New User Advice Please...

Glitchy Dragon

NightCrawler
So, im a new user as of today, and after looking through some threads, im honestly intimidated. A lot of the posts are nice, long, and descriptive and Im honestly worried ill fall off the boat of effort if I did join Xd. Dont get me wrong, I can type, its just under the circumstances, I tend to overly think things and take about an hour to make a single post....that and the high expectations look down upon with non-existing eyes XD.

What should I do? Id like to do a simple fantasy role-play but^^^^^^^

Another drake (or hen) joins the site! Welcome Glitch.

There are a lot of different players, playstyles, and expectations for different rps around here, I'm sure you'll find someone you click with.

YOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I am an android/cyborg loving Dragon!!!! How are you?

Is there anything special id have to do to start an RP? (Other than creating an posting the thread obviously.) Im not sure if i need to do any kind of special recruiting or anything for it. Id like to start an dragon RP since i cant find one.

nope, but talk to Mars about a dragon RP, we already have one going on that you may be able to join

If you're looking to start an RP, once approved just post something in the bulletin board under the OOC forum and those interested can express so.

If you'd like help setting up an RP, feel free to message me. It's what I'm here for. :>

Is there anything special id have to do to start an RP? (Other than creating an posting the thread obviously.) Im not sure if i need to do any kind of special recruiting or anything for it. Id like to start an dragon RP since i cant find one.
Thinking of making a dragon rp? what kinda stuff did you have in mind?

Back