New User A Wild Naaz Appears

Naaz

I'm the goddamn hero
So I'm new here, obviously, and as is customary on such websites, I'm introducing myself. Let us begin: I generally play medieval fantasy, although I'm open to other genres, sci-fI and urban fantasy comes to mind. I also prefer to play animals or creatures. Not so much like cats and dogs, but inhuman characters: dragons and djinn, or aliens of its sci-fi.

As you might be able to tell, I'm not great at writing an introduction without making it sound like I'm following some sort of guide - I assume I find it strange to be writing about myself for others to read. I also see that this website is relatively new, so here's hoping I can help out and similar.

~Naaz

Welcome, Naaz!

Hope you enjoy yourself here. We are relatively new but already a great community! I don't know man you of us that are good at writing intros about ourselves. I'm certainly not good at it haha!

If you need help with anything, let us know!!!

Enjoy!

Cream!

Welcome to the site! I'm pretty new, but I like being welcoming. If you need any help, I can try my best :D

(At this current time, I'd avoid the chat. It's a brewing mess of discussing opinions)

You say you like urban fantasy. Are werewolves and the supernatural up your alley of interest?

@Curi0sity Yup, I like the werewolf and supernatural scene. I would define urban fantasy as fantasy taking place in a modern day.

That's a very basic view into what it is, but if it interests you, I can get you set up with Sentry!

And I hope I aren't bothering you much, I understand if you'd prefer to find stuff out on your own.

No, I prefer it if someone's alright to show me around. All the sites are really different, and it becomes a lot easier with help. Do I message this Sentry then, only the thread was made by Tiko.

No, I prefer it if someone's alright to show me around. All the sites are really different, and it becomes a lot easier with help. Do I message this Sentry then, only the thread was made by Tiko.

Tiko has made like, almost all the basic threads on the site. But yes, PM Sentry. If you PM Tiko, she'll just send you to Sentry.. I learned that the hard way XD

Back