New User A new face

RedZero

Pronouns
male
Hello, I am Zero, and I'd like to introduce myself here. I came here hoping to make some friends and start working on some original ideas for roleplays. I have been doing fandom roleplays for so long that I now yearn for something a bit more original, even if it's based on something else. The settings I love doing are fantasy, science fiction, horror, and things of that fall into those genres.

I have several years worth of experience roleplaying and was, at one point, a very voracious reader. I am trying to get back into reading like that to help fuel my creativity. Right now I am reading the original Conan the Barbarian series by Robert E Howard. After that, I don't know what I'll read.

But if anyone is interested in starting something, I'd like to toss some ideas back and forth.

Welcome to our corner of the internet!

I've never read Conan the Barbarian, but I know of it. I am curious, how faithful would you say the movie was to the books?

Hello, I am Zero, and I'd like to introduce myself here. I came here hoping to make some friends and start working on some original ideas for roleplays. I have been doing fandom roleplays for so long that I now yearn for something a bit more original, even if it's based on something else. The settings I love doing are fantasy, science fiction, horror, and things of that fall into those genres.

I have several years worth of experience roleplaying and was, at one point, a very voracious reader. I am trying to get back into reading like that to help fuel my creativity. Right now I am reading the original Conan the Barbarian series by Robert E Howard. After that, I don't know what I'll read.

But if anyone is interested in starting something, I'd like to toss some ideas back and forth.
Heya. Welcome to the site. I myself just joined a few days ago, but already I'm liking the atmosphere of the place. I'd be happy to help with anything you need

Back