New User A very meaningful welcome

Solomon Imperious

Hi there, it's nice to finally find a decent page that has active and genuine roleplayers! I look forward to writing some stories with you all! In the meantime, allow me to introduce myself, as I was told it will allow me to get my account authorised. Not too certain if I need to provide RL information, but general information is that I'm a 21 year old male from England who enjoys fantasy, anime, of course roleplaying, and so on. Roleplay-wise, I'll post below

I'm a roleplayer from Facebook; however, I've chose to extend my interests to sites like this because they promise better and more decent roleplayers who won't try to remove my account every five minutes. I've roleplayed for a good six years, sometimes having breaks in-between, but always returning to my passion to write. I very much enjoy progression-based roleplays; my genre for roleplay is mostly fantasy, and my styles are usually consist of those that have spontaneity to promise more excitement, of course with a path I intend for it to go down. I'm flexible in regards to who I roleplay with, but I don't enjoy text-chat roleplaying, although I'm sure it won't be tolerated on a site like this.

I don't want to ramble, so I won't be too detailed about myself at the moment, other than I hope to get roleplaying with some of you and progress through some stories we can enjoy! Thanks, and see you out there - hopefully! :)

Woohoo! Another Brit.

I am collecting you all!

Anyway, welcome to STC! I know we've spoken in chat, but thought I'd say hello here too! :D

If you need any help just holla!

Back