Thanks xD I can draw him if you send me references to know what he looks like exactly

Thanks xD I can draw him if you send me references to know what he looks like exactly

Think Milo from Atlantis. Thin, clumsy, a bit disheveled looking (i.e. unkempt hair). Old enough to grow a mustache or beard but physically incapable.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne.../Milo01.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110919041102 except glasses that actually, yanno, fit his face and hands that are not 10x the size of his body (yes I know I'm exaggerating but his hands are huge compared to how thin he is everywhere else!)

Okok. I personally adore shanties. So here are the ones from Assassin's Creed Black Flag. They're good to just listen to, but it would be awesome if we could 'sing' them in the roleplay. (Not really sing them, but maybe just say a line or two to indicate that one started. The second link is just a continuation of the ones from the first link, since for some reason the video is split into two.) c':

Just a head's up: We've implemented a 10 Day rule.

We understand that things happen and that life gets in the way and that RP is not necessarily your number one priority. However, if you expect you're going to be away or if you have been away, a simple line to myself and/or @Ailis to say so would be much appreciated.

That said, if two weeks have gone by without a post or an explanation your character will die. Because this is a pirate RP and deaths are to be expected. You will be privately messaged with notice of the death of your character, the reason behind the GM killing off your character, the manor of death, and potentially the post that included your character's death.

If something happened to the point that you were unable to communicate even a simple "Hey, I won't be around for a bit" message, then we can maaaybe discuss your character returning. If you return and want to rejoin, we can discuss the creation of a new character as well.

There are a lot of members, currently, and in order to keep things moving with active members, we felt this was a fair rule. If you disagree with any of the above, you may contact myself and @Ailis to discuss.

Thanks!

-Brooke

Last edited:
P.S. If you're no longer interested in playing, that is also understandable. Please kill off your character or let us know and we will do so for you.

Thanks!

I've got school so responses will be less. But I will definitely try to get as many as I can every day!

That's not a problem. If you can't post every day, that's understandable, too. I just wanted to address the potential for people to disappear, completely.

But thank you for the heads up!

So. Uh, @Rose just wanna let you know that if you talked to Twila she's like; wayyy up high in the Roost's Nest, since she's helping navigate and keep an eye out for storms at the moment. c':

Crap, I'll fix that in the morning when my brain's functioning properly. I might just leave the post out if no one else is talking though, I don't think my character would wanna go up there

Last edited:
I have been reading all the updates and I will post a few more times and give it till this Monday coming up to decide if this role play will work out. So far nothing is popping out and it isn't really catching my attention. If I still feel like it is not fitting well I will dispose of my own character in a delightful manner. Thanks all.

I have been reading all the updates and I will post a few more times and give it till this Monday coming up to decide if this role play will work out. So far nothing is popping out and it isn't really catching my attention. If I still feel like it is not fitting well I will dispose of my own character in a delightful manner. Thanks all.

Fair enough. Thanks for the heads up.

If you decide that this RP is not for you and you wouldn't mind, please send myself and @Ailis a PM explaining what could have been done better to capture your interest so that we might improve upon the story for all players.

Thank you!

I have posted in APL. I will leave it open for three days for others to join in, additional posts.

If there is nothing at the end of the three days, or if enough people express a loss of interest, I will sum up the trip and finish out the story and kill the thread. Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

Back