New User A somewhat awkward ice-breaker

Ardie

Benefactor
Howdy, fellow creative people! You can call me Ardie! Just a normal dude with a imagination that doesn’t seem to have a off switch. Keeps life interesting! Ice: broken.

I’ve been writing since the Acornrack days in a multitude of genres. My personal favorite being high-fantasy! Nothing like slaying a dragon as a one-eyed dwarf with the inability to grow a full beard or throwing back so many tankards of mead that you go cross-eyed as a Ranger haunted by his bloody past. I just love to help create interesting stories chalked full of character development and crazy plots!

I stumbled upon this site purely by accident and was immediately drawn in. My goal is to meet lots of new writers and collaborate to create unique stories and characters. Not to mention the possibility of testing the tabletop waters.

I’m excited to get started!

Hiya Ardie! Welcome to STC >w< we are happy to have you here ^-^ if you have any questions people let me or one of the other staff members know and we can help you out best we can!

I do have a question... cause I’m a bit unfamiliar with some terms so I need to teach myself so I can help more people! What do you mean by tabletop?... sorry if I phrased that wrong XD but yeah! Also a question about you!
Do you enjoy groups or one on one roleplays more? And... is it your imagination that made you wanna start role playing?

Oops. Broken may have been a bit... Overconfident, yeah? Surely it is at least chipped now! I’d hate to have to break out the hammer and chisel.

breaks out his conveniently placed toolbox

Nice to meet you, Mystic! Tabletop roleplay, meaning that character actions are dictated by chance (rolling of ze dice!). Think D&D or Pathfinder!

I’m a fan of both one on one as well as group threads! Character development is sometimes more easy for me in one on one scenarios, but that just depends on the situation. I’d definitely say my imagination played a large part in me joining the rp community.

Welcome to STC Ardie!!
I say the ice is fairly broken!
Imagination should never have a switch! Please enjoy yourself!!

Back