New User About me

Wyknish

That's my secret-I never know what I'm doing
Alright, so my first post was just a sort of hello. I should probably put my favourite roleplaying genres and things out there.

Well, I'm a HUGE fan of fantasy, and have written a few short stories. However, for me, it really depends on the story, other roleplayers, characters, and worlds. I don't mind the genre. About the size, 1x1 roleplays are a bit awkward for me, (I have tried them. Once) and I prefer small groups. Maybe with someone who can show me around for a bit, but there's not too much to catch up on anyways. I'm that person at a party who follows their only friend around :D! I also can't keep up a lot, I have a lot of schoolwork, so there's that. I enjoy roleplays with everyone working together to reach a final goal, like zombie survival, or something like that. Well, I've never actually roleplayed it, but discussed it with my friend, who has. Sounds fun!

OTHER things about me? -gasp-

Well, I am a fan of Overwatch, Doctor Who, and Sherlock. My first Doctor was Matt Smith, I don't have a favourite, I am a Mercy main, and my favourite character in Sherlock has to be Mycroft. Other than that, I don't know...my fandoms define me! Other basic info would be my favourite colour is purple, my Hogwarts house is Ravenclaw (..and Slytherin, actually!), and I my favourite animals are wolves, owls, and penguins.

That's a lot of info! Maybe too much personal stuff...

Anyways, can't wait to meet all the nice roleplayers here!

PS. I am under 18, I don't mind violence and swearing (I spend time on tumblr. A lot.), but let's keep sexual stuff to minimum, please. It makes me uncomfortable. Thanks!

Back