New User Alert, a nerd has entered your ranks!

Ushieku

Let’s just jump into it!
Hellloooooo! I like bread and school roleplays! I like to listen to music, mainly lofi hip hop, I love to draw and write books, all though I’m pretty horrible at it, but I love to try it! I mostly like to watch anime and I recently watched “A Silent Voice: The Movie” yet not the horror one, if you want to watch it, I recommend it! Not going to say my age and location though because I like to keep it secret! So please accept me, or else I’ll have to use my trap card!

Welcome to STC!

I like to listen to lofi hip hop as I prepare for bed on the Youtube channel that plays it 24/7. What do you enjoy drawing and what kind of books are you writing?

What do you enjoy drawing and what kind of books are you writing?

Well, I mainly draw space and rockets, yet they never turn out good and I kinda stopped writing a few years ago, yet I’ve been wanting to go back, then things have just gotten in the way...

Whatever you spend your time on you'll get better at ^^ If it's social media you'll get really good at it, if it's writing a book or drawing the stars the more time you dedicate the better you'll be. Take your time though and you'll find what you like to do; best of luck getting accepted, feel free to ask any questions as you start lurking through a few forums!

Thanks! It’s really nice to hear things like this from strangers during these troubling times!

Hellloooooo! I like bread and school roleplays! I like to listen to music, mainly lofi hip hop, I love to draw and write books, all though I’m pretty horrible at it, but I love to try it! I mostly like to watch anime and I recently watched “A Silent Voice: The Movie” yet not the horror one, if you want to watch it, I recommend it! Not going to say my age and location though because I like to keep it secret! So please accept me, or else I’ll have to use my trap card!
Oh no, not a trap card! (What's your trap card?)

:emoji_sunflower: Welcome to the club Ushieku!!:emoji_sunflower:
:emoji_hibiscus:Happy to have you lofi hip-hop is GREAT! :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_palm_tree: I more of a corn person but bread is also yummy. If you have any questions about the approval process or want to chat about anything really feel free to ask!!:emoji_palm_tree:

Back