New User About me (Hi and hello)

Gossamer Blue

So, I really don't know how to begin this and I swear to god I am typically super amazing at introductions but for some reason I'm suddenly so shy.

So hello? Or hi? Or what's up?

I'm (as you probably already know) am a new user here and since it's expected of me, I'm out here showing my lovely self off to this site. I should probably start off with the roleplaying stuff first, so here goes absolutely everything.

I've been roleplaying for about two years now and I'm still going strong, my favorite genres are supernatural, slice of life and of course wolf pack au. But as a roleplayer, I am always down for absolutely anything. I'm always willing to try new things and learn a thing or two. My roleplaying style is preferably rather long and I'll write in almost any POV. I mean, i really don't know what else to say. I'm a slightly newbie roleplayer who will literally do almost anything as long as it allows her to show off her asshole and emotional characters. That sounds just about right.

I wonder if I should so an about me about anything else? I am honestly so new to this site that I feel like the new kid in school.

I can always top this messy ice cream sundae of an introduction with an about me of whip cream, i'm actually quite proud of myself for saying that.

I'm in love with Marvel, DC and anything anime or manga. I really totally love supernatural and american horror story but my passion for the past two years and is kind of one of the main things that got me into roleplaying, is KPOP.

I'm honestly super friendly and I swear I may come across as overly friendly but it's just me being slightly weird and totally me, I'm super nervous with this whole thing so I really hope y'all will treat me well.

What else do I say- Huh- well, I am underage but I will do violence and anything else that may be deemed in the same catogory as that. I also love aesthetics. Lots of beautiful aesthetics and good music.

Well, it's nice to meet y'all.
Treat me kindly

"will literally do almost anything as long as it allows her to show off her asshole"

Yep, sounds about right.

Hello, I'm ununu. The lack of capitals is intentional. It's good to have a new player such as yourself here, we are always looking for extra minds.

Welcome to STC! If you need any help navigating or finding a role play to join, or any other questions, let me know!

Hope you enjoy your time here. :>

Your introduction was great.

Welcome to STC and the newbie squad, Gassamer! I'd offer any help or advice, but I am still new and know very little of STC.

Hey there and welcome :)

Just wanted to swing through and give you a nudge. I enjoyed your introduction post, but don't forget to swing through some of our other community forums as well. We would love to get you approved so you can start roleplaying, but as of yet, you haven't posted around much. Once you get a little more activity under your belt, we can get your account reviewed.

Un the meanwhile if you're having trouble with anything, need assistance with anything, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Back