New User A new user appears!

Squid the Human

Eater of Sewer Cabbage
Hi! I am an amateur roleplayer person guy thing and I like squids. Fantasy is my favorite genre, although anything to do with robots, space, and/or alternate dimensions is also cool. I like making good friends over the internet and questioning the meaning of things. I also enjoy having characters be murdered in cold blood.

When I saw your name, I immediately imagined that you are actually a squid pretending to be a human named Squid and you can't make me unthink that. I kind of wish someone could, though. However, I also enjoy the occasional character homicide so I for one welcome our new squid overlords.

Anyways, welcome aboard! I'm glad to see that this sort of role playing is still attracting new players and writers. I'm no expert or anything but I've role played for a lot of years so feel free to hit me up if you ever just want to "talk shop" or whatever about role playing or writing in general. I'm new to the site myself and am role playing again after a long hiatus. Fantasy is also my favorite genre, especially the weird and bizarre type.

:emoji_hibiscus:Welcome to STC! :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_rose:If you have any questions you can ask me!!:emoji_rose:
:emoji_seedling:I hope you make lots of friends and enjoy the site!!:emoji_seedling:

What's your favorite character death??​

Thanks! I'm not really sure what you mean by favorite character death. If it's my favorite way for a character to die, then it's definitely anything to do with being shot or impaled through the eye.

Back