New User A Roleplayer From Moco

Almighty.Person.Me

The Envious One
I'm me, but you can call me almighty. You can also call me "me", but you would sound crazy.

I've roleplayed on a lot of sites since 2005, but did the bulk of it on the forums of Mocospace. So if you used that site, then let me know. We might even be bros.

I like hardcore fantasy or realistic medieval stuff. I also enjoy combat if you aren't a crazy person.

I'm also super into goats if anyone here knows any. Especially evil goats.

Hello everyone.

Oi! Welcome to the Circle :) I've got a semi realistic Medieval-ish roleplay starting up if you're interested. :p Equinox is the name.

If you have any questions, concerns, sacrifices you wish to make, don't hesitate to reach out!

I never reach out for sacrifices. I just kick them over the ledge. (Cue rimshot).

I'll check out Equinox. I heard it's sort of a big deal around these parts.

I feel that was a scene somewhere. This is Sparta? >>

Its one of the Epic RP's but it is just getting re-started since we moved. We lost a couple of people in the move, so a few things had be replaced before starting over again. :)

Hey there and welcome :) Apologies for not dropping in sooner, I just got off work. I'm sweeping through and getting all our newest arrivals approved, so you should have accesss to our roleplay areas of the forums shortly.

We have a number of fantasy roleplays available, and a few sci-fi ones in the works. Feel free to give them a poke! If you decide you would prefer starting your own roleplay and want any assistance with getting players for it, let me know. I'm always happy to help get new roleplays as much coverage as I can.

Hey there and welcome :) Apologies for not dropping in sooner, I just got off work. I'm sweeping through and getting all our newest arrivals approved, so you should have accesss to our roleplay areas of the forums shortly.

We have a number of fantasy roleplays available, and a few sci-fi ones in the works. Feel free to give them a poke! If you decide you would prefer starting your own roleplay and want any assistance with getting players for it, let me know. I'm always happy to help get new roleplays as much coverage as I can.

Nice horns you have there. :oops:

Back