I now stick to web comics, so if anyone as a good suggestion for a web comic to read, send it my way please! Outside of school I tend to do...yet again more art. I'm not really much of a gamer, however I do love my visual novels. I don't know what it is, but I just enjoy playing through a story multiple times to learn all the details about every character. I'm always open to a chat, so don't be afraid to say hi, and of course I can't wait to meet you.

Until next time!

Welcome to the site Cowl, Check out the help desk or the chat in the bottom right if you need any help. You could message someone if you want tho. :3

Welcome Storyteller! :) Really great to have you. If you ever need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask.

~M

hey cowl! i noticed that you have a hard time looking for a partner and i feel your struggle ;_; i hope you do find that partner, and maybe we could rp some time!
also, its so cool that you do art! i'm an artist myself, but more of a hobbyist. it would be so cool to see some of your art sometime, if you ever feel up to posting it. :>>

hey cowl! i noticed that you have a hard time looking for a partner and i feel your struggle ;_; i hope you do find that partner, and maybe we could rp some time!
also, its so cool that you do art! i'm an artist myself, but more of a hobbyist. it would be so cool to see some of your art sometime, if you ever feel up to posting it. :>>
Some rp sounds great! I'd also love to see some of your art! Unfortunately for me much of my art is made for school and so it's mostly realism so I don't make much of anything else which tends to be what I post, but I'm sure I could find a couple things to share later on.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle.

First let me just say that I learned more about writing properly from roleplaying than I ever did from a single English class. My mother used to joke about it also.

I also strongly recommend you hit up our artwork forum. We encourage and support artistic ventures of all kinds here, and people do enjoy sharing and viewing each others works.

As for your past troubles finding a roleplay partner... one of the benefits of Storyteller's Circle is that we're a fresh new site. this means that we have droves of people piling in just itching to join roleplays. You shouldn't have any trouble finding people interested in roleplaying with you. If you do, just let me know and i'll set the Warden team to assisting you. We try our best to make sure there's a little something here for everyone :)

Back