A peek into my mind~ (Koishiteru's characters)

Koishiteru

Hello everyone, welcome to my thread! Please note that I'm still getting used to coding and all that fun stuff, so as I figure out tips and tricks this thread will be updated! I'll be posting both OC's and fandom characters that I roleplay, so if you see anyone you're interested in shoot me a PM!
I'd like to keep this space as my own, so please refrain from posting here~

My character sheet if you'd like to use it!
Name:
Alias:
Birthplace:
Current residence:
Nationality:
Educational Background:
Sexual Orientation:
Relatives:

Psychical description:
Distinguishing features:
Style:

Personality:
Personality(Weaknesses & negatives):
Hobbies:
Habits:
Fun facts:

Oliver Evans
~**~**~**~**~**~

c38e842151d4a2b4cb1cadc4e02cb2cf.jpg

Name: Oliver Evans
Alias: None
Birth date/Star sign: February 13th, Aquarius
Birthplace: London, England
Current residence: Barnsbury, London (Can change depending on the roleplay.)
Nationality: British
Educational background: High school GED with a minor in photography, major in Architecture Appreciation and wood shop. He's starting his second year in college with his major in architectural photography.
Sexual Orientation: Unknown at the moment.
Relatives: Grandfather (Deceased)

Physical description: Standing at a mere 5'6", 139 pounds, standing next to most men his age it'd be easy to tell that the man is often time shorter and skinnier than them. He's never been a man of physical strength and that tends to show with his barely defined muscles and long, bony arms and legs. He's got a round, almost child like face with a button nose, full lips and big yet slightly slanted and almost cat like eyes. Their hue's are of a piercing blue, contrasting against his sickly pale skin and short dark hair. Upon his nose and cheeks are usually a pair of thin, translucent and almost oversized round glasses.
Distinguishing Features: Besides his strangely pale skin, Oliver doesn't seem to have anything that seems to stand out. No acne, no scars, no birthmarks. Though he does tend to bruise rather easily if he bumps into an object, it's usually gone within twenty four hours.
Style: A trade mark item that Oliver almost always has on him are his hearing aids. Though he knows ASL and can read lips if he can get someone to talk calmly, he almost always has them in so that he can somewhat hear everyone around him.

Back