New User A New Age of RP Has Begun

Spearheader

That's right. Everything you know will be tested, subverted, perhaps even destroyed. But something stronger will emerge from the fire. Like the phoenix, legends shall be told of its majesty. All will seek out its glory. All will seek...the RP.

Prophecies are 50% accurate for $9.95!

Also hello. That too. :p Looking forward to being here.

Wait what if I paid $19.90 is that two 50% accurate or one 100% prophecies?

72028832.jpg

Anyways, Welcome to the site, have a seat, look around, don't tell me where you get your prophetic visions because if I don't like it I'll burn you at the stake!! Nothing. Who said that?

You cunt. I recognize you, we've met before, in the realm of dreams and astral demolaters. How've ya been..

I'm not near transformation yet, but time is like That Girl From Pluto.

Shit don't take Omni seriously he's crazy but mostly harmless...... Unless you're Nemo of course

You cunt. I recognize you, we've met before, in the realm of dreams and astral demolaters. How've ya been..

I'm not near transformation yet, but time is like That Girl From Pluto.

Been okay. Recently have been hitting some real astral straits. Tis weird.

That Girl From Pluto was amazing. Good for you.

That's right. Everything you know will be tested, subverted, perhaps even destroyed. But something stronger will emerge from the fire. Like the phoenix, legends shall be told of its majesty. All will seek out its glory. All will seek...the RP.

Also hello. That too. :p Looking forward to being here.
Hello, I would like a prophecy out of you that costs 0.00$. Be a good lad and allow me to get one of those free prophecies like a good commie you are.

Hello, I would like a prophecy out of you that costs 0.00$. Be a good lad and allow me to get one of those free prophecies like a good commie you are.

Yup. Glory to the soviet Union. Now to just Rub some dirt in the Sun Disk's eyes.

Been a fucking while huh, Prince Ea.

Back