New User A Little Rusty, But Excited!

Hello! I'm Keksefuzzy, but you can feel free to call me Kex. I'm a 25 year old freelance writer from Utah specializing in fantasy. I'm also working on a couple of novels and hope have them published soon.

I've been happily married for three years, and we have no children yet except our two little angel babies.

I started roleplaying about twelve years ago on pet sites such as Subeta and Marapets. I always loved the excitement of an active, fast paced forum roleplay, but didn't have much time once I went to university. When I graduated with my English degree, I started snooping around my old roleplay haunts only to find them almost completely dead. I'm hoping this shoe can help scratch that itch!

Right now I'm working as an emergency medical dispatcher and childcare provider for an outdoor live theater. I'm also an administrator of Tokotas working in the hierarchy update department. Next year I'm hoping to teach high school level English in my home town.

Fantasy roleplays are my jam, with some of my favorite topics being dragons/dragon riders, magic of any type, medieval fantasy, and anything in my Ancient Realms OC universe. I also enjoy fanfic type roleplays in the Pokemon and Harry Potter universes. I do have some pretty strict content restrictions on terms of NSFW material, but don't let that scare you off. :)

So I guess that's all. I hope to make lots of friends, so my inboxes etc are always open.

-Kex

Welcome to the neighborhood. From Ancient Cthulhu to Cuddly Cthulhu, Swords to Lightsabers, we something to fit the bill - with and without content worthy of an MPAA Rating.

Hi Kex!! Your title describes me down to the letter! You sound like a really busy person but it sounds like teaching English will be rewarding for you! Personally, I'm very interested in knowing more about your angel babies - what species are they and how often does having two of them mean they fight to the death?

Hi Kex!! Your title describes me down to the letter! You sound like a really busy person but it sounds like teaching English will be rewarding for you! Personally, I'm very interested in knowing more about your angel babies - what species are they and how often does having two of them mean they fight to the death?
Ahh, by that I mean two little ones that miscarried. So, human as far as I know! I mean, I never got to see them so I can only assume :p And yes, quite busy! Things should slow down a little here at the end of the month when my seasonal job ends for the year.

Oh, gosh - I definitely misinterpreted that one - sorry about that, and I think you're probably right about them being human!

This always is a busy time of year - RPing is a nice way to wind down at the end of the day and still feel like you're being productive. I don't know if you're anything like me, but I can run my errands or read a whole book and still feel like I've been unproductive unless I've written something down, so RPing is great during that gap when things are beginning to quieten down but you still feel like you should be doing something.

Back