New User A New Adventurer Approaches!

Dungeon Rambler

"Sing me a song of fear and dread!" ~Skyrim
Ho there, Storyteller's Circle!

I am the Dungeon Rambler, another writer and roleplay enthusiast looking to try some forum-based flight of fancy. I've come here in my spare time since i'm on holiday break as of this post, and if this page proves fruitful, it will keep me warm and content on those lonely nights off at college to come.

Who am I, you ask? I am named Ross in the real world, and I don't mind being called that. I'm 21 years of age, and i'm a college student attending GVSU at the moment. I'm an English major, with a minor in writing, and my life aspiration is to use my talents in literature to succeed in life. My dream is to have a house to call my own, a loving wife, and children who will go out into the world and fulfill their own dreams. As such, I love stories and poetry, and I jump at the chance to recite scripture aloud. My life philosophy is to believe in myself with overabundant energy, to blast apart the encroaching doubt through sheer force of will!

Why am I here? Well, I've recently gotten onto a Discord server with Vine enthusiasts, but as of this moment, Vine is dying. A member of the group (MissMudkip25) suggested that some of us migrate our attention towards this website. The death of Vine is a approaching at a swift pace, but we internet users can raise immortal our imaginations through the multiple mediums of the web - like this website!

As for hobbies and interests, I've been playing tabletop roleplay systems four about four years. I have hosted and completed two sessions of my own, and starred in five others across that span of time. Roleplay is my mental exercise, and it improves my writing ability and my creative flow. Also, last semester of college only gave me one paper to write - only one! and that's crippling to me, hah! On a side note I also enjoy Magic the Gathering, playing the bass guitar, and watching classic movies

I hope to join you all in dynamic plotlines and feats of grandeur in roleplays to come! You have my regards,
~The Dungeon Rambler

Back