New User A new venture and a humble hello.

DessDragon

Greetings! I am a new person taking residence right up above that thread over there and I wanted to come down and meet my new neighbors!

If you are confused and looked up at the thread title I did my job, but of you did not yet still got this far I also did my job.

Now that I have your attention, I am new here and not nearly as confidant as I would have seemed. However, my passion for new experiences and writing with others give me the strength to stand here humbled and excited to create with you all. If you want to ask me anything you have but to ask through messaging me or by typing here. Be warned I shall give honest answers!

And with that I shall go to sleep, I will check back in tomorrow! Good day all!

I am a fantasy, romance, drama person myself! A serious in-depth story and setting is what I look forward to the most. I pleasure in the details of the mind of each character; this includes their morals, loves, dislikes, and, what I like to call, pushed to the edge reactions. For me though, most settings will do. I have done plethora of different settings so this I do not mind. For me, it is about learning new things and committing to a story, even if it should not end or last. Each creation I make and experience with others is another lesson learned.

Ahem... sorry I rambled... it is 6:30 am and I am quite excited. Good night, OH but feel free to keep asking!!!

PST eh? :D

Anyways, welcome to the site. Hope to see you around.

Back