New User A New Challenger Approaches!

TatlTails

They Can't Order Me To Stop Dreaming
Hello, everyone! I'm TatlTails, you can call me Tatl. I'm not new to roleplaying, but the site I've been using for years is starting to become unreliable, so I've been migrating around looking for a new home. This was the one site I could get my best friend (and sole remaining RP partner) to agree to try with me, so I really hope it works out! I'll be looking forward to trying out the RPs around here, and I hope I'm a good fit for the community. It'll take me a couple days to really dive into it all (since I chose one of my busiest weeks to sign up for this place), but I hope to quickly get used to this place. Nice to meet you all!

Great! :emoji_grin::emoji_grinning: Is your friend coming here aswell? As he/she already come? Let's talk some more, what kind of RPs do you write? Do you generally write? Do you consider yourself good? Music taste?

@Nox My friend will hopefully sign up in the next day or so! She was hesitant to join another forum, so I'm checking it out for her.

As for RPs, I usually stick to Play-By-Post (learned that term just recently actually), and a few characters that I've already established personalities/backstories for. I think I'm a pretty good writer when I try, though I don't really bring out all the skills if the RP doesn't require it. I don't make my own stories often, since the few times I tried, I proved to be an inconsistent leader.

Music taste is anything from Broadway to punk rock to video game soundtracks. Dislikes are basically nothing that came out in 2016, and similar music to that.

Reactions: Nox
You gotta listen to Arctic Monkeys man.

Back