A tale of two Assassins... (Widow & ButAHumbleBard)

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
March 10th.
It was a new day in the City of London. The bounty bulletin board was refreshed to include a new series of characters to hunt down and bring in or kill, depending on the job. This was setup by the authorities when criminals or certain special people were unable to be taken in by their own methods. This was a effective system with much positive feedback from all. Many frequented the board, some even made a living off of it. But the most frequent job taker of the board was none other than the "Widowmaker."

Amelie, also known as Widowmaker, was a strong and incredibly talented assassin working for a organisation known as Talon. She was experimented on, tortured and had intense training to be a very strong and ruthless agent. Many have tried to take her on but fail every time to defeat her.

--- Now ---
Widowmaker walked into the bounty room at the police department, looking at the latest listings. One job caught her eye and reached to take it, when she witnessed someone also go for the same job. She quickly pulled out her gun; Widow's Kiss, and aimed it at the man.

"You must also be interested in that target. But the one who will take on that task will be me. Kindly step aside~"

@ButAHumbleBard.

Alistair had been eating lunch just outside before a whistle shot his way from the precinct. He turned sharply before shaking his head, reaching for his petty cash to pay the hot dog vendor.

"Fokin' belief dis man yea? 'ee can't do 'is fokin job an' 'eez whistlin at me like I'm d'fokin dog."

He laughed as did the vendor before Alistair slipped him an extra quid and walked away with another hot dog, soaked in water best left unknown how long it sat in the cart, filled with all the trimmings. He slogged a hefty bite, claiming half the dog in a single bite. Mystery dressing on the onions slathered his cheek and dripped slightly as he jogged up the stairs and toward the board.

He seemed unimpressed with the selection and their payouts, engulfing the remaining half of his meal. His fingers were in the process of wiping his cheek clean when a particular mark peaked his interest.

" 'ello fancy boy..." His stained fingers had just claimed the bounty before he looked at the gun aimed his direction.

"Right...smart o' you love. Poppin' off in 'ere is da best way to get on dis 'ere board. Best take that gun o' yours back down before you make me do a very bad thing. Seeing as how I've been such a good ol' boy lately, nuff so to get dis 'ere work...would prefer not goin' down that road again."

Fingerless gloves hand swept his peacoat open a sliver as a faint shimmer slipped through. A closer look would reveal a vest with knives cleaned and polished with almost religious detail.

"Ugh. Fine. Then how about then, we work together on this one. As much as I'd love to just kill you and take it myself, I think your skills would be a asset more than a harm. So long as you talk normally instead of sounding like you're drunk." She exclaimed, showing no emotion at all in her response. She really was a emotionless agent. "Unless you've got a problem with that?"

Back