Academy of Genre [Small Group - 3/4]

romamaro

Hey there, and welcome to the Interest Check for Academy of Genre.

The basic premise of this RP is that our characters are four teenagers in a boarding school. There is one major thing different about this world, and that is that everyone, every single person in the world, is directly linked to a genre, be it roleplay genre, book genre, music genre, or anything else you can think of. Whatever genre they are linked to directly affects their looks, personality, and a special power that they have. It will usually affect their names and family members as well.
Hecate is a Horror genre girl.
Hecate is frighteningly skinny. She has cold white skin that stretches over her bones like elastic and greasy, knotted black hair that comes down to her tailbone. Her fingers and fingernails are unsettlingly long. She has frighteningly dark eyes and powerful, but normal looking teeth that are bone white.
Hecate acts quite odd. She doesn't speak too much, but she stares at everyone and anyone with the same creepy smirk. She only speaks with other Horror genre teens. If someone outside of her clique tries speaks with her, she'll do her best to try and freak them out of speaking with her by any means necessary.
Hecate can see someone's worst fear, and then shapeshift into it.

This RP's main focus is Slice of Life. This will include school drama, bullies, fights, new students, and anything that you can suggest! I want this to be a small group of people who can all control the RP in some way and input ideas.

If you've got any questions or ideas, you can post them onto the thread. If you're 100% sure that you want to join in, I would really like it if you could post. If you have a Discord, feel free to put down your username too. Hope that I'll hear from you!

The Discord is here.

romamaro - planning on creating a Drama character
TheZanta - considering a Death Metal character
Kain the Necromancer - making a fantasy character

Last edited:
I do, send me the link?

Im gonna be a Epic Dark Science Fantasy character instead. You have Horror as a character, I think there'd be too much overlap. Now I'm just a very niche character.

I'm gonna drop out of this RP. I hope it goes well, I'm sure you'll get somebody new in no time

Back