Returning User A mate returns, I guess

Enki

So, I have returned as things have started to calm down. I will, however, dissapear for two weeks-ish next week and after that for one week per 2 or 3 months. Hope t get back to having some wonderful rps.

During my hiatus I've been reading a lot of topics and stories on /r/badrperstories and /r/rpghorrorstories. Because of that I felt bad, because I saw all the the mistakes that I had done on this website. I hope not to repeat the same.

Yeah, what more is there to say here? I hope to catch some fun rps with you and hope to be a better rper now.

Dude, look, nobody's perfect, and everyone has different preferences for roleplay anyway. Don't stress too much about making mistakes. Way I see it, just don't be a jerk to people, and you're okay.

Welcome (back) to the site! What kind of RPs do you like?

Roleplaying is like any other skill. Practice makes perfect :)

What makes an ideal roleplayer isn't their current state of ability, skill, or knowledge. It's their ability to grow and improve over time. It's a willingness to see errors, to recognize their flaws and weaknesses, and the motivation to improve upon them.

Storyteller's Circle is about giving a safe place for those roleplayers to grow. So welcome back!

So, I have returned as things have started to calm down. I will, however, dissapear for two weeks-ish next week and after that for one week per 2 or 3 months. Hope t get back to having some wonderful rps.

During my hiatus I've been reading a lot of topics and stories on /r/badrperstories and /r/rpghorrorstories. Because of that I felt bad, because I saw all the the mistakes that I had done on this website. I hope not to repeat the same.

Yeah, what more is there to say here? I hope to catch some fun rps with you and hope to be a better rper now.
Welcome back! I'm still fairly new to this site and all, nice to meet you.

It's alright to make mistakes. They help you get better at what you're doing. So it's good that you realised your own strengths and shortcomings, because you'll keep improving.

Hope you have a good time here.

Dude, look, nobody's perfect, and everyone has different preferences for roleplay anyway. Don't stress too much about making mistakes. Way I see it, just don't be a jerk to people, and you're okay.

Welcome (back) to the site! What kind of RPs do you like?

Mhm, no one is perfect, but that does not prevent people from thriving closer to it. Buuuut still, thank you for your kind words, mate.

Anyway, what kind of rps? Plot-, genre- or quality-wise?

Roleplaying is like any other skill. Practice makes perfect :)

What makes an ideal roleplayer isn't their current state of ability, skill, or knowledge. It's their ability to grow and improve over time. It's a willingness to see errors, to recognize their flaws and weaknesses, and the motivation to improve upon them.

Storyteller's Circle is about giving a safe place for those roleplayers to grow. So welcome back!

Thank you for your reply. I did not expect you to reply.

That's true. I don't mean people shouldn't try to improve, don't sweat the mistakes too much, is all. And I meant what genres do you like, what sort of plots?

Welcome back! I'm still fairly new to this site and all, nice to meet you.

It's alright to make mistakes. They help you get better at what you're doing. So it's good that you realised your own strengths and shortcomings, because you'll keep improving.

Hope you have a good time here.
Mhm, thanks. I hope you will also have a good time, yourself. I am surprised to find replies so early, to be honest.

That's true. I don't mean people shouldn't try to improve, don't sweat the mistakes too much, is all. And I meant what genres do you like, what sort of plots?

Hmm. Genre wise? Fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, drama, action, comedy, romance, slice o' life etc. etc. And maybe the more... e-side of things, if you catch my drift.
Plot wise? Hmmm... More grand stories are always a plus. Like a quest, journey, mission etc. etc. I enjoy it when romance comes up as a side-plot, of course. Or even some rivalry or troubled friendship. Need some slight change in the rp's pacing once in a while, after all.

I've always had an interest in a redemption plot, truth be told. Most of those end with me getting kicked from the rp, because bad communication with the other rpers and the GM.

shoot, Enki, it's been a while. Welcome back!
Thanks, mate! Hope to see more of you, aswell!

Redemption arcs are always fun to write, but hard to pull off. I agree though, it can be incredibly satisfying to write.

yo Enki, the only problem I had with you was that you were kinda slow on responses, but then again, that isn't really a problem...

yo Enki, the only problem I had with you was that you were kinda slow on responses, but then again, that isn't really a problem...
Mhm. I understand your meaning. I think I should stick out of the epic roleplays and group rps(how the fuck does the autocorrect turn the word "rps" into rod?) that have larger amount of players than 3. I don't appear to be able to operate quick enough on those platforms. I hope your RP is still going well!

Back